• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Username Letter Challenge.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I'll try this on my HeartGold.
Snorlax
Omastar
Lucario
Aeordactyl
Rhyperior
Octillery

There are only 2 pokemon with O is I didn't have much of a choice.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Update 1.
-Caught Roselia, Torkoal and Keckleon on Route 1.
-Defeated Roxanne.
-Save Peeko.
-Arrived at Dewford.
-Delivered the letter to Steven.

Team;
Mudkip[Ace] - Lv. 12.
Roselia[Rowun] - Lv. 13
Torkoal[Tori] - Lv. 11
Keckleon[Chris] - Lv. 10

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Ruby Update #6 (Final).

Beat the Elite Four. Man it was tough, and I got lucky against Steven too. I was way underleveled, but the Metagross was the toughest opponent by far.

ultusersidney.png

ultuserphoebe.png

ultuserglacia.png

ultuserdrake.png

Battling Steven was hard. I only won because I used 9 Rare Candies on Hank, then survived a Psychic and crit Earthquake for a OHKO on Metagross. Skarmory was taken down by Jimmy, Claydol by Tricia, Cradily by Jimmy, Aggron by Blaze, and after a sacrifice by Dustin, Blaziken also took down Armaldo.

Forgot to get a screen shot of the champion arg... here the end though... lol.
ultuserend.png

Time for Sinnoh (Platinum), and it can't come quickly enough. Preliminary team is gonna be Jynx (hack in Smoochum as an egg), Drapion, Togekiss, Houndoom/Hippowden, Espeon/Empoleon, and Brongzong.

Team Jaskil (Final):
Spr_3r_385.png

Jimmy the Calm Jirachi - L45 @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Future Sight, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Rest
Spr_3r_356.png

Dustin the Quiet Dusclops, ♀ - L44
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp
Spr_3r_357.png

Tricia the Lonely Tropius, ♀ - L45 @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Body Slam, Fly, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
Spr_3r_297.png

Hank the Lax Hariyama, ♂ - L54 @ Soft Sand
Ability: Guts
Moves: Return, Vital Throw, Belly Drum, Earthquake
Spr_3r_295.png

Edgar the Careful Exploud, ♂ - L47 @ Magnet
Ability: Soundproof
Moves: Return, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Shock Wave
Spr_3r_257.png

Blaze the Adamant Blaziken, ♂ - L45
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Blaze Kick, Bulk Up, Brick Break, Overheat

HM Slaves: Zigzagoon with Cut, Rock Smash and Surf (boxed), Seedot with Flash (boxed), and Diver (Tentacool) with Surf, Dive, and Waterfall (boxed).
Spr_3r_263.png
Spr_3r_273.png
Spr_3r_072.png

Meh I'm too lazy to do MVPs here. I would say that Hank did the most work against the Elite Four, though.

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Update #1

I took on Pewter city gym with a level 15 charmander!
His geodude kept using defense curl and I kept using ember.
His Onix kept using harden and bind, I ended up burning it and it fainted soon after.
I can't believe he didn't rock throw me... haha

Then after that I caught a zubat at Mt. Moon, defeated Gary at the Nugget bridge and that's about it.

The Team:

C - Charmeleon: Lv: 24
Z - Zubat: Lv: 21

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
I defeated Steven (on like the seventh try, damn Cradily) but it won't save T_T.
I'm actually really annoyed. Dx.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2012
Update #4 on Sapphire (small one):

- Defeated Archie at Mount Chimney, Sharpedo was being quite a ***** tho as his Crunch attack hurt like hell.
-Wingull evolved into Pelipper.

4th Gym battle:
Spoiler:

- Received the Go-Goggles
- Went into the desert to get the Lileep fossil (dont know why tho, haha).
- Grinded my HM slave so he could evolve to Linoone and could use Strength.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
My team for Sinnoh is going to be: Jynx, Drapion, Togekiss, Houndoom, Empoleon, and Brongzong. I thought about using Hippowden as Sand Stream can help three of my teammates, but I don't really need the boost in SpD for them. Also thinking about using Dusknoir instead of Drapion, as he is available earlier, and doesn't require as much training.

So without further ado, let's start Platinum!

- Named self Jaskil, rival Dorian.
- Chose Piplup as my starter.

ultuserdorian1.png

- I later named him Emperor (couldn't name him until I talked to Rowan again).
- Played my way to Oreburgh City, fighting Dorian again.

ultuserdorian2.png

- Emperor evolved into Prinplup inside Oreburgh Cave.
- Challenged the gym.

ultuserroark.png

Lost once due to Metal Claw missing twice against Crainidos and then getting flinched with Headbutt. Second time around, I stuck with Bubble all the way through.

- Taught Rock Smash to a Bidoof that I caught earlier named Bver.
- Also caught a Psyduck named Psydude in Oreburgh Gate and taught him Flash when I got it.
- In Oreburgh, I hacked in a Smoochum egg and hatched it. Named her Jessie.
- Made my way up to Florama Town, training up Jessie with the bait 'n' switch strategy.
- Team Galactic had taken over the Valley Windworks!

ultusermars1.png

Well, not too hard. Emperor 2HKOed Purugly with Bubblebeam.

- Jessie learned Powder Snow, so now she can fight on her own a bit.
- I am now making my way up to Eterna Forest.

Team Jaskil:
Spr_4d_238.png

Jessie the Quiet Smoochum, ♀ - L13
Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Powder Snow, Sweet Kiss, Pound, Lick
Spr_4p_394.png

Emperor the Mild Prinplup, ♂ - L21
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Pound, Metal Claw, Bubblebeam, Peck

And 2 HM Slaves: Bver (Bidoof) with Rock Smash, Psydude (Psyduck) with Flash.

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Update 4, Day 8

I, N, E, F, F, A

As I left off last time, I was hanging out in Pastoria City and I decided to battle Crasher Wake. I fought a few trainers in his gym but soon decided my team as a whole wasn't quite fit for fighting Water-types, so I went to catch another member of my team. I borrowed a friend's DS to use the dual-slot method to catch a Pineco, then spent some time levelling up. She evolved quickly into a Forretress, and I nicknamed her Bossk. I taught her a few moves from level-up and a few by TM: Dig and Payback. She'll eventually be for Stealth Rock but for now, attacks.
I then taught Melavelta (Espeon) Grass Knot so I could get to it. :) I knocked around the Gym Trainers and made my way through the water to Wake Crasher Wake. This time I've decided to actually illustrate the whole battle, so enjoy it!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

With a new badge and the ability to Surf in tow, I left the Gym in search for HM03. I rushed through the whole situation afterwards. (Rito [rival] and Crasher Wake and I heard a bomb go off, then I was forced to chase after a Team Galactic Grunt who sent it off.) Afterwards, Cynthia approached me and gave me a Secretpotion to ward off the ailed Psyduck that blocked my way to Celestic Town. Finally. I headed to said Psyduck and did said warding off, and as soon as I did that Cynthia came up to me again and--no idea why she couldn't have given me this at the same time as the Secretpotion--gave me an Old Charm to deliver to her grandmother in Celestic Town. I battled my way through the Hell that is Route 210 (don't make me relive it ;-; ) and made it to Celestic Town. First thing I did there (well, second--I went to the Pokémon Center) was to fight a Team Galactic Grunt that was apparently going to damage the Celestic Ruins or whatever they're called. I beat him handily and proceeded with Cynthia's grandmother into the cave to look at a historical cave painting. Cyrus, apparently curious about how to change the world, appeared out of nowhere to question the old woman. She was stubborn about her own positive view of the world, so for some reason Cyrus decided to challenge me to a children's card game Pokémon battle. No illustrations here, sorry. I didn't really remember it. I defeated him though, and he disappeared. Cynthia's grandmother was so thankful that she gave me HM03 Surf. This is where the fun begins. :D
Ignoring Cynthia and her grandmother talking to me about whatever they were saying, I flew around all over the place exploring things I never could before (mostly those lakes in early towns with items hidden slyly behind them and such). As soon as I was done with this, I went to the next town by sea: Canalave City. I went to the Pokémon Center to heal my Pokémon and then turned off the game. Next time I'll fight Byron. :3

Current status of my Pokémon:

391.png

'carrão / Monferno
Lv 35
-Mach Punch
-Shadow Claw
-Flame Wheel
-Taunt

Spr_4d_291.png

Jackie / Ninjask
Lv 35
-Return
-Double Team
-Aerial Ace
-Swords Dance

Spr_4p_196.png

Melavelta / Espeon
Lv 38
-Psychic
-Grass Knot
-Reflect
-Bite

Spr_4p_205.png

Bossk / Forretress
Lv 35
-Payback
-Dig
-Spikes
-Bug Bite

Spr_4d_329.png

~smok~ / Vibrava
Lv 36
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Dragonbreath
-Fly

HMs:

HM01 - Cut
HM02 - Fly
HM03 - Surf
HM 05 - Defog
HM06 - Rock Smash

Plates:
Spoiler:

Badges:

40px-Coal_Badge.png
40px-Forest_Badge.png
40px-Relic_Badge.png
40px-Cobble_Badge.png
40px-Fen_Badge.png
~

New update soon~

I'll be updating the first post probably tomorrow. :3
I decided my A Pokémon would be Azumarill after a whole lot of changing my mind, so the first post should match that. Sorry about that. :x

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update for Ultimate Username Challenge.

Update #2 on Platinum.

- Got through Eterna Forest with both Jessie and Emperor at L21. I taught Emperor Pluck.
- Challenged the gym.

ultusergardenia.png

Took a couple tries, along with sacrifices by both my slaves to heal Jessie so she could take down Roserade with 2 Confusions.

- Got Cut and taught it to Bver, then hacked into the Galatic hideout.

ultuserjupiter1.png

This took a couple tries as well, as Skuntank was OHKOing Jessie with Night Slash. Finally was able to take down Skuntank with 2 Bubblebeams.

- Afterwards, Cynthia gave me the Togepi egg! I hacthed it in Cycling Road and named him Terry. No Extrasensory here, though, unlike HG/SS, which was a bummer.
- Taught Terry Grass Knot so he would have a regular attack move.
- Went into Wayward Cave and got Earthquake, then found Mira.
- Caught a Bronzor named Bobby.
- Led Mira out while fighting all the trainers in the cave.
- Went to Hearthome City after getting a VS Seeker and Dowsing Machine. Thank you Dawn!
- Challenged the gym.

ultuserfantina.png

This wasn't too hard. Terry was able to take down Duskull, then put Haunter to sleep with Yawn. I switched to Bobby, who killed Haunter with Extrasensory. After Mismagius beat Bobby, Emperor was able to take the Magical Leaf attacks and beat Mismagius with Bubblebeam and Pluck, which stole the Sitrius Berry.

- Terry evolved into Togetic (with the help of the Soothe Bell I had) after the battle.
- Taught Return to Bobby and Shadow Claw to Emperor.
- On my way out of the city...

ultuserdorian3.png

Bobby went down, but Terry was able to Charm and Yawn Grotle, then after exhuasting all of his Metronomes, took him down with several Grass Knots, taking the Tackles and Razor Leafs handily after Grotle woke up.

- Going to Solaceon Town next, where Duskull is waiting.

Team Jaskil:
Spr_4p_176.png

Terry the Hasty Togetic, ♂ - L27
Moves: Grass Knot, Charm, Metronome, Yawn
Spr_4p_436.png

Bobby the Brave Bronzor - L27
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Extrasensory, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Return
Spr_4d_238.png

Jessie the Quiet Smoochum, ♀ - L27
Moves: Confusion, Fake Tears, Powder Snow, Sweet Kiss
Spr_4p_394.png

Emperor the Mild Prinplup, ♂ - L28
Moves: Pluck, Metal Claw, Bubblebeam, Shadow Claw

And 2 HM Slaves: Bver (Bidoof) with Rock Smash and Cut, Psydude (Psyduck) with Flash (boxed).

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011
Update
-Met N and found out he was the King of team Plasma
-Defeated N
-Faced the gym trainers
-Vs Camille (She felt the power of JESUS!!!)
-Got the bolt badge and Tm 72 Volt change.
-Deafeated Cheren
-Met Adeku ad faced two ttainers
-Walked to bridge to Homedome city and met Yakon

Team
Jesus Level 29
Abi Level 25
Merbu Level 26
Everyone else: The same.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Years
Update!
I finished Rock Tunnel, and came out in Lavender Town. I went over to Celadon City, bought all the drinks, and gave the girl at the top floor all of those. I bought an extra water. I went and beat the Rocket Underground thingy. I got Silph Scope, went back to Lavender town, and beat my rival. I went to the next floor and caught Gastly. I taught it thunderbolt, and I went south of town to level it up. I took the extra fresh water over to the guy in the gate to Saffron City. I gave him the drink so I could go and get TM 29 in Saffron. I taught that to Gastly too, and I beat all the gym trainers with it. Gastly evolved. I got the badge, woke up Snorlax, and then I caught it too. I went and beat the first few Bikers on Cycling Road.

That's what I've accomplished so far.
Here's my party:
Garfield (Snorlax) Lv. 32
Moves: Headbutt, Amnesia, Rest
Plantosaur (Ivysaur): Lv. 32
Moves: same as last update
Spectre (Haunter): Lv. 32
Moves: Psychic, Hypnosis, Night Shade, Thunderbolt
Gyakusatsu (Gyrados): Lv. 33
Moves: Dragon Rage, Ice Beam, Bite, Bubblebeam
Iwark (Onix): Lv. 33
Moves: Dig, Screech, Double-Edge, Rock Slide

On to Cycling Road! I bet raising Tentacruel is gonna suck when I finally get the thing...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

Update #3 on Platinum.

Started in Hearthome City.

Spoiler:

Currently, I am heading to Celestic Town.

Team Jaskil:
Spr_4d_124.png

Jessie the Quiet Jynx, ♀ - L35 @ Amulet Coin
Moves: Confusion, Fake Tears, Powder Snow, Sweet Kiss
Spr_4p_355.png

Dusty the Relaxed Duskull, ♂ - L35 @ Spooky Plate
Moves: Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Secret Power
Spr_4p_176.png

Terry the Hasty Togetic, ♂ - L35
Moves: Magical Leaf, Fly, AncientPower, Defog
Spr_4p_229_m.png

Hannibal the Hardy Houndoom, ♂ - L35 @ Dread Plate
Ability: Early Bird
Moves: Bite, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Roar
Spr_4p_394.png

Emperor the Mild Prinplup, ♂ - L35
Moves: Pluck, Metal Claw, Brine, Shadow Claw
Spr_4p_437.png

Bobby the Brave Bronzong - L35 @ Mind Plate
Moves: Extrasensory, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Return

And 1 HM Slave: Bver2 (Bibarel) with Rock Smash and Cut (boxed). The previous ones I had are irrelevant now.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2012
Big update now for my Sapphire Run:

- Got some evolutions before taking on Petalbrug Gym: Voltorb and Cacnea both evolved

- 5th Gym Battle:
Spoiler:

- Taught Surf to Linoone and battled some trainers at sea.
- Some TM abusing: Mawile learnt Icebeam! Anorith learnt facade!
- Bagon evolved
- Paid a visit to the Weather Institute
- Defeated rival easily.
- Got Devon Scope

- 6th Gym Battle:
Spoiler:

- Taught Aerial Ace to Pelipper
- Defeated rival again, easy.
- Taught Fire Blast to Shellgon.
- Defeated Team Aqua at Mt.Pyre
- Infiltrated Team Aqua's base.
- Off to Mossdeep where I grabbed Dive HM.

Current Team:

Shellgon: Lv 36
- Protect
- Bite
- Fire Blast
- Headbutt

Evolving it really was a good thing for my team. His Headbutt is devastating and I finally could change that lousy Ember to a good Fire Blast.

Pelipper: Lv 36
- Shock Wave
- Aerial Ace
- Steel Wing
- Water Gun

Allrounder as you can see by his moveset, blends in nicely with the rest of the team.

Anorith: Lv 36
- Facade
- Metal Claw
- Dig
- Water Gun

Became one of my weaker pokémon, probably because it's the only one who hasnt evolved yet (apart from Mawile who doesnt evolve). Was a good choice to replace Scratch with Facade. Also the water weakness wasnt too healthy lately with all those water pokémon trainers at sea.

Cacturne: Lv 36
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Giga Drain
- Ingrain

This guy is quite the pain to fight against haha, gradually taking your HP. Too bad he has so many weaknesses. Looking out for a better attacking move than Giga Drain (low PP). Also gotta decide if I go for something Grass or Poison (or even something else).

Electrode: Lv 36
- Charge
- Selfdestruct
- Roll Out
- Thunderbolt

Wow this guy has turned out to be one of my most reliable pokémon. He was such a pain as a Voltorb with his bad moves, but since I taught him Thunderbolt and he knows Selfdestruct he's my "search and destroy machine".

Mawile: Lv 36
Ice Beam
Vicegrip
Fake Tears
Crunch

Ice Beam! Pew pew pew. I'm about to find out if it's good to use a Steel type vs Dragons haha. Otherwise Vicegrip does relally good tho, havent tested Crunch out that much because I just got it. Probably she will be my anti-ghost pokémon too.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Update #2

Took down nugget bridge trainers, met bill then took on the cerulean gym with only charmeleon and zubat! took me 3 tries but I finally did it with zubats confuse ray.

Now I'm nearing the entry to Vermileon city...

The team:

C - Charmeleon level: 25
Z - Zubat level: 24

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Update #4 on Platinum.

Started on Rt. 210 heading to Celestic Town.

Spoiler:

I am about to lay waste to Team Galactic Headquarters.

Team Jaskil:
Spr_4d_124.png

Jessie the Quiet Jynx, ♀ - L45 @ Icicle Plate
Moves: Confusion, Wring Out, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball
Spr_4p_356.png

Dusty the Relaxed Dusclops, ♂ - L44 @ Spooky Plate
Moves: Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Shadow Punch, Strength
Spr_4p_468.png

Terry the Hasty Togekiss, ♂ - L44 @ Amulet Coin
Moves: Air Slash, Fly, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower
Spr_4p_229_m.png

Hannibal the Hardy Houndoom, ♂ - L44 @ Dread Plate
Moves: Bite, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Rock Smash
Spr_4p_395.png

Emperor the Mild Empoleon, ♂ - L45 @ Splash Plate
Moves: Pluck, Rock Climb, Surf, Aqua Jet
Spr_4p_437.png

Bobby the Brave Bronzong - L45 @ Mind Plate
Moves: Extrasensory, Gyro Ball, Confuse Ray, Return

I'm not gonna need any HM slaves from here on out.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Update 5, Day 11

I N E F F A

I've waited far too long for another update. xD I'll have to condense this a bit since I have done so much that I remember very little of it.
So I started out in Canalave City, and I explored the place for a bit (also went to Iron Island shortly to get HM04 Strength as a gift from Riley), but it's a small town so it was very soon that I started fighting the gym. On the way there I battled Rito (my rival) and found the TM for U-Turn and used it on 'carrão (Monferno). I then proceeded to battle every trainer and take every funky elevator in that place. Pretty soon my level 35 Monferno gained a level, simultaneously learning Close Combat and evolving. And also of course completing the I in my team. :D
I would love to narrate to you my battle with Byron but it was so incredibly uneventful that it's not worthwhile to explain it in detail. I just used Close Combat on his Pokémon repeatedly. Possibly the easiest gym battle I've ever had.
Possibly.
And that's +1 badge for me. :D
So I met Rowan in the Canalave Library and he told me to go to Lake Valor. Speak of the devil, as soon as he said that, there was an explosion coming from Lake Valor. OH NO! ;-; I ignored my responsibilities a bit though, because I had things to do.
After being inspired by Byron that I am the next generation of trainers, I taught Bibarel Strength and did some travelling with my newfound ability to push boulders around. The first thing I acquired with this was two things I had seen before but couldn't reach: an Earth Plate and a TM. Which TM, I don't remember. :( Anyway, I was quick to then catch and train a Marill. She was very eager to evolve into an Azumarill (completes the A in my team), and I named her Marina. I then went to Iron Island, where I found a few nice items (including Iron Plate) and a lot of not-so-nice trainers. And also Riley. For some reason Team Galactic was there too, so Riley and I teamed up against them as well. As thanks, Riley offered me a Riolu egg, but I not only had no room but wasn't quite interested, so I continued on my way, bidding him thanks as I left.
It was then that I headed to Lake Valor, followed closely by Lake Verity. I had an uninteresting battle with Saturn and an equally uninteresting battle with Mars. The only fun thing I got out of this was the TMs for Fire Blast and Thunder, which didn't really fit the Pokémon of mine that can learn it. :( It was then that I went even further to Lake Acuity. Easily my least favourite route ever to traverse. I even had to go it without Melavelta because my Bibarel and Starly slaves were taking up his spot. (Darn fog. >.>) But such is life, and I made it through pretty easily, most importantly finding that poor guy's lost HM08 Rock Climb on the way. Yay, I needed that. ^.^ So I see Rito on my way to Snowpoint City, and he's right there but I cannot reach him. What a tease. D; I wasted no time fighting Candice, and I'm afraid I don't remember it enough to write a log, but you can trust I used 'carrão quite a bit and therefore it wasn't very difficult. And for that I got my seventh gym badge.
After that I went to Lake Acuity to find out that Rito had already been taken care of. Jupiter didn't even allow me to battle her, and simply left.
The whole lake thing was a failure on all sides. I couldn't save the Pokémon. ;-;
My voice of narration is probably starting to get annoying, so I'll just briefly list my achievements between then and now.

-Went to the Galactic Headquarters in Veilstone and met Looker. Together we made our way into the basement of the Headquarters.
-Defeated a whole bunch of silly grunts, collected some nice items, and found a Galactic Key that some poor fool had dropped.
-Used the key to access the room in which Cyrus resides.
-Defeated Cyrus.
-Used a warp panel that led me to the Lake Trio. (YAY!!!!!!!!)
-Defeated Saturn, who so rudely got in the way.
-Freed Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
-Found out Charon had some sort of sinister ulterior plan boiling in his head.
-Left for bigger and better things, namely exploring with Rock Climb and ultimately making it to higher areas of Mt. Coronet.

As soon as I saw the drawing of the Lake Trio destroyed and a cavern revealed, I decided to call it time for an update before I saw Looker once again.
And such is my update. Hopefully I'll have a better account next time when I get to thwart Cyrus' plans once and for all.

Spr_4p_392.png

'carrão / Infernape
Lv 42
-Close Combat
-Shadow Claw
-Flame Wheel
-U-Turn

Spr_4d_291.png

Jackie / Ninjask
Lv 42
-Return
-Swagger
-Aerial Ace
-Swords Dance

Spr_4p_196.png

Melavelta / Espeon
Lv 42
-Psychic
-Grass Knot
-Reflect
-Shadow Ball

Spr_4d_329.png

~smok~ / Vibrava
Lv 41
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Draco Meteor
-Fly

Spr_4p_205.png

Bossk★ / Forretress
Lv 41
-Payback
-Dig
-Spikes
-Bug Bite

marina♀ / Azumarill
Lv 41
-Double-Edge
-Rollout
-Bubblebeam
-Aqua Ring

HMs:
Spoiler:

Plates:
Spoiler:

Badges:
Spoiler:

Stay tuned~

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
This sounds both fun and challenging. I'd like to do this on Platinum with the Following Team;

C - Crobat
A - Abomasnow
L - Leafeon
L - Luxray
A - Absol
N - Noctowl

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

Update #5 on Platinum.

Starting in Veilstone City and the Team Galactic Warehouse:

Spoiler:

Next up: Sunyshore City!

Team Jaskil:
Spr_4d_124.png

Jessie the Quiet Jynx, ♀ - L48 @ Icicle Plate
Moves: Confusion, Wring Out, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball
Spr_4p_477.png

Dusty the Relaxed Dusknoir, ♂ - L47 @ Spooky Plate
Moves: Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Shadow Punch, Strength
Spr_4p_468.png

Terry the Hasty Togekiss, ♂ - L47 @ Amulet Coin
Moves: Air Slash, Fly, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower
Spr_4p_229_m.png

Hannibal the Hardy Houndoom, ♂ - L47 @ Dread Plate
Moves: Bite, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Rock Smash
Spr_4p_395.png

Emperor the Mild Empoleon, ♂ - L47 @ Splash Plate
Moves: Pluck, Rock Climb, Surf, Aqua Jet
Spr_4p_437.png

Bobby the Brave Bronzong - L47 @ Mind Plate
Moves: Extrasensory, Gyro Ball, Confuse Ray, Return

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Update 6, Day 12

I N E F F A

Okay, not much has been done to merit an update, but I feel like I don't want to put Giratina and Volkner in the same update, so here it is.
So I was ascending Mt. Coronet and once I ran into the shattered cave drawing of the Lake Trio, I took notice of Looker coming up behind me. He assured me that everything beyond this point was mine and not his to accomplish, and as a helpful gift he gave me a Black Flute.
What an honour to be the one destined to stop Team Galactic at the top of Spear Pillar.
I used the Black Flute and kept wandering through the crazy dark cold labyrinth that is Mt. Coronet. Before long I found myself out in the snow with my legs bare.
Pt_Dawn.png

;; Cold. But I trudged on, being the champion that I am. I picked up some nice items and fought some not-so-nice Team Galactic grunts, as always. I had left Bossk (Forretress) behind so as to carry an HM slave, and the only Pokémon (besides the HM slave) that didn't faint at least once on the way up was Melavelta (Espeon). Nevertheless, when I made it to Spear Pillar I stood up to a pair of grunts who were waiting there, using only Melavelta and a recently revived 'carrão (Infernape). There were many times on the way I felt I would rush back and use the Pokémon Center, but I stuck it out, mainly out of dread at the idea of climbing Mt. Coronet again.
So I see Jupiter and Mars (not the planets, the commanders) ahead, and I am feeling quite ready for Rito (my rival) to show up and heal my Pokémon.
Wait, what?! He shows up to have a double battle against Team Galactic, but he's not healing my Pokémon until later. @_@ I suppose my memory has failed me.
But no matter. I revived Smok (Vibrava) and had a battle: Maggie and Rito vs. Jupiter and Mars. Naturally we won, being the the champions that we are, and once Jupiter and Mars had stepped aside with their tails between their legs, Rito was quick to be a doll and heal my Pokémon for me.
And not a moment too early, either, because Cyrus was right in front of me! I witnessed him as he used the Red Chain (made of the Lake Pokémon ;-; ) and made Dialga and Palkia appear before him. He seemed quite happy about this, and made some sort of reference to the two that reminded me of DNA.
And then the aforementioned Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf appeared in the sky and made it purple. Cyrus commented that their appearance was useless because they are no match for the power of both Dialga and Palkia.
Then, as if only to contradict him, a huge dragon made of shadows appeared in front of him with what looked like ink dripping from it.
cyrus.png

The Pokémon seized Cyrus and apparently took him to another world. (When I first saw this, I seriously though Cyrus had died.) They left nothing but a strange portal in their place.
Cynthia then appeared out of nowhere, and introduced the Pokémon as one whose name must never be spoken, then of course proceeded to speak its name: Giratina. She encouraged me to follow Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, who had just gone into the mysterious portal. You want me to go into an opposite world, Cynthia? Oh, okay. :D
So I entered the Distortion World, a very curious place. Cynthia went ahead to go and try to find Cyrus. I stayed behind just wandering around and enjoying the strange perks of Distortion World. On my way around the place, I met Cyrus (unfortunately alive), who explained to me the double-helix shape of DNA (called it), likening one strand of it to time and the other to space. He then left me, probably to aimlessly wander.
dna.png

Soon enough, after being directed by the Lake Trio to push boulders into holes (lolwut), I caught up with Cynthia and Cyrus again. Cyrus then challenged me to a battle, which I wasn't really ready to take, but I had no choice. It took me several tries, but I did beat him in time, and when I did that, he seemed to abandon his task and leave, never to be seen again.
Cynthia then told me to either catch or battle Giratina, who was lurking just ahead. I wasn't sure why I had to do it, but that's all right. I was feeling lazy so I caught it with a Master Ball. The end~

After I caught Giratina, Cynthia and I entered a new portal that led us back to a place called Sendoff Spring. Yay, back to the real world. My favourite kind of world. :) She told me to go to Professor Rowan, so I did. He congratulated me and all that, but the only thing he said that interested me was that Sunyshore was finally no longer blocked by that fat bouncer by the fancy hotel. YAY! ^_^
So I headed to Sunyshore City, the city of sunshine, battling the people on the way (Bossk needed training to catch up), and, you guessed it, collecting some pretty nice items as well. Once in Sunyshore City I immediately met Flint, a member of the Elite Four who was concerned about Volkner, the gym leader for that town who had grown depressingly apathetic. I'm supposed to brighten Volkner's spirits with a flaming hot battle that will knock his socks off.
In preparation for this, I went to the Sunyshore Lighthouse to confront Volkner and tell him to get ready for a battle that will knock his socks off.
As I said, this ends my report as it is for now. I will battle Volkner next time, and I suspect this will be enough to finally evolve my darling Smok into a Flygon and finish all six letters for good.

Spr_4p_392.png

'carrão / Infernape
Lv 45
-Close Combat
-Shadow Claw
-Flamethrower
-U-Turn

Spr_4d_291.png

Jackie / Ninjask
Lv 43
-Return