• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY EV(Eevee) Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor007

Vengeance
Years
I haven't played much of XD,so don't expect Leafeon,Glaceon etc.Still I think this team should make decent one for FR/LG or R/S/E -

1.Umbreon-Leftovers
252-def/252-Sp
Moonlight
Faint attack
Toxic
Confuse ray

2.Espeon-lum berry
252 each for sp def &sp
Calm mind
Psychic
Rest
Baton pass

3.Vaporeon-mystic water
252-sp att/188-sp/rest-def
Acid armour
Hydro pump
Shadow Ball
Baton pass

4.Jolteon-Magnet
252-def& sp att
Agility
Thunder/Thunderbolt (Plz help.I can't decide)
Bite
Baton pass

5.Flareon-Charcoal
252 each for sp att& sp
Flamethrower
Overheat
Hyper beam
Iron tail

6.Alakazam(duh,what were you thinking-eevee??)-Leftovers
252 each for sp att & sp
Psychic
Fire punch
Ice punch
Thunderpunch

A.Umbreon serves as a real annoyer
B.Espeon boosts up& b pass to any of the next 2(depends)then they b pass to Alakazam,who virtually becomes unstoppable unless it is vs tyranitar(still it would do killer damage with thunder punch)
C.Flareon actually is used in emergency(any suggestions for its replacements??)

Please rate the team,as well as the strategy :)

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I haven't played much of XD,so don't expect Leafeon,Glaceon etc.Still I think this team should make decent one for FR/LG or R/S/E -

1.Umbreon-Leftovers
252-def/252-Sp
Moonlight
Faint attack
Toxic
Confuse ray

2.Espeon-lum berry
252 each for sp def &sp
Calm mind
Psychic
Rest
Baton pass

3.Vaporeon-mystic water
252-sp att/188-sp/rest-def
Acid armour
Hydro pump
Shadow Ball
Baton pass

4.Jolteon-Magnet
252-def& sp att
Agility
Thunder/Thunderbolt (Plz help.I can't decide)
Bite
Baton pass

5.Flareon-Charcoal
252 each for sp att& sp
Flamethrower
Overheat
Hyper beam
Iron tail

6.Alakazam(duh,what were you thinking-eevee??)-Leftovers
252 each for sp att & sp
Psychic
Fire punch
Ice punch
Thunderpunch

A.Umbreon serves as a real annoyer
B.Espeon boosts up& b pass to any of the next 2(depends)then they b pass to Alakazam,who virtually becomes unstoppable unless it is vs tyranitar(still it would do killer damage with thunder punch)
C.Flareon actually is used in emergency(any suggestions for its replacements??)

Please rate the team,as well as the strategy :)

Even for ADV this team wont work. Its literally weak to everything and the strategy is easy to stop with any well built team. Phazers are on any well built team so yeah. Lastly, 97% of annoyers sets fail and Umbreon isn't in that good 3%. Trap passing works best with it.

The moves are also ughh, Hyper Beam should NEVER EVER be used. Shadow Ball on Vap is pointless in ADV as its physically based and Vap has ass att. Bite is inferior to Hidden Power Ice/Grass on Jolteon.

Items like Charcoal and Magnet are terrible.

No natures either and we kinda need those.

Uh no it does like 2 to Tar lol.

Sorry to be harsh but id ask you to do a little more research on ADV before posting and about competitive battling in general, there are guides out there you just have to find them. smogon is a good starting place to get sets and stuff. Mullet's guide is also a good resource.

~Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back