• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
Shinylover: This is not a trading forum. Trades should be organized either through the trade forum or via PM. Also, if you knew anything about me or the club, you'd have known that I do not trade my shinies unless they are Pokéradar extras. Please leave.

On a lighter note, I finally chained Absol to 40 and have already captured three shinies!

Two are male, and the female has Pressure. This is going to take a while...

Oh, and SRs are easy. :P You can't call yourself truly dedicated unless you've bred a shiny. I hope I can call myself truly dedicated soon. -.-

I have bred a shiny before but it was by accident, does that make me dedicated? XD Nothing knew on my part today im going to start chaining machop hopefully i get a good nature and IVs. happy hunting everybody!

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
All of my shiny Absol suck. Seriously, the one I trained had like a 14 in Attack or something. I'll definitely be chaining for more in the future.

Come to think of it, I haven't checked my swarm in a while. I wonder what it is...

If it's Absol or Spoink, I'm chaining for it.

I don't mean to sound naggy, MM, but how are the SHC cards coming along?

I started them?!?!? Crap i got to update my shiny list anyways *checks swarm* uhhh it slakoth i already have the fat purple slob (which i love :D)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have never breed or SRed a shiny. I never have the patience to do it. I prefer to batlle against them. Even if the Ivs and nature won't be perfect I find it more enjoyable.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Oh yes...breeding. I might breed for a shiny Gible. That would be much funner then SR. And it might go a bit faster with Fast Egg Hatch AR code...=S

=) lol

=) Lol if you use the Fast Egg Hatch code to attempt to hatch a shiny it won't count here. It's the epitome of unfairness to those who can't use it.

Just sayin'.

I'm working on Dratini and kicking ass and taking names (part 2).
His excuses are hilarious. He had all the time in the world to read my rules before coming onto wifi, and he said he didn't know it was singles, it says singles on Wifi.

And in a PM he complained that he didn't mean to use Dragonite he meant to use Garchomp instead but really that wouldn't have made much of a difference IMO.
Difference is not breaking my rules and using ubers.
Shouldn't use Ubers like that anyway, just shows how much of a n00b you are.

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
I got a question, I missed March Madness Shiny hunting and was wondering if theres anymore? Because i would love to participate in an Awesome Aug. or something like that lol. (not trying to break tradition).

The Graceful Assassin

Years
=) Lol if you use the Fast Egg Hatch code to attempt to hatch a shiny it won't count here. It's the epitome of unfairness to those who can't use it.

Just sayin'.

I'm working on Dratini and kicking ass[url] and [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwM0pa4A5NM]taking names (part 2).
His excuses are hilarious. He had all the time in the world to read my rules before coming onto wifi, and he said he didn't know it was singles, it says singles on Wifi.

And in a PM he complained that he didn't mean to use Dragonite he meant to use Garchomp instead but really that wouldn't have made much of a difference IMO.
Difference is not breaking my rules and using ubers.
Shouldn't use Ubers like that anyway, just shows how much of a n00b you are.

Dont you just hate it when people do that because it has happened to me MANY times.

Also i think it has only been March Madness unless you want to start something for August. and as an update my machop chain already broke at 3 so im startin it up again.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
Dont you just hate it when people do that because it has happened to me MANY times.

Also i think it has only been March Madness unless you want to start something for August. and as an update my machop chain already broke at 3 so im startin it up again.

Me personally, i think we should have but thats my opion and my opion means nothing to the final descion so... ^^

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years

whoops lol thanks I didn't notice my tag mistake, I fixed it now.

It's happened to me too much already and I fear that it's gonna happen many more in the future, I'll just have to wrap it up like I did in that battle. But it's not so easy when they have perfect IVs, possibly EV trained (unbeknownst to the person using them), so on and so forth... gah...

Um.... yeah. I don't have much else to say, between the last time I was here and now I was cleaning and feeding my turtle.

I'm up for this Awesome August stuff. It would be prime time to start for Gligar and then get the next 2 I direly want, and Dratini might come up then as well (but we all know I'd love for it to come now! Just like everyone's SR Pokemon! =D ).

So August starts Friday. GG. I think I can clean out my "challengers" by then. I wish I could battle Mismagius007 but it's like they fell off the face of the Earth. = /

Years
whoops lol thanks I didn't notice my tag mistake, I fixed it now.

It's happened to me too much already and I fear that it's gonna happen many more in the future, I'll just have to wrap it up like I did in that battle. But it's not so easy when they have perfect IVs, possibly EV trained (unbeknownst to the person using them), so on and so forth... gah...

Um.... yeah. I don't have much else to say, between the last time I was here and now I was cleaning and feeding my turtle.

I'm up for this Awesome August stuff. It would be prime time to start for Gligar and then get the next 2 I direly want, and Dratini might come up then as well (but we all know I'd love for it to come now! Just like everyone's SR Pokemon! =D ).

So August starts Friday. GG. I think I can clean out my "challengers" by then. I wish I could battle Mismagius007 but it's like they fell off the face of the Earth. = /
What a queer. "Oh My Gosh, I didn't gosh darn know it was a single battle! If I knew then I would have used ARCEUS." Retard. Nice job, though. Doin more with Uxie, and now I have a shiny Azelf I got from someone and it's Modest, yet legit. Postman cloned it and did a giveaway. It SWEEPS the E4 at lv 65. BEAST. GL all!

The Graceful Assassin

Years
If the majority of the members here want to go with the Awesome August i say we go for it, or perhaps there could be different rules to the month of August if we go through with it. Im just throwing out ideas im not too sure. But anyway nothing new for me good luck all.

And Asch_R2 you are going to have to wait for a co-owner to admit you but most likely you will become a member.

Years
To be honest i dont really know maybe August can be the month where only radared shinies count? im just making suggestions

Oh and my (pray to God) Uxie ain't good enough? And I've lost my radar spirit. I got screwed over like 10 times while chaining for vibrava/aron. But what IS A.A.? (No, not the drinking one.)

Back