• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
what edit.. sorry didn´t catch what you mean
oh the shiny mew?? i have to pass this time sorry i am interested and would love to have shiny mew but they´re 99.9% hacked which is a shame

Years
I´m still interested in the two of them (also kinda about the mew but damn) but i have to take a rain check for this trade sorry i have to go to sleep it´s kinda late in my country sorry:((

Years
what edit.. sorry didn´t catch what you mean
oh the shiny mew?? i have to pass this time sorry i am interested and would love to have shiny mew but they´re 99.9% hacked which is a shame
Exactly. So I finally found the post:
"ONLY way to ever get a shiny Mew:
• In 2005 there was a real life event in Japan where you obtained an Old Sea Chart for Emerald.
• The chances of finding a shiny in Emerald are 1 in 8192.
• RNG Abuse was not possible at this time and no one knew it would be the only possible Mew to catch/receive as a shiny.
• All of the above make it very highly unlikely anyone would have a shiny Mew.
• Then to have kept it for this entire time and transferred all the way up to X/Y without losing it is even more unlikely.
• There is no other way to get a shiny Mew. None."

Now, my mew IS from the 2005 event. I can give you all the information about it. It's about as close as you can get to getting a real shiny mew. As rare as it is, I think it's real because of all it's info. The ID checks out, the date, everything does. And I like to be optimistic.

That being said, I do have the eevee and genesect ready. What is your FC?

Years
I´m still interested in the two of them (also kinda about the mew but damn) but i have to take a rain check for this trade sorry i have to go to sleep it´s kinda late in my country sorry:((
About 10 or 11pm? that's understandable. Just PM me whenever you're free!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Sure!! Ooh, I can't decide. What IVs and natures do they have?

I'm sorry, I'm not far enough in OR to have access to the IV checker, the best I can do is list the stats and tell you as much about them as I can, they were both obtained through WT

JPN Shiny female Lopunny, lvl 100, with a dream ball, has the blue pentagon and red star, Jolly nature and HA Limber, it was hatched.

HP: 271
Attack: 188
Defense: 204
SP. Atk: 127
SP. Def: 228
Speed: 270

Shiny male Drilbur, lvl 5, Love ball, blue pentagon and star, Jolly nature, HA Mold Breaker, hatched, with pokerus (from me)

HP: 23
Attack: 18
Defense: 10
SP. Atk: 8
SP. Def: 11
Speed: 17

I will be leaving for the weekend in the next 3-4 hours, I'll try to check in via mobile (and I'll have my DS) if you want to do the trade

Years
I'm sorry, I'm not far enough in OR to have access to the IV checker, the best I can do is list the stats and tell you as much about them as I can, they were both obtained through WT

JPN Shiny female Lopunny, lvl 100, with a dream ball, has the blue pentagon and red star, Jolly nature and HA Limber, it was hatched.

HP: 271
Attack: 188
Defense: 204
SP. Atk: 127
SP. Def: 228
Speed: 270

Shiny male Drilbur, lvl 5, Love ball, blue pentagon and star, Jolly nature, HA Mold Breaker, hatched, with pokerus (from me)

HP: 23
Attack: 18
Defense: 10
SP. Atk: 8
SP. Def: 11
Speed: 17

I will be leaving for the weekend in the next 3-4 hours, I'll try to check in via mobile (and I'll have my DS) if you want to do the trade
Me too! So don't worry, we can always trade when you're back :)

EDIT: I'll take the Drillbur :)

Years
Hey! I can't help but notice you want a shiny Celebi. A shiny Celebi was never released, but correct me if I'm wrong. Also about the event trade, I want nearly all the events.

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
Pokemon: Shiny Yveltal and/or Genesect. If I cannot have an event for the Politoed, I'm interested in the Shiny Eevee also what are the EVs on the Protean Greninja
Offer: Shiny, Flawless and EVed Politoed
Wanted List: Shiny, Flawless and UT Dratini
Time zone & availabity: Most times, just drop me a PM and I'll reply asap
Notes/Comments: would i be able to get clone-backs on my pokemon if you want to trade? and im sorry if i destroyed how this format works

Years
I'm so sorry about the delay everyone! I was camping with my family and got back super late last night and went straight to bed. Also ~ happy father's day to all the fathers out there!

Hey! I can't help but notice you want a shiny Celebi. A shiny Celebi was never released, but correct me if I'm wrong. Also about the event trade, I want nearly all the events.
Removed from my wish list, thanks for that. Guess if I want one it'll hafta be a hack (*mental sob*). I posted on your thread that I would love the HA weather/unova trio. Since you're still new to this, I'll do either two normal events, one shiny event (like shiny genesect), or 2 shinies for each pokemon. All I ask in return is once we're done, leave a review on my review thread :)

Pokemon: Shiny Yveltal and/or Genesect. If I cannot have an event for the Politoed, I'm interested in the Shiny Eevee also what are the EVs on the Protean Greninja
Offer: Shiny, Flawless and EVed Politoed
Wanted List: Shiny, Flawless and UT Dratini
Time zone & availabity: Most times, just drop me a PM and I'll reply asap
Notes/Comments: would i be able to get clone-backs on my pokemon if you want to trade? and im sorry if i destroyed how this format works
Nah, don't worry about the form. It just makes things more organized. I can do whatever pokemon for your two, you choose. I can also clone them and give them back :) Just let me know what you choose

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
Ah ok well I hope i kept it as tidy as possible :) oh ok then, you can clone, that's perfect!! would you be willing to trade the Shiny Yveltal and the Melloette instead of the Genesect for the Dratini and Politoed?

Years
I'm so sorry about the delay everyone! I was camping with my family and got back super late last night and went straight to bed. Also ~ happy father's day to all the fathers out there!

Removed from my wish list, thanks for that. Guess if I want one it'll hafta be a hack (*mental sob*). I posted on your thread that I would love the HA weather/unova trio. Since you're still new to this, I'll do either two normal events, one shiny event (like shiny genesect), or 2 shinies for each pokemon. All I ask in return is once we're done, leave a review on my review thread :)

Nah, don't worry about the form. It just makes things more organized. I can do whatever pokemon for your two, you choose. I can also clone them and give them back :) Just let me know what you choose
Definitely will. I have the HA unova trio(the Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott?) We can do the trade via pm.

Years
Definitely will. I have the HA unova trio(the Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott?) We can do the trade via pm.
Ooh, I thought you meant the legendary weather trio. Whoops. This still works though. If you wanna do it through PMs, that's okay. Just PM me the ones you want the most.
Turns out I've a Politoed clone already so I only need a Dratini cloned back :) I'll start getting ready too
Okay! Friend Code please!

Years
Ooh, I thought you meant the legendary weather trio. Whoops. This still works though. If you wanna do it through PMs, that's okay. Just PM me the ones you want the most.

Okay! Friend Code please!

You mean Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos? I have those. My FC is in my signature.

Years
You mean Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos? I have those. My FC is in my signature.
Lol, I call them the bird trio. I meant landorus/thunderous/and the other one (in blanking on its name). I really must have no clue what I'm talking about. Lol. So anyway, which of mine would you like for the HA unova starters?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Interested in these events:

Pachirisu ♀ Level 50 Impish ID:05165
(Linoone in Japanese) ♂ Level 100 JPN Adamant ID:12204
Smeargle ♀ Level 50 Jolly (WORLD13) ID:08113

I can trade you some events that you don't have. I recently updated my trade thread in the quick trade section, so take a look there and let me know. Thanks in advance!

Years
I'm back now, so whenever you want to do this let me know what time is good for you :)
Okay! Good morning (afternoon? evening? lol). I'm finishing up another trade right now and then I'll be good to go.

Interested in these events:

Pachirisu ♀ Level 50 Impish ID:05165
(Linoone in Japanese) ♂ Level 100 JPN Adamant ID:12204
Smeargle ♀ Level 50 Jolly (WORLD13) ID:08113

I can trade you some events that you don't have. I recently updated my trade thread in the quick trade section, so take a look there and let me know. Thanks in advance!
Hello again! You can definitely get those. I also noticed that you're looking for an HA bidoof/bibarel and the vivillions. I have all the vivillions (including the events) so I can hook you up with anything you need. I'm currently working on getting the HA bidoof/bibarel. Want a specific gender? I can also try to get some specific IVs.

As for the pokemon, I'd love that shiny Jirachi if it's still available. Hack or no I've always wanted a shiny jirachi (and shiny celebi). I'm also interested in the 1st Anniversary Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2014 Pokebank Distribution Celebi, Gamestop Crown Beast Shiny Suicune, and/or Halloween Gourgeis, whatever is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back