• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Wild Mihu (Updated July 2023)

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
Years
Looking at your screenshots.

Are the Trading Cards just collectables you can look at?
Or, is there some minigames involving them?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Here we go I have finally got around to updating the game to V19.1. That means full screen capability, dual screen gone, performance improvements and game data in line with gen 7 and 8. Various other improvements to the game to resolve balance, new features, graphic changes. Now I can more easily progress content after the initial re doing the game in the latest version is done.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, dude!
Glad to see you again
Is the download link already the new version?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
So, here's the thing: I think I did something wrong xD

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

The things are not appearing xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
So, here's the thing: I think I did something wrong xD

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

The things are not appearing xD

oh dang, sorry! looks like the encrypter file is now out of date for essentials, I have added a new download link on the main page, I would start a new game given it didnt read the data correctly may cause issues down the line im not sure

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I got your message, glad to see this back! I'll definately give this another go I can't wait to go through.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
url]

1) This happens if you try to interact with either the Primeape or the Haryama on the other side.

url]

2) Only happens the first time visiting.

url]

3) When you use TM's it stays locked on this screen - but they are usable.

url]

4) It's normal but they say GRASS type.

But the most funny bug is one that just happened: after winning the WCU (the wwe/ufc thingy) the sound of the audience cheering stayed playing xD
I was afraid to save and have the whole rest of the game with that sound constantly playing, so I don't know if it goes away after saving.

So far, seems exactly like the last version =)

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I like the use of the anime cries, I would suggest that if at all possible though code different cries to different situations. Think like with how Yellow had Pikachu's voice actor use different clips for each interaction possibility as well as there being different cries for entering battle and fainting in battle. This has since been used in both Stadium 1 and 2 for the yellow pikachu, and similarly for Pikachu ever since gen 6. Hearing the same cry when you interat with your pokemon even if the cry doesnt mesh with their mood at that moment is a bit off as you could imagine. Sme applies to overworld pokemon that cant be captured, like if they belong to another trainer as it would make sense to have an appropriate voice clip for them in those situations depending on the flavor text, like if the text says "Trainer's Growlithe hates being by the fountain", a begging whine would be fitting there.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Updated the download to a new version 1.02 and now including the version number and a changelog here forward to assist in all the movements.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

url]

1) This happens if you try to interact with either the Primeape or the Haryama on the other side.
url]

2) Only happens the first time visiting.
url]

3) When you use TM's it stays locked on this screen - but they are usable.
url]

4) It's normal but they say GRASS type.
But the most funny bug is one that just happened: after winning the WCU (the wwe/ufc thingy) the sound of the audience cheering stayed playing xD
I was afraid to save and have the whole rest of the game with that sound constantly playing, so I don't know if it goes away after saving.
So far, seems exactly like the last version =)

Thanks for pointing these out!
the chat bubble displaying in the incorrect position sometimes occurs when the screen is panning / moving and the player completes or reads the current message very quickly.
unfortunately the chat bubble script cannot auto update its position in real time.

I can't see the issue with the TM's, could you send the message where it informs you can't use it?

yes its still the same game as before (mostly) but now on the latest version of essentials, I'm sure you can appreciate the quality of life of the flexible screen resolution now for example and there are various other quality of life changes and graphics updates. But look out for future updates :)

I like the use of the anime cries, I would suggest that if at all possible though code different cries to different situations. Think like with how Yellow had Pikachu's voice actor use different clips for each interaction possibility as well as there being different cries for entering battle and fainting in battle. This has since been used in both Stadium 1 and 2 for the yellow pikachu, and similarly for Pikachu ever since gen 6. Hearing the same cry when you interat with your pokemon even if the cry doesnt mesh with their mood at that moment is a bit off as you could imagine. Sme applies to overworld pokemon that cant be captured, like if they belong to another trainer as it would make sense to have an appropriate voice clip for them in those situations depending on the flavor text, like if the text says "Trainer's Growlithe hates being by the fountain", a begging whine would be fitting there.

I'm glad you like them! I was on the fence but overall I felt it added more, some of the Gamefreak style cries were just odd noises and I didnt like them.
what your saying makes sense but would be far too extensive to implement, but moreover, the sound files for them don't exist. The "official" sounds I have are as extensive as is available. Outside of trying to create them myself which would not be possible.

I do wonder if I could change the tone, speed, pitch values of the same cry in different situations to achieve in part what you mean though, food for thought! thanks again

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Updated the download to a new version 1.02 and now including the version number and a changelog here forward to assist in all the movements.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Thanks for pointing these out!
the chat bubble displaying in the incorrect position sometimes occurs when the screen is panning / moving and the player completes or reads the current message very quickly.
unfortunately the chat bubble script cannot auto update its position in real time.

I can't see the issue with the TM's, could you send the message where it informs you can't use it?

yes its still the same game as before (mostly) but now on the latest version of essentials, I'm sure you can appreciate the quality of life of the flexible screen resolution now for example and there are various other quality of life changes and graphics updates. But look out for future updates :)

I'm glad you like them! I was on the fence but overall I felt it added more, some of the Gamefreak style cries were just odd noises and I didnt like them.
what your saying makes sense but would be far too extensive to implement, but moreover, the sound files for them don't exist. The "official" sounds I have are as extensive as is available. Outside of trying to create them myself which would not be possible.

I do wonder if I could change the tone, speed, pitch values of the same cry in different situations to achieve in part what you mean though, food for thought! thanks again

There are people I've seen who mimic voices well on youtube, you can always call upon fans to voice act in that instance. But yeah it would be very hard to attempt to add that many sound clips.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Interesting error in the breeder's house. It doesnt happen if I go out so you may wanna check in all indoor areas for this same error. It only happens in the breeder's house to my knowledge.

https://i.imgur.com/bLXFp8r.png

EDIT: Yeah this happens outside the breeder's house, interacting with pokemon is bugged completely in the update

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Small update posted to version 1.03

Changelog:

A bug existed in Following Pokemon EX plugin, the owner released a fix and I have updated to this version
Added missing anime cries for Pokemon the player may evolve
Adjust female player trainer card sprite
Added various flying overworld Pokemon to trees across all maps
Add a slight tree recolour to create more variation in existing sprites

Interesting error in the breeder's house. It doesnt happen if I go out so you may wanna check in all indoor areas for this same error. It only happens in the breeder's house to my knowledge.
https://i.imgur.com/bLXFp8r.png
EDIT: Yeah this happens outside the breeder's house, interacting with pokemon is bugged completely in the update

Thanks! sorry see changelog for this one.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
That latest version of Following Pokemon EX has seemingly broken surfing :( am in touch with the developer to look into it.
Once we finalise the following EX plugin we will hit stable release as there wont be large code changes occurring.

Update: I have added a new download link to resolve this :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
New version 1.04
changelog:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
And we are back sorry for the delay!
V1.05 download link updated on first page.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
V1.06 download link updated on first page.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
V1.07 download link updated on first page.

Changelog:
Spoiler:

Back