• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Good luck been goin for the last half hour still know luck
il post wen i get one

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
shinies: feraligator, gyrados ursarang- emerald
cressilia, infernape, roserade, Lucario- Diamond

Feraligator- completed emerald hoenn dex got straight away
gyrados- was fishing for good nature magikarp to evolve to gyrados took 26 magikarps before i saw it and caught it
cressilia- 3rd time i saw it in wild
Lucario- riolu egg- riolu was shiny
infernape- was traded so probably dnt count
ursarang- saw random shiny teddiursa in safari park
roserade - probably dont count traded as well
ps wat is SRing

Nice collection, mind showing some pics?

ShinyGold2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
i would but
a) no camera dnt get enough pocket money to get one
b) dunno how
LOL soz

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
I already sent it to Diamond though. o.o;

Lol why did you send it over before cloning it? I bet everyone who has emerald clones most of their pokes before pal parking them since you can't transfer back.

To make a long story short, my computer is broken at the moment and I'm the library so I don't have time to read all of the pages I've missed.

I got a shiny Torchic! last Thursday at 8PM, of course I cannot upload any pictures of it yet, but when my computer is fixed (which should be sometime next week) I will.

Congrats to all who got new shinys and good luck to everyone else.

Wow congrats Yami on the torchic! Lol everyone gets shiny starters except me :p

Greetings fellow hunters. Sorry about the absence, but I have news. Yesterday I started chaining Nincadas and y'know what?

3 shinies!

I'm EV training the one that was Adamant and I'll post the pics in due time.

Nice congrats on the 2 for 1! Lol the only one I caught in my chain was naughty, which isn't too bad.

gyrados- was fishing for good nature magikarp to evolve to gyrados took 26 magikarps before i saw it and caught it
ps wat is SRing

Lol how'd you see cresselia 3 times when you don't know what Soft Resetting is? Or did you mean third time you saw it in the wild after you released it from full moon island?

Anyways still SRing for heatran and shieldon currently... Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Nah, the max ID is 65355. MM is correct, and it is a bit suspicious that he got that ID, and he didn't know how to clone. If anything, I would've taken a pic before I Pal Parked it....

Soft resetting for Bulbasaur and Squritle mainly. I'm not really hunting on the fourth gen because I want to get at least one of these two pretty badly, and I because I can't get a good swarm in Diamond.

Edit: Oh, yeah, congrats on the new shinies! Especially on the Torchic, Yami...good thing you didn't run into any shiny Ziggies like me. :P

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Lol why did you send it over before cloning it? I bet everyone who has emerald clones most of their pokes before pal parking them since you can't transfer back.
I don't know how to clone though, and the people who I've heard of that do it, say it works 1/10 times.
Brawl said:
Nah, the max ID is 65355. MM is correct, and it is a bit suspicious that he got that ID, and he didn't know how to clone. If anything, I would've taken a pic before I Pal Parked it....
I don't know how I got the ID, but that's the one I got, and I didn't have time to take a picture since I had a whole entire project.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I don't know how to clone though, and the people who I've heard of that do it, say it works 1/10 times.
They are either not using the Emerald cloning glitch, doing the glitch wrong, or aren't really using a glitch to clone their Pokemon, if you get what I mean.

Jake said:
I don't know how I got the ID, but that's the one I got, and I didn't have time to take a picture since I had a whole entire project.
Yet you have the time to Pal Park it over, as well as five other Pokemon, catch them all, and all that other jazz? And if you were doing a project, why were you hunting in the first place?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
When I got the Cyndaquil, I sent it straight to Pal Park with 5 Wurmple. After I got done with my project, I caught them all, and then took the picture.
EDIT: Post #13333

ShinyGold2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
3rd time i played the game
i play my games once each with each starter
each time i play with differnt aims (play with one poke/play with mix of poke etc
i got cressilia wen playin with inferape which in my view is the best starter for D/P

Anyway sttill searching for charmander
4 hours last nite still no luck

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
3rd time i played the game
i play my games once each with each starter
each time i play with differnt aims (play with one poke/play with mix of poke etc
i got cressilia wen playin with inferape which in my view is the best starter for D/P

Anyway sttill searching for charmander
4 hours last nite still no luck
hey dont give up i too have no luck but yeah good luck to everyone

ShinyGold2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
gd luck everyone keep goin
what shiny does every one think looks best/worst
i hate zubat shiny but i love red gyrados

Last edited:

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
I can't stand the togepi family's shiny forms, but if you ask me the zubat family rocks! Maybe I'm just biased, I don't know XD. Anyway, no luck on Porygon yet. I'm taking the weekend off from shiny hunting to hang out with a friend of mine who's coming all the way up here from florida for a couple of days, so I'll not be here either. But I will get right back on it come monday evening!
Later~

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
No shinies lately for me. Still trying every now and then. Congrats on the Torchic Yami, HUH no new shiny for D_S??? Good luck with Heatran, but I'll get Mewtwo first.

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years

ps wat is SRing

Very suspicious ...
I wonder how many times you reset for that shiny riolu, and your Cressilia, if you do not know what is SR, you would not have got these two in the first place.

--And btw, your luck with magikarp can be a little insane, if you get a shiny Cressilia at the 3rd SR.--

Query on your Feraligator - Do you mean that you got it straight away after you obtained your dex? Or did you SR for it.

================To make my LONG story SHORT=================​

I stand that I can't trust your shinies (maybe only the teddiursa) unless.... you describe how you got them WITH DETAIL and show solid evidence, I mean... who does not have a camera?

================Anyway===============​

I've been chaining for this: (???)
Won't tell you yet... until I get it XD
Had no time to read some posts, only the previous page, so to all those who got new shinies, well, what else can I say but congratulations?

I am getting my emerald back tomorrow, then I will personally handle my SR the RegiRock.

Good Luck and Have FUN*.
*(Yes, if you have no passion for shiny hunting, would you be hunting in the first place? lol.)

ShinyGold2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
it aint suspicous
i didnt sr for cressilia
i restarted the game and wen i got to her she was shiny XD
i am only 13 nd i cant afford one
my parents really rnt that techno
anyway b suspicios if yu want but...
i didnt know wat sring was but for some important pokemon such as feraligator and a non shiny mewtwo i was turning the game of wen i didnt get the rite nature then after a few hours i get shiny feraligator :)
i did no wat sring was i just didnt know wat it was called

anyway no luck wit charmander

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Hawkraven you don't have to SR for a shiny Riolu. It can be breed. Still I think pics will be best. They all seem to have been found quickly. I don't have a camera. My camera phone broke and dad never lets me near his one. So not everyone can do pictures.

Absol swarm. Been waiting ages for this.

ShinyGold2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
i didnt all find them in the same game save
iv played many games on each cartridge over time
i will try nd get a camera for any new shinys i get k?
i will most likely get a camera fone for xmas

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
Hawkraven you don't have to SR for a shiny Riolu. It can be breed. Still I think pics will be best. They all seem to have been found quickly. I don't have a camera. My camera phone broke and dad never lets me near his one. So not everyone can do pictures.

Absol swarm. Been waiting ages for this.

The breeding did slip my mind but anyways. No progress AND I MEAN NONE, on my (???). (lol chain max: 16)

oO nice swarm also, which route is it on?

Good Luck with your Absol.

ShinyGold: Anyway, I'd point out that you ARE extremely lucky if you really got them the way you mentioned (I do wish for such luck XD)

EDIT3: Let me Define SR.
SR = Soft Reset. If you are playing Non-DS pkmn games, please press A+B+START+SELECT when you do not see a shiny, but in D/P case, use L+R+START+SELECT, and you'll be brought to re-initialization.
NOTE: SR is good for your gba/ds. If you do not SR but instead switch ur gba/ds off everytime, you're probably gonna claim warranty soon XD.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Yep yep, nothing for me...
I swear I must be doing something wrong, I had a chain of 34 Smeargle just break on me for no reason.
I guess I'll try my luck on the Smoochum swarm today.

Back