• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Minecraft starts lagging on my computer after a while, haha. Though I suppose it would have helped if I had actually bought the game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been doing more watching of Minecraft than actually playing it. /has been watching a lot of Yogscast and their Shadow of Israphel series.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Putting Dragon Age 2 and Assassin's Creed on hold for now until I finish LO, hoping I can beat Gongora next time I face him though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should find the time to pick up Tales of Symphonia and see about doing a quick run through (x10 EXP on Normal) before the episode comes out. That or watch all the previous episodes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh, true. Probably not.

I like playing games, but they need to be like.. multiplayer games. I get rather bored easily when I'm playing something by myself for long periods of time, with exceptions.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
15. I like games with high replay value, like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Fire Emblem or Pokemon. Each time you start a new game, Your team will end up different.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. Last few games I felt like I was addicted to were Prototype, Gears Of War 2, Bioshock, Mass Effect 2, and Dragon Age Origins at the time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Since I can't be bothered to update my not-paid version of Minecraft, Diamonds would have to stay my Ultimate goal for the time being, haha. I suppose it's like me sticking with CS2 because of the same reason.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. Just remembered a little anime I started and finished watching in one day called Panty & Stocking, my god was that show weird but then again it was an anime so weirdness was to be expected.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Last anime I watched was Detective Conan, and Kaito the Phantom Thief. So... basicaly Gosho Aoyama's works. Now I'm probably not going to watch anything else until something ToS related comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back