• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Pikachu_trainer

I Train pikachu obviously.....
Years
Hacked unLZ-GBA
The classic unLZ hacked by me: shrinked and better!

Latest version

Languages
English

Features
  • All the things unLZ has ;)
  • Possibility to copy Image/Palette offsets
Compatibility
  • All GBA ROMs
Tutorials
Not yet

Screenshots
Come on, you already know unLZ! XD

Downloads
Size: 127.8 KB

Then where can i download the original one cause i cant use it very well

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2009
is there a link for advance text to change the text of pokemon roms because i am starting a
hack and i want to say in the rom that where there are going to be glitches so people know when they appear.

Chiaki Shinichi

Beginning Hacker
Years
is there a link for advance text to change the text of pokemon roms because i am starting a
hack and i want to say in the rom that where there are going to be glitches so people know when they appear.

I think this place is not for requesting or asking where to find tools, You can check Temporary Tool Resource for your tools.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
when i try and download your a-starter i get
"Code 404 > Pagina non trovata! - Page not found!"

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hackmew is there something wrong with my rom?
it says "Error 9(subscript out of range) in procedure loadspritestructure of frmOverWorldEditor".
i was wondering if you knew if there was any way to fix this because it has been a real problem for me.
it works for a bunch of other roms i have but not the one i want to edit.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
The link died...maybe this has already been answered, but can you give me the new links?

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
Years
  • Age 28
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
Hey, I like the tools, but do you happen to have a scripting program WITH a tutorial? I really want to make a hack of Ruby that takes place in Johto and advanced map is NOT good enough for it and I don't know how to add events. PM me with any info. Thanks

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Hey, I like the tools, but do you happen to have a scripting program WITH a tutorial? I really want to make a hack of Ruby that takes place in Johto and advanced map is NOT good enough for it and I don't know how to add events. PM me with any info. Thanks

Well, great news for you. XSE's coming out with its very own indepth tutorial. So be patient, Hackmew's doing his best ;)

Years
OMG!!!
Ive signed up for beta testing and discovered another great feature in XSE!
Commonly, Advance Map sometimes takes a while to load up the ROM and Scripts when another program is accessing the same rom, However, even when ive got the rom open in XSE aswell as advance map, it seems as though XSE isn't even there!

Another Great Program!!!
Everyone should get ready for a new generation of quick-scripting!

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
OH NO! I live in Slovenia..... Does that mean I'll not be able to use XSE? Oh, I so wanted a script programme............

No, of course not. The bug is already fixed. Read better what I wrote :P

when i try and download your a-starter i get
"Code 404 > Pagina non trovata! - Page not found!"

Yes, I know. The problem occurs with all the main links, since I switched to a new server but I didn't update the links yet. The mirror are fully working though.

Hackmew is there something wrong with my rom?
it says "Error 9(subscript out of range) in procedure loadspritestructure of frmOverWorldEditor".
i was wondering if you knew if there was any way to fix this because it has been a real problem for me.
it works for a bunch of other roms i have but not the one i want to edit.

No, there isn't. But this question has been already asked and answered. Anyway, this problem won't happen any more with the next version of Overworld Editor I'm going to release.

OMG!!!
Ive signed up for beta testing and discovered another great feature in XSE!
Commonly, Advance Map sometimes takes a while to load up the ROM and Scripts when another program is accessing the same rom, However, even when ive got the rom open in XSE aswell as advance map, it seems as though XSE isn't even there!

Another Great Program!!!
Everyone should get ready for a new generation of quick-scripting!

Thanks for you comments. I do appreciate them. Have fun with XSE :)

Back