• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
I think I am stuck... I beat the gym in Millenium City and I can't use fly because I don't have the badge for it. Is there anywhere I can go?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Is there any towns that have the large department stores where i can purchase vitamins? As soon as i get there i'm going to grind for money and start officially working on my team. Deciding if i want to go with a blaziken or infernape.

In Nummassity city.

I think I am stuck... I beat the gym in Millenium City and I can't use fly because I don't have the badge for it. Is there anywhere I can go?

Twist Woodlands is your next destination. You have to go to the gym there because its open now. If you're stuck at the DR HQ, download the new patch and go inside the cave door on huntik route to return to the main world map.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Just so folks will be clear:

If you want to use Fly, you must beat the Gym Leader in Mystic Falls. After you clear out the Goons on the SS Titanic, exit the ship then run like you're going to the Pokemon Center but keep on going to the left. You'll see a Gym sign and 4 trainers in a closed off area that's not really a building. That's the Gym itself. Just beat the leader and you'll be able to use Fly.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013

Yeah, I've been told that many times =D

Nah, that's only in Shedinja's case as it has 1HP as default.

Toxic, Entry Hazards, Sandstorm/Hail... There are many choices how to beat that kind of Pokemon.

Besides this flying,rock,ghost,fire and dark type moves works perfect on it, i personly tested all

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
We were just thinking how to beat it if it hypothetically had Wonder Guard as I suggested.

Yes its speciality is wonder guard which means that only super effective moves hits shedinja, which i said earlier like wing attack, stone edge etc

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2022
I have oneq uestion, where do you get thunderbolt? I seriously need it on my lanturn

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
After some thought, I've decided that I want to try Dark Rising. Partly because of how many people like it, and partly because it's probably somewhat sacrilegious to be on the development team for the sequel without at least trying out the first one. >>

Not expecting to get that far without ragequitting, but we shall see.

Years
Even moves like Rollout hit Wonder Guard. How can that be I wonder???

In Nummassity city.

I'm at the mansion right now. is it before or after that? Cause i ain't got no map to use.
You mean Amarie's Mansion right?? Well after it is Iceland city and then after a long route of events comes Nummassity

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Oh my... Let's make it quick.
Wonder Guard allows only super effective moves to hit, because Shedinja is a bug/ghost, it's killed by rock, fire, flying (from bug's type) and ghost, dark (from ghost type) moves.
As Shadow Lugia is Dark/Ghost, it has no weaknesses and that's why no attacking moves would work if it hypothetically had a Wonder Guard...

Years
156040_259720977497129_1870017062_n.jpg

FINALLY!!! Great hack! Can't wait for the next one!

Best way to beat the shadow lugia is to paralyze it, then leech seed it, then stall it out with potions and revives.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
I'm attempting to Nuzlocke this game, and I'm not too far, but I'm determined to do it. Has anyone else done it in video format? If so I'd appreciate a link.

I've got to say so far this game is great, I only have one complaint... The trainers/wild Pokemon/xp rates don't really work with the boss fights in this. Somehow it needs to be changed so you don't have to grind SO much to be equally leveled.

Am I the only one who feels this way or?...

But everything aside, beautiful hack & thank you to all who took apart in it.

Back