• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clan War: Black Magic vs. Majestic Milotics - Won by Black Magic

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to the PokéCommunity League's second ever clan war! It's relatively simple as to how this works. Two clans will face off in one round of match-ups. The clan that wins the most matches will win the war. 100 EXP will be given to the winning clan. In the advent of a tie, neither clan will win and both clans will earn 50 EXP.

Guidelines

• Players can agree upon any format (no 1v1, 2v2, or Random). Each battle in the Bo3 match can be a different format. If players can't agree on a format, they must default to ORAS OU.
  • Single-elimination
  • Best of three (win two battles to win the match-up)
  • Complete your battles on our battle server. Preferably post the replay in this thread, or do so after the event has ended if you're worried about counterteaming.
  • Poor sportsmanship can you get disqualified. These tournaments are for fun, and luck is a part of the game.
  • Use the Clan Directory thread for identifying Pokemon Showdown usernames and time zones.
Match-Ups

Nah vs. gimmepie
Golgari vs. aeternum
Rabinov vs. Dragon
Wicked3DS vs. Evening
R.F. vs. Noa
KorpiklaaniVodka vs. ddrox13

Deadline is April 6th @ 11:59 PM ET. It's especially lengthy in order to give everyone enough time to prepare 3 teams. Of course, you can use only 1 team if preferred.

Please don't wait to schedule your match. Discuss with your opponent about what format to play in, then schedule it ASAP and give yourself time to prepare.

Last edited:
Years

We can at least both agree, fuck hax of all kinds.

[x] One Ice Beam insta-Freeze to the otherwise lethal threat (Thank you Starmie -_-)
[x] One Fire Blast miss at the worst possible time (Thank you Houndour <3)

Reactions: Nah
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'm getting some third-party advice on what to do regarding a certain match-up. After that I'll end this. Matches can still be completed before I post the verdict, but it won't be long until then.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Bad time zone matchup, his only on times are while I am in school. RIP. I think a draw is in order for our match, it seems like we have both honestly tried but could not find a time.

That leaves the war at 2-2 pending the results of Wicked vs Evening. I leave the decision on that score to you, Wolf.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry for the wait.

Wicked3DS vs. Evening: Straightforward, Evening was inactive so Wicked will be given the win.

KorpiklaaniVodka vs. ddrox13: Vodka didn't come online during the agreed upon time. However, this time was not specific and didn't follow the scheduling guidelines:
Again, be sure to actually schedule a specific time. "I'm on the server often, just find me" is NOT how you schedule a match. Do not expect an activity win if you don't schedule a time.
With that said, this match-up will be determined by a coin flip, which resulted in a win for Vodka.

As a result, Black Magic wins! Congrats! Good luck next time, Majestic Milotics.

Back