• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghostbusters Mafia

Years
giphy.gif

When a bunch of evil vengeful spirits show up in the underground to drag the living over to the other side, who you gonna call? If you said Ghostbusters, that was the right answer. The problem is we tried that and well... they cost a lot of money so we're stuck with you guys. So we're forming our own team of ghostbusters to rid the Underground of the dead menace and return them to the afterlife when they belong.​

What is mafia:

Gimmepie said I needed to put this. Mafia is a game where you are split into two or three sides and aim to eliminate the other in their own wacky win conditions. For town, it's killing everyone else via "democracy"... or other means. For mafia, it's killing everyone else every night until they outnumber everyone.

There's a day and night phase where they do their thing. Day is where town gets to vote on who dies. Night is where the kill and the other actions happen. The kill (note: italicized the) is the special mafia night kill where they decide on who to kill. Other actions are special abilities given to players that they can do every night like stalking people or healing them or even seducing them.

If you're still confused there's Gunner's Guide. Look for it.
No I'm not linking you to it, be dedicated and search.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

If you ping gimmepie consistently maybe he'll link you to it.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK YYYOOUUUUUU \o/

Just copy paste this as you sign up:
[quote="gimmepie"]PING[/quote]

He'll reply with the link.

OR YOU COULD FUCKING LINK IT IN THE OP

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Please ignore the ghost raging in the background.​

Roles:

Town
Paranormal Investigator
Checks a player each night and sees if they're a human or a ghost.
Doctor
Protects a player from getting ghosted.
Trapper
If they hit a ghost, the ghost is removed from the game.
If they hit a living player, the player is instead killed.
Vanilla x 3
Normal scaredy cats with only their brains to help them.

Mafia
Possessor
Visits a player to make them appear as a ghost.
Vanilla x 1
Normal evil ghost that just wants to have fun.

Trick:
The mafia kills don't remove the player from the game. The dead players, unknown to them and everyone else, are kept in as regular, disguised "ghosts". While they have their voice on what to say and do, their votes do not count in the end.​

Rules:
  1. PC and UG rules.
  2. Day phase is 48 hours, Night phase is 24 hours.
  3. Send your actions in PM/Discord, preferably Discord (Kitty#5494)
  4. You don't have to vote. You do have to post at least twice per day phase.
  5. No talking about the game outside of the thread/chat.
  6. Have fun!

Players:
Kitty as the GM
8​

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

Night 0

Okay team I know I only spent like peanut money on you guys but that all I could really afford so glad you're here to help. Just a quick note, the houses aren't exactly stable at all... and there might be some over exaggerated creaking. But you can do it right? You have all that fancy china made equipment that probably won't explode on the third use. Good luck!​

Night 0 has started.
Send your actions to Kitty.

Day 1 will happen 24 hours from now.

Players:
Kitty as the GM
gimmepie
Ho-oh
Ash
aeternum
Lycanthropy
Sparkin
purplecicada
Bidoof FTW

Last edited:
Years

Day 1

Wow you guys made a mess.

I have no idea how that weird light blue glowing slime stain got there on the ceiling and I don't feel like I don't want to know. The ghosts are there, probably haunting other people and all you people did was set up. I don't even know where one of you went. This house isn't stable enough, and the guy who planned on buying this after the ghost infestation has been dealt with is expecting no holes in the doors okay?

Now, I'm just going to ignore that creepy guy who looks like he can see the void in the corner. The ghostbusting kits are over there by the other corner, go have fun with that.​

Someone has been ghosted!
Night 1 will happen 48 hours from now.

Players:
Kitty as the GM
gimmepie
Ho-oh
Ash
aeternum
Lycanthropy
Sparkin
purplecicada
Bidoof FTW

Last edited:
Years
and now we have the really fun job of trying to work out who is dead and who isn't. I normally discourage too heavy a reliance on PRs but in this case we really need to hope our "cop" finds some ghosts really early on.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Ok, so we don't even know who died. That's even less information to go by than a regular game lmao.
Uhm yeah, I don't really have anything interesting to share.

Back