• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Playing Mario Odyssey :)
On my bended switch, which only started to bend after I got it back from a repair >.<

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
100%ed mario odyssey today, so I'm either gonna finish ultra sun or play Xenoblade next. idk.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Finally started playing Dark Cloud. I bought it almost a year ago now on my ps4 but only just opened up the pleasant surprise.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. I'm currently at the beginning of Chapter 3, I've justed picked up the latest party member.
I love it. The scenery is nice to look at, and the music is as great as I hoped for a Ys game. The combat system is pretty fun too imo, but I haven't played a Ys game (Celceta) in so long that I'm having trouble with Flash Moves/Guards again :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Right now I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links on my phone. In the middle of building my deck and just climbed to Gold now.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I'm on chapter 5 of Xenoblade 2. I think I'm finally getting a hang of how the battle system works as a whole. The story and characters leave something to be desired so far, but I am enjoying everything else. Still haven't gotten the elusive Kos-mos blade though.

Also, a daily dose of Splatoon 2 to ease off the stress, lol.

Finally started playing Dark Cloud. I bought it almost a year ago now on my ps4 but only just opened up the pleasant surprise.

That was my first PS2 game, and an old favorite of mine. I loved the town building aspect of it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Super Mario Sunshine

I'm having a much easier time playing it than when I was younger. I used to always start a file and give up, but I'm about half way through now. The levels I used to spend hours on are only taking a few minutes at most.

Bruno Buccellati

Arrivederci
Years
Currently playing 999, also known as Zero Escape: The Nonary Games.

Really solid (and pretty creepy) visual novel/game with an intriguing and disturbing story.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Pretty much exclusively playing UM. Once I finish I'll get back into Fallout 4 and hopefully finish it fairly quickly so I can get started on Final Fantasy IV (PSP) and Dragon Quest Heroes II

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 1, 2023
I've mostly been playing Final Fantasy XIV for a while, but I recently level capped my Ranged DPS class which means I now have a class for all roles in the game. Now I don't really have much do so aside from farming Primals for mounts and raiding Deltascape Savage twice a week.

I've recently started a nuzlocke in Ultra Moon, so I'll probably continue that. Plus I might start playing a game from the current Steam sales.

Back