• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kalos Warriors: Generation 6 fan club

Years
Well i've heard a lot of good buzz about the XY anime, some saying it's the best since the Kanto league, and I did watch a couple episodes so far and it's worked. From what I hear Ash is around his fifth badge but it feels like this series has gone slow.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
Years
Preferred Username: Vern
Partner Pokémon: Arcanine
Current Topic: I think Fairy type is a bit silly, but it adds a bit of balance to the game, so it's serving its use!

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
Years
Username: .Missingno
Partner Pokemon: Mega Slowbro
How do you feel about the 18th and new type, Fairy? Do you use Fairy-types in battle? Do you find them useful?
I Am personally torn when it comes to the fairy type I Do seldom use them in battle and do find them useful but it was definitely a unexpected add this late into the series.

Years
How do you feel about the 18th and new type, Fairy? Do you use Fairy-types in battle? Do you find them useful?

I think the type is really awesome, thanks to its advantage against some of the most prevalent competitively good types and also only being weak to two types that are more known for defense rather than offense. I have used a Fairy-type, Sylveon on my first run through X and it was one of my team's MVP's. Fairy-types are indeed useful, and while it takes a while for them to get good moves they do pay off eventually with power and grace.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Oh! Sorry, must have misread it.
Partner Pokémon: Pangoro!

Welcome! Pangoro is awesome. I can't wait until Serena's Panchum evolves into one.

Username: .Missingno
Partner Pokemon: Mega Slowbro
I Am personally torn when it comes to the fairy type I Do seldom use them in battle and do find them useful but it was definitely a unexpected add this late into the series.

You're already a club member :)

I think the type is really awesome, thanks to its advantage against some of the most prevalent competitively good types and also only being weak to two types that are more known for defense rather than offense. I have used a Fairy-type, Sylveon on my first run through X and it was one of my team's MVP's. Fairy-types are indeed useful, and while it takes a while for them to get good moves they do pay off eventually with power and grace.

I find Fairy-types to be somewhat "broken", as in too strong, but they have pros and cons just like all other Pokemon. I like to use Xerneas and Sylveon the most, they are easier to give a good move set to and battle with.

Years
If I haven't already talked about the Fairy-type, I will say that I like most of the Fairy-type Pokémon that are new, and the ones that were given that typing. After over a decade it was cool to get a new type thrown into the party.

Back