• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] The Draconian Empire-Imp-Read Post #25

Years
So Dave kinda disappeared according to Anti, I want back in PCL and my old clan has everyone active thus I can't rejoin it any time soon so here I am.

blame Anti

So... hi I guess?
Hi Candy!
Welcome to Draconian Empire!I hope so that you will like this clan too!

Years
Updated the op!Added our newest member Candy to our clan member list!
Btw guys as ante has retired from pcl he has appointed me as the leader!(I know eyebrows are gonna be raised!)!
If anyone has any objections(Only objections from the members of my clan will count!)pls mention those!I don't want to be a leader who others despise!
Also the smooth functioning of our clan is now my responsibility which i will be happy to do so!

Years
Pcl Update
First of all congrats to everyone from the Draconian Empire!We are in the finals!
Now to business-
As we are the at the top of pcl rankings we get a bye to the finals as per the pcl rules.The 2nd ranked and 3rd ranked teams will battle it out in semifinals.So naturally we have a week off.So it would be great if we all prepare for our finals.
Also,there are gonna be 5 members representing each clan for the playoffs!So naturally one member has to be left out!For that I will have to keep the player who is most inactive as a reserve!Will tell in two days the final 5!If everyone is active then we will decide on which 5 are the best.
Also in the case of 2 members being inactive we can get a merc.(I hope we dont require a merc.).We have to choose that merc from the inactive person's past pcl weeks opponents!So if you guys have any suggestion that will be great!
Guys we have to give our best now for only one more week and we will be the 1st PCL champs!

Back