• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
If I don't get at least 6 hours bad things are gonna happen during the day lol.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
8,5+ hour squad ayy

(Preferably I'd sleep 10 hours every night)

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I hate sleeping, but when I finally get into it I don't want to wake up. When I get to sleep I'm out for a long time, but I usually stay awake for 36-40 hours at a time.

Bay

Years
I prefer to get myself 7-8 hrs of sleep. I can function okay if I only managed to get a little over 6 hrs, but I'll be somewhat grumpy the first couple hours heh.

When in high school I was getting 6hrs or less of sleep on a constant basis due to homework/social life/family/etc, and boy do I have breakdowns on occasion.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I'm with Bay on this one, 7-8 hours is the sweet spot. Lately I've been running on about six, but it's no big because I'm on holiday and not doing anything tiring.

EDIT: oo i'm blue da ba dee da ba di

Last edited:

TY

unless I have an alarm set, I always get at least 8 hours

im a robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back