• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 10, 2022
Silly question, but can you use online features in this?
So far I've been in the festival plaza plenty of times and haven't been banned yet, but I've never battled or traded online out of fear something might happen
I'm mostly interested in wonder trade, it's one of the features I never got to use when I played the vanilla games years ago, either because I couldn't or because I just forgot

I should mention, I'm not playing rebalanced. I heard somewhere that I can trade and battle with pokemon I hatch, but not ones I catch out in the wild. Is that right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 14, 2024
Hello! The documents state that Sudowoodo can SOS Call Trevenant on Route 5, but after PP stalling several Sudowoodo at max call chance, they don't appear to be able to call anything. Is it possible one or the other could be fixed? That is to say, the document or the call rate.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Hi Buffel Saft!
I'm playing Prismatic Moon for the 3rd time but the game crash at the start of the second turn of the first totem battle.
I am playing the rebalanced version and I had no problem with the firsts two run.
Please help, I was so hyped for the run 😭

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
anyone here know why the guy on the right at the pokemarts has the original items instead of the item changes in the hack? The city mart guy only has x items.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
It's been a while since I posted here, I lost my Ultra Sun cart, and I was unsure if I was gonna be able to get a replacement or a legit digital copy (the latter i'm limited on time due to the approaching end of the 3ds eshop's purchases), so I wound up doing the dirty download method of my replacement Ultra Sun rom. When I restored my latest Photonic Sun save, I found out I lost some of my progress (specifically I lost my clearance of Kiawe's trial.) I'm gonna redo that part of the story right now.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
anyone here know why the guy on the right at the pokemarts has the original items instead of the item changes in the hack? The city mart guy only has x items.

Sorry for double posting, Buffel, but to answer the quoted response here, are you at the Route 1 mart? Because that mart is supposed to sell X items...

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
I'm not sure how active this is, and I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I have a question regarding the update patch. Do I need to get the 1.2 update file specifically, or can I use a later update such as v2.2?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I'm not sure how active this is, and I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I have a question regarding the update patch. Do I need to get the 1.2 update file specifically, or can I use a later update such as v2.2?

What do you mean? 1.2 is the newest update for USUM.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Hi, there! I've been playing this hack for the past couple of weeks, and I'm loving it! Never played a Gen 7 game before and I'm loving the experience! I'm almost reaching the Elite 4.

I wanted to ask, though, since I'm planning on making a living dex: how does the Vivillon forms work in here? Do we have access somehow to all of them or are we locked into 1 form?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hi, there! I've been playing this hack for the past couple of weeks, and I'm loving it! Never played a Gen 7 game before and I'm loving the experience! I'm almost reaching the Elite 4.

I wanted to ask, though, since I'm planning on making a living dex: how does the Vivillon forms work in here? Do we have access somehow to all of them or are we locked into 1 form?
Thanks! It's just the one pattern I think; I'm not even sure how Vivillon works in gen 7. I assume it's still based on the console region, so you could change that and see if affects the pattern you get.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Yeah, that's fair. I think in the official games, you'd have to transfer them over X/Y, so I guess you could say they are still region dependant?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
i kept looking for USUM CIA Files, but all results i found seem to be URL Shortener garbage or scam links, what should i do?(because i badly want to play Prismatic moon on citra, and playing PM on citra means i need to install the 1.2 update)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
Hi I have just found this rom hack and am running into the problem of the poke marts crashing my citra emulator. I have both the CIA file and the decrypted rom but when i try to instal the update file an abort message comes up. I am not very tech savy so I could just be missing something.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Hi, there, I have another question: how do the Unown encounters work in the Resolution Cave? Do all the forms appear randomly or do some of them only appear via SOS Call?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 17, 2022
I was wondering if normally shiny locked pokemon like zygarde and the Tapu's are still shiny locked. Additionally can all mythicals be found? I am asking because I want to know if there is a way to get marshadow.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I was wondering if normally shiny locked pokemon like zygarde and the Tapu's are still shiny locked. Additionally can all mythicals be found? I am asking because I want to know if there is a way to get marshadow.

I'm not the developer of this hack, but I think can help you. They mentioned that all the Shiny locked Pokemon are still Shiny locked (they weren't able to go around the lock). As for the mythicals, everything from Bulbasaur to Zeraora is available. Marshadow, specifically, is an Island Scan encounter on Mondays on Tapu Village.

Back