• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Riegonal Map

I need a Black&White Style Reigon Map. PM me, please.

Last edited:

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Does Anyone have Hoenn tiles in BW Style? HGSS would be good too. Thanks. If it was in a RMXP tileset that would be awesome.

Years
does anyone know where i can get a mansion sprite hgss styled

This has a mansion at the very bottom, not sure if thats what you were looking for.

Does Anyone have Hoenn tiles in BW Style? HGSS would be good too. Thanks. If it was in a RMXP tileset that would be awesome.

There are a lot if you look around deviantart; anyways hopefully these suffice

http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/gallery/32010975#/d2qmbn3
http://i.imgur.com/yOmZs.png
http://heavy-metal-lover.deviantart.com/gallery/24670020

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
HGSS character sets

hey, i recently lost my game, and i forgot where i got my hgss character and pokemon overworlds, they all came pre made for rmxp. could anyone link me to where i can find them again?
thanks

~flamemaster

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Pokemon Title Screen/Logo needed

Hi everyone. I was hoping someone could help me. I am starting a new fan game and need a tile screen or a logo i can use to make the title screen.

The game's name is pokemon melanite. Melanite is a black diamond looking crystal. The logo should be really simple. I want it to say pokemon in the normal Pokemon theme but white colored and then have Melanite Version under it also in white. Then in the middle behind all the words i want a black diamond for melanite.

Thank you ahead of time!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Hi everyone. I was hoping someone could help me. I am starting a new fan game and need a tile screen or a logo i can use to make the title screen.

The game's name is pokemon melanite. Melanite is a black diamond looking crystal. The logo should be really simple. I want it to say pokemon in the normal Pokemon theme but white colored and then have Melanite Version under it also in white. Then in the middle behind all the words i want a black diamond for melanite.

Thank you ahead of time!!!

I can make a logo for you :D

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Hey everyone! I am in need of a Reigon map. I want it to be Black/White styled. Thanks, in advance.

Nerameshu

Regional Explorer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 13, 2012
I'm looking for some overworld sprites. Specifically, of the single stage Pokemon and the first stage of each Pokemon with multiple stages, up to Gen IV. I'll take all of them if I can get them, of course, but those are the only ones I need.

Thank you in advance.

Years
Hey everyone! I am in need of a Reigon map. I want it to be Black/White styled. Thanks, in advance.

Hey there dude, you'll probably have better luck looking at deviantart. This user does BW-Styled map commissions, but he seems to have stopped, although he could certainly end up starting again. Niknaks can also help make you a map in DP/HGSS or 3rd Gen Style, but doesn't do BW Styled maps unfortunately. Hopefully I helped a bit!

I'm looking for some overworld sprites. Specifically, of the single stage Pokemon and the first stage of each Pokemon with multiple stages, up to Gen IV. I'll take all of them if I can get them, of course, but those are the only ones I need.

Thank you in advance.

Uhh do you mean the charsets? If not well you can find them here, but you will have to resize them yourself.

Nerameshu

Regional Explorer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 13, 2012
Karpman: That looks wonderful. I'm a bit worried about having to resize them, honestly, and I'm still not sure how to implement them, but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks a lot

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Tileset rpg maker xp

Hello guys, i need a tilest pokemon black and white for rpg maker xp....
just insert of table of rpg maker xp....
thanks for reading my request
sorry for bad english

Years
pokemon rpg vx script needed

Hi im new to this site and to game creating and i was wondering if some one could help me wit pokemon master script for rmvx.
basically any script help on the below types would mean the world to me.
title screen options.
battle system .
oak intro.
thank you very much to who ever can help .

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
try looking at help 14's follow pokemon script and the bw pack. Help 14 has all gen 1-4 pokemon and if the bw pack doesn't have the rest I'm pretty sure they are somewhere in the tutorials and resources page

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Badges

Is there anyone out there who is willing to make some badges for my game. I just need 8. I don't care what they look like, but would prefer color over black and white, and they should fit the description of their title. They should be as follows:

1st: Plain Badge
2nd: Fossil Badge
3rd: Wave Badge
4th: Fissure Badge
5th: Bolt Badge (lightning bolt)
6th: (grass type) no name yet
7th: Toxin Badge
8th: Scale Badge (dragon scale)

Thank you so much. Credit will be given as well as special mentioning in the game!

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
If anyone could do any of the following for me, that would be great.

-Make me a logo for Pokemon Jade
-Find some 4th/5th gen tilesets ready to go, no need for resizing.
-Anyone able to make nice badges?

redx2dth

Metapods' got class!
Years
Does anyone have a PkmnAnimations.rxdata with all attack animations in it? The game only comes with around 10 move's animations (which is a major downside to essentials might i add), and I cant even find the images to edit in the animation editor (let alone know how to use the animation editor.)

Also does anyone have the sound effects to accompany it?

I've searched Google for, no lie, 3 hours, so anyone who can help me will be mentioned several times in my game's credits.

Thanks in advance.

Back