• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Gray(+18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 21, 2018
Story:
Recently in kanto, female trainers have become popular to certain "collectors" and many of them are willing to pay a fortune "for their collection" so your mission is to "catch them all"
Features(if this becomes popular):
Gen1-gen3 available
Don't receive money by winning battles
Most major trainers will be female
New item "bindings" required to "catch" female trainers
Edited text
Selling damsels in similar way to the safari zone
Variated prices per female trainer
Team aqua and magma join team rocket
Trophies (damsels that cant be sold but give you boosters like +100 each
Base to look and sell damsels in pokemon center
If interested in this project email me at [email protected]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 21, 2018
If you already have a team in your own, you can adopt the project as long ad you give me credit

If you already have a team and want to make this rom hack, you can adopt the idea as long ad you give me a bit of credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 21, 2018
Its just based on EViLGRiN physicic adventure but with a few changes but if you think this migth cause problems ill erase the post

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
hey this is gonna have a specific audience, and people aren't gonna openly admit they enjoy playing it, but I bet you a lot will once you open an alpha or beta... I make it a choice though to save the woman or enslave the woman. def a lot of history behind this idea. arranged marriages, and plenty of stuff...do some good research on the topic and I think you can have one heck of a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back