popplio25

Female
eastwood, essex, uk/new bark town, johto
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,265 posts
5.7 Years
how about Mienshao then?
It's based on an ermine. Dunno if those live in Essex specifically, but they seem to live in England at least.
hmm.... mienshao could be a exception here :3 i could maybe make a regional form for it & mienfoo & stick it in :> i could use a stoat or weasel & work from that... they live in essex, appearently :3

Mienshao doesn't really attack with singular strong punches though so the sentence might need to be rephrased a bit.
:3

looking forward to the others on the list :>

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
19,578 posts
2.1 Years
Pretty sure I haven't done this line yet, even if the first stage is marked as done in this thread... I don't see a dex entry for it on the deviantArt page at any rate.

Rirode
Classification: Energetic Pokemon

Rirode is quite energetic, always looking for something to do. They quite literally can't sit still when they are on land. When they are not submerged in water they run around to make themselves sweat. If their fur is not covered in some type of liquid for too long it will fall ill. Most trainers don't like how busy it is all the time and will keep them inside their balls as much as possible. This has actually been proven to be detrimental to Rirode's growth though. Rirode that are left to run free by their trainers grow far stronger and healthier.
Mysodie
Classification: Liquid Coat Pokemon

This Pokemon has learned to create a liquid from it's fur so that it no longer has to run around as much. Out of habit though, it still does. Mysodie that are left to run free are at least thrice the size of one that wasn't. As a result, wild Mysodie are often far bigger than those raised by most trainers. Given that these Pokemon attack by cloaking themselves in the liquid they make themselves, the size is quite important. A bigger Mysodie will do far more damage with their water covered Tail for example.
When underwater, their ears function as a sonar.
Minurrent

Minurrent are fiercely loyal to any who have treated them well. And a menace to any who have treated them poorly. They are known to attack their trainers or run way from them if they've been treated poorly. They will also refuse to obey any orders whatsoever. If you treated it well however, these Pokemon will do anything you ask of them without hesitation. They will even keep an eye on you and bring you things they think you need, hoping merely for a compliment. They don't fully understand ownership though, so it might grab berries from a fruit stall or the like and bring them to you.
Also, dunno if you're actually gonna use Mienshao, or already rephrased it, but just in case:

Earthog
Classification: Armor Pig Pokemon

They wear a layer of hardened mud over their fur for extra protection. They often don't even notice something bumping into them as a result. Even a Mienshao's flurry of attacks won't faze it or it's mud armor. It constantly sweats inside of the armor, so any damage it takes will be repaired within a couple minutes. It's mud armor makes it quite slow though.
Rural towns often use these Pokemon for protection against wild Pokemon. They are also very popular with small children, who like to sit on them while it runs around.

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Rotom-Fan @ Level 100: 19,730 | Rampardos @ Lv 100: 19,446

popplio25

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,265 posts
5.7 Years
Pretty sure I haven't done this line yet, even if the first stage is marked as done in this thread... I don't see a dex entry for it on the deviantArt page at any rate.

'' Rirode
Classification: Energetic Pokemon

Rirode is quite energetic, always looking for something to do. They quite literally can't sit still when they are on land. When they are not submerged in water they run around to make themselves sweat. If their fur is not covered in some type of liquid for too long it will fall ill. Most trainers don't like how busy it is all the time and will keep them inside their balls as much as possible. This has actually been proven to be detrimental to Rirode's growth though. Rirode that are left to run free by their trainers grow far stronger and healthier.''

''Mysodie

This Pokemon has learned to create a liquid from it's fur so that it no longer has to run around as much. Out of habit though, it still does. Mysodie that are left to run free are at least thrice the size of one that wasn't. As a result, wild Mysodie are often far bigger than those raised by most trainers. Given that these Pokemon attack by cloaking themselves in the liquid they make themselves, the size is quite important. A bigger Mysodie will do far more damage with their water covered Tail for example.
When underwater, their ears function as a sonar.''

''Minurrent

Minurrent are fiercely loyal to any who have treated them well. And a menace to any who have treated them poorly. They are known to attack their trainers or run way from them if they've been treated poorly. They will also refuse to obey any orders whatsoever. If you treated it well however, these Pokemon will do anything you ask of them without hesitation. They will even keep an eye on you and bring you things they think you need, hoping merely for a compliment. They don't fully understand ownership though, so it might grab berries from a fruit stall or the like and bring them to you. ''

Also, dunno if you're actually gonna use Mienshao, or already rephrased it, but just in case:

''Earthog
Classification: Armor Pig Pokemon

They wear a layer of hardened mud over their fur for extra protection. They often don't even notice something bumping into them as a result. Even a Mienshao's flurry of attacks won't faze it or it's mud armor. It constantly sweats inside of the armor, so any damage it takes will be repaired within a couple minutes. It's mud armor makes it quite slow though.
Rural towns often use these Pokemon for protection against wild Pokemon. They are also very popular with small children, who like to sit on them while it runs around. ''

i like those :3 & i guess i must have marked as done by mistake....

& yeah, i am gonna use a form of mienshao in the dex :>

looking forward to the rest on the list :3

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
19,578 posts
2.1 Years
xesseian Seel
Classification: Seal Pokemon

In daytime, it is often found asleep on the seabed in shallow waters. The Seel of Xesse do still love cold waters, but they don't like it as frigid as the Seel of other regions. Having no need to puncture the ice above them, the Seel in Xesse have adapted and no longer have a horn. Its nostrils close while it swims.
Although it can't walk well on land, it is a graceful swimmer. Xessian Seel swim faster than their counterparts. Covered with grey fur, its hide is thick and tough.

xesseian Dewgong
Classification: Predator Seal Pokemon

Xessian Dewgong has darker fur to help it blend in better with the murkier waters of it's habitat. They can hunt for fish Pokemon even in the darkest depths. It sleeps in shallow areas of the sea during the day, then looks for food at night. It sunbathes on the beach after meals; the rise in its body temperature helps its digestion and it stores any excess thermal energy in it's body.
Its streamlined body has little drag in the water. It swims at a steady eight knots even in strong currents.

popplio25

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,265 posts
5.7 Years
''xesseian Seel
Classification: Seal Pokemon

In daytime, it is often found asleep on the seabed in shallow waters. The Seel of Xesse do still love cold waters, but they don't like it as frigid as the Seel of other regions. Having no need to puncture the ice above them, the Seel in Xesse have adapted and no longer have a horn. Its nostrils close while it swims.
Although it can't walk well on land, it is a graceful swimmer. Xessian Seel swim faster than their counterparts. Covered with grey fur, its hide is thick and tough.''

''xesseian Dewgong
Classification: Predator Seal Pokemon

Xessian Dewgong has darker fur to help it blend in better with the murkier waters of it's habitat. They can hunt for fish Pokemon even in the darkest depths. It sleeps in shallow areas of the sea during the day, then looks for food at night. It sunbathes on the beach after meals; the rise in its body temperature helps its digestion and it stores any excess thermal energy in it's body.
Its streamlined body has little drag in the water. It swims at a steady eight knots even in strong currents.''
i like those :3 thanks :>

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
19,578 posts
2.1 Years
xesseian Remoraid
Classification: Sharpshooter Pokemon

A Remoraid uses its abdominal muscles to forcefully expel swallowed water, then shoot down flying prey. It has superb accuracy. The water it shoots out can strike even moving prey from more than 300 feet. Xesseian Remoraid shoot more powerful jets of water, but also have less endurance than the Remoraid in other regions. When chasing a prey they often tire out before catching it.
Using its dorsal fin as a suction pad, it clings to big Water type Pokemon to scavenge for leftovers when it can't catch anything itself.
Morapik
Classification: Current Shooter Pokemon

Only the toughest Remoraid live to become a Morapik. These Pokemon are quite hardy and have seen numerous Pokemon battles, making even wild ones tricky opponents to go up against. They usually don't start a fight though, unless you come too close to their nest. The jets of water they shoot at any who dare approach their nest is not unlike a strong ocean current, and any who get hit by it will find themselves far away from where they were. This is the one and only warning you will ever get from it. Try and approach it's nest again and you will likely never resurface.

popplio25

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,265 posts
5.7 Years
''xesseian Remoraid
Classification: Sharpshooter Pokemon

A Remoraid uses its abdominal muscles to forcefully expel swallowed water, then shoot down flying prey. It has superb accuracy. The water it shoots out can strike even moving prey from more than 300 feet. Xesseian Remoraid shoot more powerful jets of water, but also have less endurance than the Remoraid in other regions. When chasing a prey they often tire out before catching it.
Using its dorsal fin as a suction pad, it clings to big Water type Pokemon to scavenge for leftovers when it can't catch anything itself.''

''Morapik
Classification: Current Shooter Pokemon

Only the toughest Remoraid live to become a Morapik. These Pokemon are quite hardy and have seen numerous Pokemon battles, making even wild ones tricky opponents to go up against. They usually don't start a fight though, unless you come too close to their nest. The jets of water they shoot at any who dare approach their nest is not unlike a strong ocean current, and any who get hit by it will find themselves far away from where they were. This is the one and only warning you will ever get from it. Try and approach it's nest again and you will likely never resurface.''
i like those :3 thanks :>

looking forward to the last ones on the list :3

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
19,578 posts
2.1 Years
xesseian Mienfoo
Classification: Martial Arts Pokémon

They have mastered elegant combos. As they concentrate, their battle moves become swifter and more precise. In fights, they dominate with onslaughts of flowing, continuous attacks. It takes pride in the speed at which it can use moves. What it loses in power, it makes up for in quantity.
They seclude themselves in the mountains and devote themselves to training. The form of their kicks and chops differs from pack to pack. xesseian Mienfoo's attacks are more extravagant than those of Mienfoo elsewhere.
xesseian Mienshao

Its arm attacks come with such rapidity that they cannot even be seen. It overwhelms it's opponents with continuous attacks and then slowly stores up power before delivering the finishing blow. It uses combo attacks that, once started, no one can stop.
Xessian Mienfoo and Mienshao wear outfits to help them focus on training. They never take them off and even bathe with them on. To a Mienshao, losing it's outfit is the greatest disgrace they can suffer. The color of the belt they wear indicates how long they've trained their skills.
No type change or an additional type for these btw? They're still pure Fighting type.
Normal/Fighting would fit imo.

popplio25

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,265 posts
5.7 Years
''xesseian Mienfoo

They have mastered elegant combos. As they concentrate, their battle moves become swifter and more precise. In fights, they dominate with onslaughts of flowing, continuous attacks. It takes pride in the speed at which it can use moves. What it loses in power, it makes up for in quantity.
They seclude themselves in the mountains and devote themselves to training. The form of their kicks and chops differs from pack to pack. xesseian Mienfoo's attacks are more extravagant than those of Mienfoo elsewhere.''

''xesseian Mienshao

Its arm attacks come with such rapidity that they cannot even be seen. It overwhelms it's opponents with continuous attacks and then slowly stores up power before delivering the finishing blow. It uses combo attacks that, once started, no one can stop.
Xessian Mienfoo and Mienshao wear outfits to help them focus on training. They never take them off and even bathe with them on. To a Mienshao, losing it's outfit is the greatest disgrace they can suffer. The color of the belt they wear indicates how long they've trained their skills. ''

No type change or an additional type for these btw? They're still pure Fighting type.
Normal/Fighting would fit imo.

i like these :> thanks :3

& normal/fighting actually sounds good for them :>

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
19,578 posts
2.1 Years
xesseian Yanma
Classification: Vigilant Pokémon

Although smaller than the Yanma of Johto, it's reduced size also means it's faster. If it flaps its wings really fast, it can generate shock waves that will shatter windows in the area.
Its large eyes can scan 360 degrees. It looks in all directions to seek out insects as its prey, as well as spotting any potential attackers. Taking them by surprise is quite difficult.
Xessian Yanma keep smaller territories than Johtonian Yanma, this is because the only thing they deem worthy of protecting is their nest. They will avoid conflict otherwise.
The other three will probably have to wait till tomorrow. It's been a busy day =P

popplio25

Female
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
1,265 posts
5.7 Years
''xesseian Yanma
Classification: Vigilant Pokémon

Although smaller than the Yanma of Johto, it's reduced size also means it's faster. If it flaps its wings really fast, it can generate shock waves that will shatter windows in the area.
Its large eyes can scan 360 degrees. It looks in all directions to seek out insects as its prey, as well as spotting any potential attackers. Taking them by surprise is quite difficult.
Xessian Yanma keep smaller territories than Johtonian Yanma, this is because the only thing they deem worthy of protecting is their nest. They will avoid conflict otherwise. ''

The other three will probably have to wait till tomorrow. It's been a busy day =P

i like that :3 thanks :>

& okay :> the last 3 & the only grass starter line for the okinawa based region that i ''was'' gonna do... tomorrow :>