• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Infinite Glitch is Recruiting!

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 23, 2023
9UoC7rC.png

You are a 17 year old in the Atlantia (this is the current region name, I'll probably change it) region, and now it's time for you to officially become a trainer and take on the Atlantia League. Face tough gym battles and confront Team Hax, an evil organization of hackers with goals to "glitch out" the region.

The Atlantia League

The Atlantia League is the official Pokemon league of the Atlantia region, and just like other regions, it is composed of eight gym leaders, and Elite Four, and the Champion. Additionally, it is known as one of the strongest and most challenging leagues in the world. The eight Gym Leaders and E4 specialize themes instead of types, and some even utilize the new mechanic, Burst, which I will talk about in the features section. Every four years, the Gym Leaders, the E4, and the Champion gather to discuss every trainer who has obtained all eight badges in those four years, and then, they will make a decision on which of those trainers would be best to challenge the E4. The trainer that gets picked will get the opportunity to challenge the E4 and the Champion.

Features

A new region called Atlantia (comes from Atlantic), based the state of Maryland and parts of the Chesepeake Bay Watershed!​
Over 100 new Pokemon, with some of them being new evolutions to existing Pokemon!​
Over 20 regional forms, called Atlantian forms!​
(Hopefully though may not end up being possible) Smaller regional dex (less than 200 mons) for more of a focus on new mons and regional forms​
A new battle mechanic called Burst. Similar to Mega Evolution, a Pokemon with the ability to Burst has to hold its specific Burst Stone and the trainer must have a Burst Ring. Additionally, a Bursted Pokemon obtains a Burst Skill alongside the current ability (though some Burst forms receive a new ability alongside a Burst Skill) which will help them out in battle. However, it only lasts for five turns, so make the most of it!​
Porygon Service (name WIP) that replaces HMs!​
Increased Difficulty​
Optional Level Caps for certain story battles​
Possibly a "Single Pokemon Challenge" mode​
Possibly following Pokemon​
Elite Battle DX​
Some Pictures (Game Footage Not Final)

Some Pictures (Game Footage Not Final)​

5ziNeHK.png
(starting town (name WIP))

OlGjpJY.png
(Route 1)

2IPuvzI.png
(1st rival battle)

guauBCV.png
(1st gym city)

Here's Some of the New Pokemon that You Will Meet!​

xBp3duZ.jpg

The Fire starter Baaburn! I'm actually changing the Grass and Water starters (they were originally a snail and a dolphin), so I haven't drawn them (plus my drawing skills are pretty meh). The new Grass starter I'm thinking about making is a Grass/Poison black widow spider and making the Water starter a Water/Electric squid. Baaburn's Dex entry:

Baaburn's wool is very warm, and is perfect for if you're traveling through the cold. It'll headbutt its opponents in battle.

xNsTnJR.png

Here's Oriburn, a Fire/Flying type who is the game's regional bird, based on a Baltimore Oriole! Dex entry:

Oriburn are agile and quick Pokemon, and are commonly found in fields and in forests. They can heat themselves up to boost their speed.

jbKdkbh.png

Next up is Oriflame, the middle stage of Oriburn's evo line! Dex entry:

Oriflame fly at speeds of about 50 mph. You'll most likely hear one before you see it.

91od1Zi.png

Here's Whamacub, a Fighting type that'll you'll encounter early on, based on black bears!. Dex entry:

Whamacub will carry things and punch rocks and trees to strengthen its muscles. Their punches hit quite hard!

svRGqbO.png

Finally, here's Snowkid! Snowkid is an Ice type Pokemon that you will encounter later in the story! Dex entry:

Snowkid are playful Pokemon, and will often play with other children in the snow. It is said to have come from a young child who froze to death.

What the Team Needs

For this project to become real, we need

Artists who can draw new mons, Atlantian forms, Burst forms, region map, battle backgrounds, and characters in Sugumori style.​
Spriters who can create menu sprites, icons, overworld sprites, trainer sprites, and animated battle sprites in the Gen 5 style​
Scripters who can make new mechanics and battle UI​
Tile makers who can create tiles in the Gen 5 style​
Composers who can create overworld themes, sound effects, battle themes, etc in the Gen 6+ style.​
Animators for new moves​

If you want to join the team and/or follow development, visit https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlantiaRegion and https://discord.gg/Dx8H62zz Using ...BoOmxBiG chimcharsfireworld Tsuka KleinStudio

Last edited:

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
Years
9UoC7rC.png

You are a 17 year old in the Atlantia (this is the current region name, I'll probably change it) region, and now it's time for you to officially become a trainer and take on the Atlantia League. Face tough gym battles and confront Team Hax, an evil organization of hackers with goals to "glitch out" the region.

The Atlantia League

The Atlantia League is the official Pokemon league of the Atlantia region, and just like other regions, it is composed of eight gym leaders, and Elite Four, and the Champion. Additionally, it is known as one of the strongest and most challenging leagues in the world. The eight Gym Leaders and E4 specialize themes instead of types, and some even utilize the new mechanic, Burst, which I will talk about in the features section. Every four years, the Gym Leaders, the E4, and the Champion gather to discuss every trainer who has obtained all eight badges in those four years, and then, they will make a decision on which of those trainers would be best to challenge the E4. The trainer that gets picked will get the opportunity to challenge the E4 and the Champion.

Features

A new region called Atlantia (comes from Atlantic), based the state of Maryland and parts of the Chesepeake Bay Watershed!​
Over 100 new Pokemon, with some of them being new evolutions to existing Pokemon!​
Over 20 regional forms, called Atlantian forms!​
(Hopefully though may not end up being possible) Smaller regional dex (less than 200 mons) for more of a focus on new mons and regional forms​
A new battle mechanic called Burst. Similar to Mega Evolution, a Pokemon with the ability to Burst has to hold its specific Burst Stone and the trainer must have a Burst Ring. Additionally, a Bursted Pokemon obtains a Burst Skill alongside the current ability (though some Burst forms receive a new ability alongside a Burst Skill) which will help them out in battle. However, it only lasts for five turns, so make the most of it!​
Porygon Service (name WIP) that replaces HMs!​
Increased Difficulty​
Optional Level Caps for certain story battles​
Possibly a "Single Pokemon Challenge" mode​
Possibly following Pokemon​
Elite Battle DX​
Some Pictures (Game Footage Not Final)

Some Pictures (Game Footage Not Final)​

5ziNeHK.png
(starting town (name WIP))

OlGjpJY.png
(Route 1)

2IPuvzI.png
(1st rival battle)

guauBCV.png
(1st gym city)

Here's Some of the New Pokemon that You Will Meet!​

xBp3duZ.jpg

The Fire starter Baaburn! I'm actually changing the Grass and Water starters (they were originally a snail and a dolphin), so I haven't drawn them (plus my drawing skills are pretty meh). The new Grass starter I'm thinking about making is a Grass/Poison black widow spider and making the Water starter a Water/Electric squid. Baaburn's Dex entry:

Baaburn's wool is very warm, and is perfect for if you're traveling through the cold. It'll headbutt its opponents in battle.

xNsTnJR.png

Here's Oriburn, a Fire/Flying type who is the game's regional bird, based on a Baltimore Oriole! Dex entry:

Oriburn are agile and quick Pokemon, and are commonly found in fields and in forests. They can heat themselves up to boost their speed.

jbKdkbh.png

Next up is Oriflame, the middle stage of Oriburn's evo line! Dex entry:

Oriflame fly at speeds of about 50 mph. You'll most likely hear one before you see it.

91od1Zi.png

Here's Whamacub, a Fighting type that'll you'll encounter early on, based on black bears!. Dex entry:

Whamacub will carry things and punch rocks and trees to strengthen its muscles. Their punches hit quite hard!

svRGqbO.png

Finally, here's Snowkid! Snowkid is an Ice type Pokemon that you will encounter later in the story! Dex entry:

Snowkid are playful Pokemon, and will often play with other children in the snow. It is said to have come from a young child who froze to death.

What the Team Needs

For this project to become real, we need

Artists who can draw new mons, Atlantian forms, Burst forms, region map, battle backgrounds, and characters.​
Spriters who can create menu sprites, icons, overworld sprites, trainer sprites, and animated battle sprites in the Gen 5 style​
Scripters who can make new mechanics and battle UI​
Tile makers who can create tiles in the Gen 5 style​
Composers who can create overworld themes, sound effects, battle themes, etc in the Gen 6+ style.​
Animators for new moves​

If you want to join the team and/or follow development, visit https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlantiaRegion and https://discord.gg/Dx8H62zz Using ...rojects, good luck in your fan game, and cya.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 23, 2023
hello man, nice fan game, i saw that you forgot to put what thread it is, put that it is Essentials, becuse when you put that is essentials/PKSD/misc, it will show that is a recruitment, and if you put freelancer, it is when you are wanting to enter in new projects, good luck in your fan game, and cya.

How do I do that? I'm trying to edit the post but I don't see an option to change the thread

Years
I've updated the category of the thread. I believe only mods are able to, so if you ever need to change it, feel free to reach out

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hey man I can make you some desings for regional forms and what not do you have discord or something?

LuxxRae

Rae
Years
  • Age 18
  • UAE
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Hey! I don't know if you're still looking for artists but I can help. my Sugomori artstyle isn't perfected yet but it's close enough but at the very least I can make concepts for fake-mons and regionals. (your discord link is invalid because it expires you can turn that off and resend it so it never expires) contact me on discord Rae#2912 because I don't think ill be able to see your reply on here ^^;

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Aug 23, 2023
I'm actually changing the entire game, though I'm currently making a smaller game that I want to release by the end of the month.

Back