• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
Mega evolutions works only one way? Or it works like the official games, using mega stones once per battle and revert to base form after battle ends?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
New release (v.155) + game guide
Changelog:

Spoiler:

Hi Shogun,
I have tried out the new updates for cloud white 2 and 3 and the issues where u are trleported to a different area instead of a PC are still not fixed. Just to let you know. Thanks

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I have an issue with starter water pokemon, when I defeat gary it doesn't move me outside.
When I choose grass or fire is okay though

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
I can't find it
view

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I have an issue with starter water pokemon, when I defeat gary it doesn't move me outside.
When I choose grass or fire is okay though

okay, that was a random bug not a rom error so the only bug is respawning in place you can't leave.

and when you go left there's a trainer with 38lvl or sth like that pokemon. And he can easly battle you because he can spot you and he does - you doomed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 16, 2018
Hey,
I appreciate your work, this hack has potential, but there is plenty of buggs I noticed while started playing it:
1.pokemon center after lose = game over
2.genders of new generation pokemon are just wrong... for example noivern has no gender, Pancham is only female???
3.a lot of textures buggs, for example 2nd island after first lord defeat, all trees textures are bugged...
4.once I got random crash (back to start title) and had to load last save state
These are buggs I have found after 30minutes of playing.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017
Shogun as you mentioned you need someone to draw ow. In the devian art there many ows available. Just to let you know

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 17, 2018
1.I found that is impossible to get the bike, when you speak to bad guy in the city to beat him ans where you can have a bike the game freeze...
2.On the map we are always in pellet town
3.The game freeze when you meet the first rocket team member on the 4th floor

Its just me who has those problems?

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 7, 2017
no your not the only one that have those problems and shogen can you plz update the mapes cuz i have no idea where do i have to go in 3 games

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
hello? what is the emulator for ups file?
or what app should i use to play this game?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
i'd like to say hello and you have made a wonderful hack. but is there any info on the stat system like what letter means what

Back