• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any cards I should add to my deck?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2016
I am building a Triple Nightmare Deck which consists of of Darkrai XY114, Darkrai EX BW46,
Darkrai EX Breakpoint, Zoroark BREAK, Zorua 89/113, Zoroark. I haven't decided on the amounts of each pokemon yet but the strategy of the deck is to use Abyssal Sleep from Darkrai XY114 to basically put the defending pokemon to sleep indefinitely, Use Shadow Cloak from Darkrai EX BW46 to switch out Darkrai XY114 with Darkrai EX Breakpoint and use Dark Head to knock it out, I put in Zoroark BREAK as a secondary attacker just in case I can't get Darkrai EX Breakpoint. The trainers I have so far are N, Crushing Hammer, Lysandre, and Skyla, again i have no idea how many of each I should use , I would also like to know of any other cards that would compliment my play style or just help in general. Thank you
-Pierce1020

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
Yvetail EX is useful because it has a resistance to Fighting pokemon.
I would use basic search cards such as Pokemon communication, Pokemon fan Club, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, the cards that discard your hand to draw 7, the cards that shuffle your hand into your deck in order to draw 5 to 6 cards etc.
When I'm building a deck that includes a trainer card that requires a coin flip, I carry at least two.

what you should add:
2 x Dark patch (Can recover Dark energy from discard pile and attaches to one of your mons)
Pokemon fan Club x2
2 xDouble colorless because dark head uses 2 colorless and one dark.
2 X Muscle Band
Lysandre x1
Skyla x1
Prof. juniper (Or equilivant) x1
Pokemon center lady x 1
Yvetail EX

Back