• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2016
ty i got it but for some reason i can use only potion in my bag i can't use pokeballs or other things in my bag

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
ty i got it but for some reason i can use only potion in my bag i can't use pokeballs or other things in my bag

You're gonna need to be more specific, in battle bag? Or out of battle? Both work for me, so I can't replicate it right now, but maybe if I get some more info I can.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
When in a battle, I found a glitch with the GUI that has the selector stuck on Battle Items. Since I just started my game the glitch thinks I am trying to use battle items I do no0t have, and I can't get into my pokeball tab. It also says that even though I have yet to catch a pokemon that I have already used at least one pokball because the last itemused tab is also highlited with a pokeball. Fix this, please, sooner rather than later if at all possible as I cannot play the game as it is now.

Jttyzzle

Years
When in a battle, I found a glitch with the GUI that has the selector stuck on Battle Items. Since I just started my game the glitch thinks I am trying to use battle items I do no0t have, and I can't get into my pokeball tab. It also says that even though I have yet to catch a pokemon that I have already used at least one pokball because the last itemused tab is also highlited with a pokeball. Fix this, please, sooner rather than later if at all possible as I cannot play the game as it is now.

Use your mouse! If you'd like to use arrow keys, keep the mouse off the game screen. Confusing, I know.

Jttyzzle

Years
can you add gen 6 and mega evolution please

Currently I don't have plans for this, it's a lot of work, but possibly in the future! I do have an area in mind for where you"d access Mega Stones though.

Jttyzzle

Years
Hello everyone, it seems the final event in the Blue Ribbon Base is causing issues, capturing the Pokemon or running glitches out the event. I'm working on a fix, but for the time being, defeat it. If you're still stuck in the room, there's a computer in the top right of the room that, when spoken to, will teleport you out of the bugged room/event.
Sorry about the problem! I'll change this post to something else once the issue has been fixed.

Edit: This problem has been fixed as of 10/22

Last edited:
Years
I like it I am only on the first gym but the game is fun to play. I like that it an normal pokemon story, while I love Fan Game with edge to it I also love Normal pokemon Fan games.

Jttyzzle

Years
I like it I am only on the first gym but the game is fun to play. I like that it an normal pokemon story, while I love Fan Game with edge to it I also love Normal pokemon Fan games.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Update on the Blue Ribbon Hideout event fix as well, my computer was caught up in a upgrade gone wrong, and it'll be out of commission until I get a new motherboard and CPU. The update fixing the event and other things should be out when that gets sorted out. Sorry for taking so long to fix an important thing!

Years
Yeah it me again, I wanted to say your a fan of gen 4 arent you so am I 😄. I love gen 4 the music especially and I am listening to the ost right now it take me back to 2007 when I turnt 14 my childhood how I miss it. Also could could you put an auto run button in like have. S be auto run and A turn it off. Another thing I would ask if you could make the music have infinite loops instead of the song ending than starting back up. If you cant I can understand.

Jttyzzle

Years
how many poks we can catch? all 6 gens??

There's 5 Generations of Pokemon, you can check all of the encounters via the Google Doc 'Extra Info' Section.
I'm considering lowering the number to a more reasonable number though, with a regional dex, since every Pokemon is just a massive amount.

Yeah it me again, I wanted to say your a fan of gen 4 arent you so am I 😄. I love gen 4 the music especially and I am listening to the ost right now it take me back to 2007 when I turnt 14 my childhood how I miss it. Also could could you put an auto run button in like have. S be auto run and A turn it off. Another thing I would ask if you could make the music have infinite loops instead of the song ending than starting back up. If you cant I can understand.

Those are both possible! The music will definitely be a challenge, but it's definitely possible to loop the music. It's really annoying in battles, I know. Thanks for enjoying the game so much!

Years
There's 5 Generations of Pokemon, you can check all of the encounters via the Google Doc 'Extra Info' Section.
I'm considering lowering the number to a more reasonable number though, with a regional dex, since every Pokemon is just a massive amount.

Those are both possible! The music will definitely be a challenge, but it's definitely possible to loop the music. It's really annoying in battles, I know. Thanks for enjoying the game so much!
Oh thank you for accepting my suggestions and I hope this doesn't take your day away. Are you planing on making another fan game or is this game your first and last. If you could in your next fan game add fairy type, that is if you make another game.

Jttyzzle

Years
Oh thank you for accepting my suggestions and I hope this doesn't take your day away. Are you planing on making another fan game or is this game your first and last. If you could in your next fan game add fairy type, that is if you make another game.

If I do, it's not going to be for a while. I'd like to use the Unity engine, but it's a little difficult to use right now.
I spent a very long time on this game. I started this in December 2014, and it basically absorbed my last two years of high school. I'm gonna try and spend a little time away from the Pokemon game making scene, aside from patches and stuff.
If you're interested in some more of my work
Spoiler:

Years
If I do, it's not going to be for a while. I'd like to use the Unity engine, but it's a little difficult to use right now.
I spent a very long time on this game. I started this in December 2014, and it basically absorbed my last two years of high school. I'm gonna try and spend a little time away from the Pokemon game making scene, aside from patches and stuff.
If you're interested in some more of my work
Spoiler:

I understand you when say you put alot of time into a game I havent made a game but I do put alot of tme into them when I get into the game. So your an uni or a worker since you said your last two years of highschool. No need to answer if you don't waon't to.

Jttyzzle

Years
I understand you when say you put alot of time into a game I havent made a game but I do put alot of tme into them when I get into the game. So your an uni or a worker since you said your last two years of highschool. No need to answer if you don't waon't to.

I'm at university now. Even if I was going to do another game, I wouldn't have as much free time.

Years
I'm at university now. Even if I was going to do another game, I wouldn't have as much free time.
Thank you for answering and I wanted to report some bugs in the game when I try to pick an item it just sticks to the previous item I used and I have to click the item I want with the arrow. It only happens sometime though and only in battle.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
I am stuck at the underground gym being blocked by a big rock in the gym..anyone had any ideas?

Jttyzzle

Years
Thank you for answering and I wanted to report some bugs in the game when I try to pick an item it just sticks to the previous item I used and I have to click the item I want with the arrow. It only happens sometime though and only in battle.

I'm a little confused by this, the mouse in battle takes priority over arrow key movements though. You can't use both at the same time, and you can only use arrow keys if the mouse is off the screen. Can you give me some more details?

I am stuck at the underground gym being blocked by a big rock in the gym..anyone had any ideas?

How did you get stuck? You should be able to walk over every bit of crumbly sand to make the rocks disappear. If not, leaving the gym or falling down resets the sand. Where in the Gym are you, and did you talk to the leader?

Back