• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Something about Season 2 that's hidden in spoilers.

Spoiler:

I saw that in the season two spoiler on Equestria Daily. I'm not too sure that Pinkie Pie or Applejack lose anything though. They might, who knows?

Cura

Years

Sign me up! I'd love to be under Rainbow's military control! XD. She'd make wars end in 10 seconds flat. And be 20% cooler doing it. XD.

I drawing up a fanart related to this. A bio with the mane 6's positive effect if in play and all. Rainbow Dash is going to the be the first. I'm also going to include my OC, Luna, Celestia, Trixie and more.

Cura

Years
Sweet Candace said:
That sounds cool, although it sounds like you'll be doing a whole bunch of them...
Oh, yeah. I'm going to have to do a lot.

st00f said:
I have no artistic talent, whatsoever. You should see my attempt at drawing fluttershy. It was HILARIOUS. But, I'm not terrible with music, which is why I do YTPMVs.
That is cool, love to hear some! :D

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well, here's something I made in class today. I'm working on a keychain for a close friend that lives in the UK who's an awesome brony, and he loves Vinyl Scratch :D

Spoiler:

Well, here's something I made in class today. I'm working on a keychain for a close friend that lives in the UK who's an awesome brony, and he loves Vinyl Scratch :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cura

Years

Spoiler:

That is amazing! You've done a great job with it! The overall body and appearance are hitting it's mark! I love it!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I had a fun idea for a story revolving around MLP: FiM.

Twilight Sparkle is eager to try out an "age alteration" spell in an attempt to make herself older so she can participate in the Unicorn Games. Unfortunately for her; Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity hear about this from Spike and demand Twilight make them older as well.

But, the spell hits a snag and the 5 Ponies don't become older, they become itty bitty babies! When Rainbow Dash comes in and wants to be older as well; she finds she's too late. What's worse is the 5 "Mane" babies look at Rainbow Dash and see her as their mommy!

With Spike's assistance, "Mama" Rainbow Dash must journey to the only pony who can reverse the spell; Princess Celestia in Canterlot.

Can Rainbow Dash succeed in her mission, or will she be forced to raise the Mane 5 "Babies" herself?

I really liked how it came out, and it was fun trying to project out Rainbow's "inner mother". I did overuse the word "wittle". A lot.

Part 1
Part 2

Broke it into two parts because I had about 6 full pages of storyline, and that seemed too long to put out all at once.

I really liked how it came out, and it was fun trying to project out Rainbow's "inner mother". I did overuse the word "wittle". A lot.

-snip-

Broke it into two parts because I had about 6 full pages of storyline, and that seemed too long to put out all at once.

Sounds like a good storyline, but I don't like fanfics in general. I just don't like reading brief stories on characters from TV series. Nothing against you, although I might give it a try. Anyone else who's read it, how is it?

Cura

Years

Part 1
Part 2

I love it! It's a good short story you got there.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
WIN. You are great! :D I'll post the terrible MSPaint pic I made. What do you mean by class, by the way? Don't your peers see you drawing ponies? xD

Edit: Upon further inspection, I love what you did with her legs. Perfect shape. Hell, all of it is the perfect shape. :)

A class in school. Metals Manufacturing to be specific. They do see me draw them, but they don't really pick on me mainly because my designs blow their's out of the water. They're doing simple shapes such as sports team logos, while I'm doing ponies. :D

And I have some more that I made :D
(Sorry about the black lines. I use two monitors and each one has a different resolution.)
Spoiler:

Cura

Years

A class in school. Metals Manufacturing to be specific. They do see me draw them, but they don't really pick on me mainly because my designs blow their's out of the water. They're doing simple shapes such as sports team logos, while I'm doing ponies. :D

And I have some more that I made :D
(Sorry about the black lines. I use two monitors and each one has a different resolution.)
Spoiler:

I see the other works there, they're really nice. The Applejack one is really nice and like that a lot. (HEY! It's my post! lol)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
No problem, amico! I'm glad that I could help!

Oh, and about a C&C Generals' Logs?
fb287074-80e1-4677-90e4-e1920dce691d.jpg

General Rainbow Dash? Yes, ma'am!

3f4bd63d-fa98-47aa-b88d-cd0b821987fb.jpg

General Fluttershy! Oh, my goodness!

Is there more? I'm still working on that. I'm looking around.
Omg, that's amazing. I loved Generals. :D

Last edited:

Cura

Years
Omg, that's amazing. I loved Generals. :D

I know, It's awesome! But, love what I just found!

Rarity:
d64f242ca96479faede4fe253187badc.jpg

Ma'am! What does the scouter say about Twilight's power level?!

Twilight Sparkle:
7261d43dbce8f24d0b383afd79d778c1.jpg

Hail! Wait, what's with the Russian look?

Pinkie Pie:
c5e8c69cf2ca88519caa37bb110a8000.jpg

Cupcake Storm? Launch the missiles!

Applejack:
5fb69858a4418a1194ca8dbbead65804.jpg

Nice tank, ma'am.

And, now... a bonus! Fluttershy? Oh, my.
510868598a82655586a6679a59dcff28.png

Enjoy!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
People who hate on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic need to be forced to watch the show and convert to the brony religion.

Oh...and welcome to the herd st00f.

I personally wouldn't go that far. If they don't want to watch it, or dislike it, so be it. That's their loss. xD;
/doesn't like forcing people into stuff
Just leave them alone, they'll come around eventually. xDD;;

Welcome, st00f! :D
Fluttershy is pretty awesome. o3o
She's especially brilliant at cheering.

Oh, and it depends. If Unreal Superheavy is TF, and no MLP, then I would personally go with Rock my Fluttershy. xD;
That's just me, though.

Back