• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Gary Edition![Pre Beta-1 Released.]

Should I release a Pre-beta?

• Yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thanks to FriendsRoxYourSox, the Gary Sprites are insertered!
Pre-beta 1.2 comming soon!(Possibly today), I'll put up a poll soon!

Pre-beta 1.2 is out with a handful of bugs fixed, and a T trainerbattle.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
hey you should like make a new house and map on route 1 instead of in gary's sister's house because you can battle, before you get your first pokemon and you have a ?/Missingno pokemon in that battle and lose the first turn. Then it warps you to Cinnabar Island gym to heal your pokemon...

Years
hey you should like make a new house and map on route 1 instead of in gary's sister's house because you can battle, before you get your first pokemon and you have a ?/Missingno pokemon in that battle and lose the first turn. Then it warps you to Cinnabar Island gym to heal your pokemon...
*Sighs* More bugs...
O well.
I'll fix it in Pre beta 2.(Next IPS)

EdDi

EdDi
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2008
Can u Tell Me How to edit Ash rainers card? i mean how can i change ash to gary? and when hes battling? How can i do dat?
Thx

Trainers* i meant
Plz tell me

Last edited:
Years
Can u Tell Me How to edit Ash rainers card? i mean how can i change ash to gary? and when hes battling? How can i do dat?
Thx

Trainers* i meant
Plz tell me

3 8 words:
unzl.gba
Was Helped with Backsprites
OW Sprite Edit.

I'm not a hack expert, but I use
- OverworldEditor - Rebirth Edition
- UNZL.GBA
-Tile Molester is used for Backsprites.(I did not change the backsprites, read credits section =p)

EdDi

EdDi
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2008
Ok..so the programs are:
unzl.gba
- OverworldEditor - Rebirth Edition ????

And Btw Loved Ur Game...xxD i Love gary =]
Thx Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back