• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves of the Night] Dark-Type Club ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to the club.
I should check in this place more often.

We need a new topic but I can't think of anything.
So lets reuse an old one. >.>

Favorite Dark-Type Move?

Mine would be Dark Void. For one it looks really cool. Two when combined with Darkrai's ability ,Bad Dreams, makes it one of the best battling tactics for reducing damage. Plus Darkrai already has good damaging moves which is why it's one of my favorite legendary Pokemon.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dark Pulse is just so classy, plus its animation is just so cool, it's hard not to love it. However, I prefer Crunch over it any day because it is so badass.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I havent posted here for a while. Naughty naughty I know, Just wanted to let my fellow Dark fans know that Im repping for the club in the B/W league with a full Dark Monotype team.

4 badges so far!

Treecko

Years
Dark Pulse is just so classy, plus its animation is just so cool, it's hard not to love it. However, I prefer Crunch over it any day because it is so badass.

I love Dark Pulse, it probably actually tied with Dark Void for me.

I havent posted here for a while. Naughty naughty I know, Just wanted to let my fellow Dark fans know that Im repping for the club in the B/W league with a full Dark Monotype team.

4 badges so far!

Haha sweet. Good luck with that. I never done a monotype challenge before. (or any challenge for that matter)

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Username: -Grayscale-
What do you think of dark-type pokemon?: All of them are great. They aren't effected by Psychic-types, each one has an awesome design, and overall they are the best.
Your partner(s): Spiritomb
What type rules: Silly question. Dark types. FO' SHO'

My favorite dark-type move is Nasty Plot. The name says a lot, and it guarantees some power coming from the pokemon who used it.

Treecko

Years
Username: -Grayscale-
What do you think of dark-type pokemon?: All of them are great. They aren't effected by Psychic-types, each one has an awesome design, and overall they are the best.
Your partner(s): Spiritomb
What type rules: Silly question. Dark types. FO' SHO'

My favorite dark-type move is Nasty Plot. The name says a lot, and it guarantees some power coming from the pokemon who used it.
Welcome to the club Grayscale!

I forget Spiritomb is a Dark type. XD
Nasty Plot is a great move. Though I was never big on using the stat increasing/decreasing moves much.

Treecko

Years
Dark void is so OP, just sayin'
Can pokemon other than Darkrai even use it?

No, it's Darkrai's signature move and there hasn't been an event or Dream World Pokemon that knows it.

I just got an idea for a new topic.

Do you think we'll get another Dark-type legendary?

I think there's a possibility, who knows. It may not be a full-Dark type, but maybe a primary or secondary Dark type. Like Dark-Fire or Dark-Dragon.

Treecko

Years
Hopefully, the ones we have so far are quite intriguing.

Yeah, I agree. So far the only one we have is Darkrai, and he's a pretty interesting Pokemon. I love Darkrai's moves like Dark Void, which combined with it's ability Bad Dreams is an amazing combination!

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
That'd be awesome if there was another darktype legend. I think it would be cool to have a pair of them with opposing secondary typing like Dark/Fire, Dark/Ice.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012

Souns cool!

Username: Bofahad
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They rock! Because some attacks doesn't effect them plus they deal alot of damage!
Your partners: Zoroark, Flamethrower & Ghost gem :), Darkrai.. da best!
What Types rule: Dark, dah!

Treecko

Years

Souns cool!

Username: Bofahad
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They rock! Because some attacks doesn't effect them plus they deal alot of damage!
Your partners: Zoroark, Flamethrower & Ghost gem :), Darkrai.. da best!
What Types rule: Dark, dah!
Welcome to the club Bofahad
btw is your Zoroark named da best or?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I would love to see a Dark/Bug legendary or a Dark/Poison legendary. I don't think we have enough Dark type legendaries at present (because there's hardly any!) and despite Darkrai being incredibly cool, it is about time we got another. So I think a Dark/Poison legendary would be perfect; it'd have the potential to be something incredibly evil! It could range from being a huge hulking black beast spewing Poison and radiating dark aura with every step, or it could even be a tiny little ninja-like assassin of a Pokémon! But yeah, I certainly hope we do see more Dark type legendaries soon!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
mightyena and umbreon are the ones who made me love dark types then darkrai sold the whole thing dark types are so awseome i hope for more dark types

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
Wow. It has been a LOOOONG time since I was last here. So sorry I haven't been active, lots of stuff happened. I'm surprised I'm still part of the club. If I have to sign-up again, I'm ok with it.

I would love to see a Dark/Bug legendary or a Dark/Poison legendary. I don't think we have enough Dark type legendaries at present (because there's hardly any!) and despite Darkrai being incredibly cool, it is about time we got another. So I think a Dark/Poison legendary would be perfect; it'd have the potential to be something incredibly evil! It could range from being a huge hulking black beast spewing Poison and radiating dark aura with every step, or it could even be a tiny little ninja-like assassin of a Pokémon! But yeah, I certainly hope we do see more Dark type legendaries soon!

I agree with a Dark/Poison Legendary. I hope Gen. VI has one. If that can't happen, then they need to put in a Dark type gym. We already have 3 Dark type Elite Four members, so a gym would top it off.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I agree with a Dark/Poison Legendary. I hope Gen. VI has one. If that can't happen, then they need to put in a Dark type gym. We already have 3 Dark type Elite Four members, so a gym would top it off.

Maybe Dark types are just far too strong to be in a gym and they have to be reserved for the Elite Four? ;D Although I'd be incredibly surprised if they don't have a Dark type gym soon, this is getting ridiculous now xD

So what do you think a Dark/Poison legendary would look/be like? o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back