The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Off-Topic
AMA i'm queer and im here

Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:17 PM).
Castform's Avatar
Castform Castform is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 20,723
PC do your thing
__________________


Administrator


Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:32 PM).
Peridot's Avatar
Peridot Peridot is offline
YOU...CLOD!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: louisiana
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 3,440
You mentioned in another thread that you have not come out. Is that to EVERYONE irl, or just not your family?
What makes you pause/hesitate to do so?
__________________

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim
Tumblr / IG / Twitter
Switch FC: 2021-0282-8550
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:05 PM).
Joker's Avatar
Joker Joker is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Gender: Other
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,898
Hey Chase!
What made Castform your favourite?
Would you rather Sinnoh remakes or gen VIII?
Has everything been well for you lately?
__________________

Funken sprühn, die Schweißnaht glüht
Ich bau mir einen Prototyp
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:05 PM).
Castform's Avatar
Castform Castform is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 20,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
You mentioned in another thread that you have not come out. Is that to EVERYONE irl, or just not your family?
What makes you pause/hesitate to do so?
I'm not out to anyone irl, including my family. I am lucky that my family is pretty liberal and supportive of LGBT rights so it's not so much I am worried about their reaction but I am just personally not ready for everything else that comes with it. What I mean by this is I live in Alabama which I am sure you know isn't the friendliest state for non straight people. It's a big step to be out anywhere in the world but living here puts a lot of pressure on one to stay in the closet. Dunno when I will actually bite the bullet and come out. Hopefully soon
__________________


Administrator


Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:07 PM).
Castform's Avatar
Castform Castform is online now
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 20,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Hey Chase!
What made Castform your favourite?
Would you rather Sinnoh remakes or gen VIII?
Has everything been well for you lately?
oops just missed your reply before i submitted my last one!

It's just always been my favorite. I have fond memories of using it as a kid in Ruby and I love the fact it gets all the cool moves like Fire Blast and Ice Beam. Not to mention it is adorable as all hell.

Gen 8 for sure. I love Sinnoh but I crave new adventures.

Things have been good :D I started a new job yesterday so there is that!
__________________


Administrator


Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:58 PM).
Spirit Shackle's Avatar
Spirit Shackle Spirit Shackle is online now
Harbinger of Calamity
  • EO
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northeast US
Nature: Modest
Posts: 1,326
Why is Klefki amazing
__________________
Long ago, superstitions were spread about it,
saying it brought disaster. This fed a hatred of it,
and it was driven deep into the mountains.
It protects fields and warns people of disaster,
so one ought to be grateful for it.


Challenges - TCG - Trade Corner - Daily
Avatar credit to Sylphiel!
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:02 PM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by Peridot.
Peridot's Avatar
Peridot Peridot is offline
YOU...CLOD!
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: louisiana
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 3,440
What kind of job?!
What’s ur fav Ariana Grande song?
__________________

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim
Tumblr / IG / Twitter
Switch FC: 2021-0282-8550
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:06 PM).
LadyJirachu's Avatar
LadyJirachu LadyJirachu is offline
~Kawaii Korrina Fangirl~
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: ~SHALOUR CITY~
    Age: 27
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 1,292
    Would you like to learn more about why I love Korrina? :) (i'm bi btw)
    __________________
    ~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

    Hiyo, i'm Jirachu~<3 Kawaii Pikachu and Jirachi cross, though now my favorite Pokemon character is Korrina; and I crush HARD on her lemme tell ya lol :3

    I duno why but the image in my sig stopped showing up....So I removed it. :/
    May add some cute blingee sometime in its place though xD
    Pikachu Diglit Nidoran Pidgey Teddiursa Skitty Lugia Phanpy
    (i'm cute and sweet and like being friends with lots of people. just don't get on my bad side, please ;3)
    Reply With Quote
      #9    
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (3:57 PM).
    Easy Money Sniper's Avatar
    Easy Money Sniper Easy Money Sniper is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: Mississippi
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2,780
    Why is Alabama better than Auburn
    Reply With Quote
      #10    
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:46 AM).
    Sydian's Avatar
    Sydian Sydian is offline
    la justice
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: Georgia
    Age: 25
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 31,696
    come see me in atlanta
    __________________

    some princes don't become kings.
    Reply With Quote
      #11    
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:17 AM).
    Castform's Avatar
    Castform Castform is online now
     
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 20,723
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spirit Shackle View Post
    Why is Klefki amazing
    It's a cute set of FAIRY KEYS. I don't think it gets more amazing??!!! :D

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    What kind of job?!
    What’s ur fav Ariana Grande song?
    I work as a lead of the produce department in a major retailer(don't wanna mention the exact name bc of paranoia of them searching lmao). It seems good so far though.

    One last time!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyJirachu View Post
    Would you like to learn more about why I love Korrina? :) (i'm bi btw)
    Sure, tell me!

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Easy Money Sniper View Post
    Why is Alabama better than Auburn
    war eagle

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
    come see me in atlanta
    I would love to go to Atlanta!!! We do have to do a meetup eventually though. 2 hstaff members on PC from Alabama of all places have to meet at some point.
    __________________


    Administrator


    Reply With Quote
      #12    
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (7:57 PM).
    hoshiko's Avatar
    hoshiko hoshiko is offline
    PC's jacksepticeye enthusiast
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Location: deep south
      Age: 20
      Gender: Other
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 1,587
      what part of alabama do you live in if you don't mind me asking? i also live there and am not out fully.

      when did you realize you were not straight?
      __________________


      "Everything is going to be alright. Maybe not today, but eventually."
      pronouns: they/their
      Paired to my darling Pashmina<3
      tumblr [sometimes nsfw]
      Reply With Quote
        #13    
      Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:21 AM).
      Calzone407's Avatar
      Calzone407 Calzone407 is online now
      The Garchomp King
         
        Join Date: Jun 2018
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 322
        What is attractive about dudes??? They are gross and smelly and weird
        __________________
        Tribe Lele
        Gible @ 310
        Hatch @ 325
        Garchomp @ Level 100: 460
        Shiny: No
        Points: 50

        Name: Gible Egg
        Type:
        Used for:
        Other:
        Reply With Quote
          #14    
        Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:26 PM).
        Aslan's Avatar
        Aslan Aslan is offline
        the pretender
         
        Join Date: Mar 2013
        Age: 16
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 2,303
        HI CHASE

        Cutest guy you've ever met?
        Worst customer you've ever served?
        Would you ever want to live anywhere else in the world?
        If Oscar had been a female instead, what would you have called him?
        What would you win an Oscar for?
        Do you want to own any other pets?
        __________________
        your love is such a dream come true
        Reply With Quote
          #15    
        Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:47 AM).
        Castform's Avatar
        Castform Castform is online now
         
        Join Date: Aug 2012
        Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 20,723
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by hoshiko View Post
        what part of alabama do you live in if you don't mind me asking? i also live there and am not out fully.

        when did you realize you were not straight?
        I live in the very southeastern part of the state. I am only about 30 minutes from either Florida or Georgia. Can't say I absolutely hate this area since I have access to 2 lottery states pretty quickly!

        I discovered I was into men when I got into jr. high and started changing in the locker room. Sort of a cliche answer I guess but that is one of my more vivid memories of recognizing I was a Gay.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Calzone407 View Post
        What is attractive about dudes??? They are gross and smelly and weird
        and hot

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
        HI CHASE

        Cutest guy you've ever met?
        Worst customer you've ever served?
        Would you ever want to live anywhere else in the world?
        If Oscar had been a female instead, what would you have called him?
        What would you win an Oscar for?
        Do you want to own any other pets?
        Ex-coworker named Chris. He was a Hunk

        At my old job a customer was irritated because her item wouldn't scan correctly and she leaned over to ask the manager(who she knew) where she finds these dumb cashiers. I wanted to throw her item across the store and walk out for such a rattatay remark but I just giggled and didn't redeem her surprise coupon :sun:

        I want to live in Japan!

        Penelope for sure. Oscar was his name when I got him(I don't even know if he is a boy duck or not I am just assuming).

        My cooking skills. I'd have my own cooking show and win all of the awards.

        I want another dog! Thinking about getting one now that I am a little more financially stable.
        __________________


        Administrator


        Reply With Quote
          #16    
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:39 PM).
        Easy Money Sniper's Avatar
        Easy Money Sniper Easy Money Sniper is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2015
        Location: Mississippi
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2,780
        How much is Auburn losing to LSU by this fall
        Reply With Quote
          #17    
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:35 AM).
        Hyzenthlay's Avatar
        Hyzenthlay Hyzenthlay is online now
        • EO
         
        Join Date: Nov 2012
        Location: Aloft on my Loftwing
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 4,086
        What kind of traits do you find really dreamy in a guy?

        Most attractive male celebrity?

        Is there any particular reason you'd like to live in Japan, and would you live there indefinitely?
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #18    
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:31 PM).
        Catnip~'s Avatar
        Catnip~ Catnip~ is offline
        4 million years
           
          Join Date: Dec 2015
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 3,203
          What form of castform is the best?
          __________________
          https://discord.gg/YuAZCS6 Please join I need members ;_;
          Reply With Quote
            #19    
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:10 AM).
          Kai Ai's Avatar
          Kai Ai Kai Ai is offline
          Wayfarer
             
            Join Date: Jul 2017
            Location: Scotland
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 169
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Castform View Post
            I discovered I was into men when I got into jr. high and started changing in the locker room. Sort of a cliche answer I guess but that is one of my more vivid memories of recognizing I was a Gay.
            Nothing else happened?

            I've heard similar stories but they usually involve a second person who violates a victim, causing the later to cope with the scenario by accepting it as an awakening instead of confronting their trauma and seeking help.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #20    
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:25 AM).
            donavannj's Avatar
            donavannj donavannj is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2005
            Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 21,553
            How painful was the College Football Playoff National Championship Game for you this year, with both of Auburn's primary rivals in it? And which timeline would be worse: Bama winning as they did in our current timeline, or Georgia winning?

            Also, apologies for hijacking the AMA, but gotta respond to this.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kai Ai View Post
            Nothing else happened?

            I've heard similar stories but they usually involve a second person who violates a victim, causing the later to cope with the scenario by accepting it as an awakening instead of confronting their trauma and seeking help.
            Contrary to what you've been told, the overwhelming majority of people who are gay discover they're gay without being subject to sexual abuse.

            It's also uninformed as hell to imply that gay people are only gay because they've been sexually abused.
            __________________
            on vacation in LA and Chicago
            Reply With Quote
              #21    
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:32 AM).
            Kai Ai's Avatar
            Kai Ai Kai Ai is offline
            Wayfarer
               
              Join Date: Jul 2017
              Location: Scotland
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 169
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
              Contrary to what you've been told, the overwhelming majority of people who are gay discover they're gay without being subject to sexual abuse.

              It's also uninformed as hell to imply that gay people are only gay because they've been sexually abused.
              Carefully read a post before replying in order to avoid giving an uninformed response.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #22    
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:53 AM).
              Castform's Avatar
              Castform Castform is online now
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 20,723
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Easy Money Sniper View Post
              How much is Auburn losing to LSU by this fall
              they wont bc the home team always wins :D

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay View Post
              What kind of traits do you find really dreamy in a guy?

              Most attractive male celebrity?

              Is there any particular reason you'd like to live in Japan, and would you live there indefinitely?
              I like quirky guys for some reason.

              Not so much a celeb but I would bottom for NBA superstar Kevin Love

              I love the culture, the scenery, just everything about it is so peaceful. I would definitely move there if I could afford to.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Catnip~ View Post
              What form of castform is the best?
              Sunny!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
              How painful was the College Football Playoff National Championship Game for you this year, with both of Auburn's primary rivals in it? And which timeline would be worse: Bama winning as they did in our current timeline, or Georgia winning?

              Also, apologies for hijacking the AMA, but gotta respond to this.



              Contrary to what you've been told, the overwhelming majority of people who are gay discover they're gay without being subject to sexual abuse.

              It's also uninformed as hell to imply that gay people are only gay because they've been sexually abused.

              It was especially hard knowing we beat them both pretty badly. Well, we beat Georgia once badly and then the second one was uh not so great. I was pulling for Georgia though. I live with Alabama fans and while I despise both teams equally it would have been better not to have to listen to Bama fans gloat all year.
              __________________


              Administrator


              Reply With Quote
                #23    
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:12 AM).
              Lycanthropy's Avatar
              Lycanthropy Lycanthropy is offline
              Owl + Bear =
              Owlbear
              • EO
               
              Join Date: Jan 2014
              Location: That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 9,670
              Beards, yes or no?

              What is your favorite Pokémon region?

              Do you think Sandstorm Castform should be a thing?

              What is your dream job?

              What do you usually eat for breakfast?
              __________________
              ..
              ..
              ..
              ..
              ..
              ..
              Reply With Quote
                #24    
              Old 1 Week Ago (4:27 AM).
              Who's Avatar
              Who Who is offline
              rikadventure time
               
              Join Date: Nov 2007
              Location: T.A.R.D.I.S.
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 29,637
              Can you show me more Christos the cat pics? :3

              Do you still talk to Christos the dude?
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #25    
              Old 1 Week Ago (5:11 PM).
              Castform's Avatar
              Castform Castform is online now
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 20,723
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lycanthropy View Post
              Beards, yes or no?

              What is your favorite Pokémon region?

              Do you think Sandstorm Castform should be a thing?

              What is your dream job?

              What do you usually eat for breakfast?
              Yes on other people, no on me!

              Hoenn for sure. Johto is a close second though because of how comfy it feels. It's not the most exciting region at all but is very very warming.

              My dream is being able to work from home so I don't have to deal with people ever.

              My breakfast is usually a bowl of cereal and a piece of fruit. If I have time I'll scramble some eggs and cook bacon but that is rare.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Who View Post
              Can you show me more Christos the cat pics? :3

              Do you still talk to Christos the dude?
              Sure! I'll try to take one today or tomorrow and post it in Discord :)

              Not lately! He needs to come back IMO
              __________________


              Administrator


              Reply With Quote
              Reply

              Quick Reply

              Join the conversation!

              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

              Create a PokéCommunity Account

              Sponsored Links
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:17 PM.