• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new little guy

Years
Hello everyone ! I'm Kahisys, a French 19 years old pokéfan since his early childhood. I grown up with the anime, and now I live through the games (all of them, even the spin-offs).
Pokemon appart, I'm a Nintendo fanboy, passioned in foreign languages/culture, astronomy and eager to make friends.

Maybe I forgot some things, don't hesitate to ask me ! :)
Hope I'll meet nice persons here !

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Hi there Kahisys a new little guy and welcome to the PokéCommunity!
My name's George but you can call me Gero if you like. :>
Enjoy your stay & Have fun! Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat. :>

~ Gerokunz

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello Kahisys, nice avatar you have there!

First, welcome in PokéCommunity.

I'm aslo passionated my foreign languages, I like to speak French and English by the way. I speak about seven differents languages, and I hope to leanr more about it. Because, even the differents culturals are interesting! :3

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends. If you have any questions, just ask ^-^
If you wanna chat (In french if you want xD) with me, feel free D:

See ya~

:7:

Flydro

doobz
Years
Bonjour and welcome to PC Kahisys! No I don't know any French at all, but that was the only greeting I knew of so I thought this would be the right time to use it haha. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was a little guy myself and even though I'm 21 now I can still have fun with it. Things have changed a lot since I last played, but I think it's good now that you can network with other pokemon fans across the world. Hope you enjoy yourself here, PC is pretty welcoming and I'm sure you'll find people from all sorts of places. Feel free to message me if you need anything or wanna be friends! or if you give free French lessons ^_^

Years
Hi there Kahisys a new little guy and welcome to the PokéCommunity!
My name's George but you can call me Gero if you like. :>
Enjoy your stay & Have fun! Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat. :>

~ Gerokunz

Thanks ! I'd be glad to chat of course ! c:

Hello Kahisys, nice avatar you have there!

First, welcome in PokéCommunity.

I'm aslo passionated my foreign languages, I like to speak French and English by the way. I speak about seven differents languages, and I hope to leanr more about it. Because, even the differents culturals are interesting! :3

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends. If you have any questions, just ask ^-^
If you wanna chat (In french if you want xD) with me, feel free D:

See ya~

:7:

Sure thing, thanks for the warm welcoming ! <:

Bonjour and welcome to PC Kahisys! No I don't know any French at all, but that was the only greeting I knew of so I thought this would be the right time to use it haha. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was a little guy myself and even though I'm 21 now I can still have fun with it. Things have changed a lot since I last played, but I think it's good now that you can network with other pokemon fans across the world. Hope you enjoy yourself here, PC is pretty welcoming and I'm sure you'll find people from all sorts of places. Feel free to message me if you need anything or wanna be friends! or if you give free French lessons ^_^

I don't think I'd be a good professor, but thanks ! x)

Years
Heeey there Kahisys, a big welcome to the forum. I'm Cirno, great to meet you. :3

Oh, you're French? I'm honestly a little jealous, you have no idea how much I want to visit. I'm taking the second level of the French language in uni right now and it is tedious, but still a beautiful language nonetheless. <3 I actually might plan a trip there this summer, so hopefully that goes well!

You have all of the games including the spin-offs? That's honestly pretty impressive; I've yet to try out spin-offs like Ranger and Mystery Dungeon, but Conquest was a great game! Have you ever tried the TCG game for GBC? I feel like I'm the only one that has, but it was so addicting and a great way to play the TCG when you don't have any friends who can play with you. xD; Great that you've already made a few posts around the site, feel free to contact me if there's anything you're ever confused about here! I'm always open to help out.

Enjoy your stay!

Years
Heeey there Kahisys, a big welcome to the forum. I'm Cirno, great to meet you. :3

Oh, you're French? I'm honestly a little jealous, you have no idea how much I want to visit. I'm taking the second level of the French language in uni right now and it is tedious, but still a beautiful language nonetheless. <3 I actually might plan a trip there this summer, so hopefully that goes well!

You have all of the games including the spin-offs? That's honestly pretty impressive; I've yet to try out spin-offs like Ranger and Mystery Dungeon, but Conquest was a great game! Have you ever tried the TCG game for GBC? I feel like I'm the only one that has, but it was so addicting and a great way to play the TCG when you don't have any friends who can play with you. xD; Great that you've already made a few posts around the site, feel free to contact me if there's anything you're ever confused about here! I'm always open to help out.

Enjoy your stay!

A lot of people do say that a trip to France sounds nice but, besides Paris, there's nothing much according to me. Maybe because I got used to it ? Hope you'll be able to do it anyway.

And of course I tried the TCG game, and I still do have it in my games box ! Now that you mention it, it makes me want to play to it again. When I was a kid I couldn't really enjoy it fully because I didn't really understand the game mechanics. The only problem for me was Pokemon Conquest, as it isn't delivered in France, I had to buy it abroad. But I still got it pretty quick.

Thanks for the welcome ! c:

Years
Hello everyone ! I'm Kahisys, a French 19 years old pokéfan since his early childhood. I grown up with the anime, and now I live through the games (all of them, even the spin-offs).
Pokemon appart, I'm a Nintendo fanboy, passioned in foreign languages/culture, astronomy and eager to make friends.

Maybe I forgot some things, don't hesitate to ask me ! :)
Hope I'll meet nice persons here !

Hi Kahisys, welcome!

So, you're French? Well, glad to see your English is looking good there. PC has loads of Pokefans of various ages you can talk to. I've been into Pokemon since I was 7 and now I'm 20 (I still love Pokemon!) so yeah, 13 years as a true Pokefan and I will never look back.

I've never played the TCG, so you might have to show me a little more about it but however we do have a section you can check out - Pokemon Trading Card Game, guarded by its resident mod Donavannj.

Have fun and I'll see ya, kay?

- Hikari10

Years
Hi Kahisys, welcome!

So, you're French? Well, glad to see your English is looking good there. PC has loads of Pokefans of various ages you can talk to. I've been into Pokemon since I was 7 and now I'm 20 (I still love Pokemon!) so yeah, 13 years as a true Pokefan and I will never look back.

I've never played the TCG, so you might have to show me a little more about it[...]

Have fun and I'll see ya, kay?

- Hikari10

You never played the TCG ? There's an online free TCG game you can play to, it's really awesome, you should try this out, it's called Pokémon TCG Online.
Anyway, I'd sure like to chat with various person here, that's why I came for !
:)

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
Hi! I'm Blaze42, but you can call me Blaze. You'll mostly find me goofing off in Other Trivia. Hope to see you 'round!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Bonjour Kahisys :D! (Sorry I couldn't help it, that greeting is so cool ;_;). I personally think France is an awesome country, I admire Paris since it has some beautiful attractions and friendly people but the food. If I sound greedy here, I'm not really I just love food. Food, who can live without food? Nobody. And that's true actually :3. I just love French food, I want to gobble a whole buffet. That'd be cool :D.

Whoa, you've played all the Pokemon games including spinoffs? You're a true Pokemon fan at heart, I love the series but I haven't been around long enough to get all the games unfortunately ;_;. I grew up with Pokemon via watching the anime and that inspired me to start my journey of catching them all.

Ooo astronomy, is fascinating. I always loved looking up at the stars and wondering what galaxies are out there, I even believe there's some other little creatures outu there. But yeah it's certainly interesting n_n!

Here at PC, you'll make heaps of great friends,I promise that. I'm Rainbow by the way, if you need help just ask a staff member they'll sort it out. Other than that, enjoy yourself at PC and have fun alright <3?

Years
Hi! I'm Blaze42, but you can call me Blaze. You'll mostly find me goofing off in Other Trivia. Hope to see you 'round!

I love your Kingdom Hearts banner, it's awesome !

Bonjour Kahisys :D! (Sorry I couldn't help it, that greeting is so cool ;_;). I personally think France is an awesome country, I admire Paris since it has some beautiful attractions and friendly people but the food. If I sound greedy here, I'm not really I just love food. Food, who can live without food? Nobody. And that's true actually :3. I just love French food, I want to gobble a whole buffet. That'd be cool :D.

Whoa, you've played all the Pokemon games including spinoffs? You're a true Pokemon fan at heart, I love the series but I haven't been around long enough to get all the games unfortunately ;_;. I grew up with Pokemon via watching the anime and that inspired me to start my journey of catching them all.

Ooo astronomy, is fascinating. I always loved looking up at the stars and wondering what galaxies are out there, I even believe there's some other little creatures outu there. But yeah it's certainly interesting n_n!

Here at PC, you'll make heaps of great friends,I promise that. I'm Rainbow by the way, if you need help just ask a staff member they'll sort it out. Other than that, enjoy yourself at PC and have fun alright <3?

Okay, let me get this straight : the only thing I can agree about the French food is the cheese. MAN I LOVE CHEESE SO MUCH. I could only eat cheese and be happy during my entire life. :pink_boogie:
Anyway, thanks for the welcoming. c:

Nakala Pri

Hello! Nice to meet you. Nice community so far, huh? I can be your friend :P What games to you play?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Bounjour indeed Kahisys, a big welcome to PC! I'm MidnightShine, but mostly known as Mid by others.

Ah, I sense a loyal Pokemon fan. Any specific Pokemon game you like/love? I totally fell in love with the RSE series, B2W2's a close one too!

Well, since everyone beat me to welcoming you, all I can say is huv fun & feel free to contact me anytime, anywhere!

~Mid~

Years
Hello! Nice to meet you. Nice community so far, huh? I can be your friend :P What games to you play?

Bounjour indeed Kahisys, a big welcome to PC! I'm MidnightShine, but mostly known as Mid by others.

Ah, I sense a loyal Pokemon fan. Any specific Pokemon game you like/love? I totally fell in love with the RSE series, B2W2's a close one too!

Well, since everyone beat me to welcoming you, all I can say is huv fun & feel free to contact me anytime, anywhere!

~Mid~

Thanks for the warm welcomings, I really love both of your avatars, they're so cute ! c:

Games I play ? Besides Pokemon, I'm really into The Legend of Zelda. Then, it's just a bunch of games I like to play too, like Golden Sun, Kingdom Hearts, Mario, Final Fantasy Tactics...
About Pokemon, I think the game that touched me the most was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers. Then, I'd say Black/White (a bit less the second), which story was really intense.

I think this explains easily my reaction to PMDE :

pp9xliOcC0CJI74LAAOBvQ2.jpg

Back