• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
Hey, LockSmith, I tried goibg to the site for your U.V. Hack, but it isn't sending me to it, instead it is telling me to publish my own yola thing. O.o Did your site hosting time run out?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Well the only thing that I have to report is in the "Catch your starter" option.

If you ran out of pokéballs you will be getting out of the Fuchsia Safari Zone and not to Prof. Oak's lab. I know it sounds impossible to ran out of balls but that Trapinch was nobody's fool.

I had made and tested a script for just such an occasion... if you end the catch your starter even with 0 pokemon (by steps or balls) you should be sent back into it...

i suppose is you caught your trapinch onyour last safari ball it may end you in fuchsia... thats possible right?!? idk

And may I do a suggestion? I've have always liked to makes teams with pokemon of all 3 generation available on FR, but the thing is that is really a pain to train them only with wild pokemon on using the VS Seeker (and most trainers have stronger teams).

So, is there any way you can make gym re-battles but make them have the same team on the same levels? That would be pretty cool if you could make it, along with my previous idea of the mystery gift thing, also could you make just a IPS download? Because my cellphone don't have much space left and I don't think it would handle the complete rar (I think it was?) archive.

the gym rebattles should be easy... I shall do this for firered +plus

Thanks a lot, I really don't have any big problems with the game, I'm enjoing it a lot so thanks again for making this hack :)

Hey, LockSmith, I tried goibg to the site for your U.V. Hack, but it isn't sending me to it, instead it is telling me to publish my own yola thing. O.o Did your site hosting time run out?

I deleted ultravioletversion . com and made lsaentertainment.com ... try there

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
I deleted ultravioletversion . com and made lsaentertainment.com ... try there

Thank you for the answer, I was concerned because, I know your hack has been featured on other sites, similar to this, and know that they actually use your old site's link. The reason I know this is because when I tried your new site after running into the problem with your old site, I tried downloading U.V. from your new sire and ended up with a 404 not found page. And proceeded to google your hack and found a bunch of sites leading to your old ulteaviolet .com site. And I've been tweaking out because I really want to play your hack Dx and finally found a way to possibly patch it on my phone.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Thank you for the answer, I was concerned because, I know your hack has been featured on other sites, similar to this, and know that they actually use your old site's link. The reason I know this is because when I tried your new site after running into the problem with your old site, I tried downloading U.V. from your new sire and ended up with a 404 not found page. And proceeded to google your hack and found a bunch of sites leading to your old ulteaviolet .com site. And I've been tweaking out because I really want to play your hack Dx and finally found a way to possibly patch it on my phone.

simple typo....

when you click on the download link and it gives you the 404 error... just follow the link till you see viole ... then add the T... making it violet... itll work... im working on fixing it now...

EDIT:
site has been fixed :) now you can update whatever site its posted on...

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2014
simple typo....

when you click on the download link and it gives you the 404 error... just follow the link till you see viole ... then add the T... making it violet... itll work... im working on fixing it now...

EDIT:
site has been fixed :) now you can update whatever site its posted on...

Thank you once again, funny how all it was was a little typo. Your site looks quite lovely and as though you worked hard on it, so,I can get how it may have escaped you. I'm gOing to scamper off and see if I can get your hadji patched on my phone now! *excited*

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
So I have the emulator and the circuit isn't installed so when I beat the elite four it won't let me continue my story so is there a way to skip the reset so I can just continue on my story?

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
do shiny pokemons are not that rare in this hack? or i'm just in luck..

i beat the first gym recently, and i have 3 shiny pokemon, rattata, pidgey and jigglypuff.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
it seems the trade evo pokemon freeze the game upon evolution -edit it seems its just my haunter for now freezes every time he evolves

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
it seems the trade evo pokemon freeze the game upon evolution -edit it seems its just my haunter for now freezes every time he evolves
Never even heard of that in any hack or game before, and I would suppose Locksmith used the same method as everyone else to change things. o.O

Did you use any cheat codes?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024

yeah Ive evolved haunter just fine before... you might try repatching it and changing the root folder its in... idk..

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
my only problem is that you can catch a ralts for your starter yet you you can't get it to level up or learn any attack moves. Did you do this on purpouse to make it eaven harder than ghastly?

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
yeah Ive evolved haunter just fine before... you might try repatching it and changing the root folder its in... idk..

i will try but yes i did use a money cheat i didnt think that would harm anything (despite the amount of creepypasta's i read lol)-edit: still no luck must have crapped something up i will try a fresh copy of fr and fresh patch with a new game save and see

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
my only problem is that you can catch a ralts for your starter yet you you can't get it to level up or learn any attack moves. Did you do this on purpouse to make it eaven harder than ghastly?

i did not alter their movesets in any way, some pokemon are hard at lv 5... good luck lol

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
i will try but yes i did use a money cheat i didnt think that would harm anything (despite the amount of creepypasta's i read lol)-edit: still no luck must have crapped something up i will try a fresh copy of fr and fresh patch with a new game save and see

yep it seems using cheats caused it but now its working and i must say its PERFECT!

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
So, I played the game without problem and beat the Elite 4 and everything was fine. but after going to 4 Point Isle, my sound stopped. Like, other than pokemon cries, no sound. And also, when I evolve pokemon now, it shows them evolve and once they change form, it freezes. Nothing happens. Can you help me with this?

Years
So, I played the game without problem and beat the Elite 4 and everything was fine. but after going to 4 Point Isle, my sound stopped. Like, other than pokemon cries, no sound. And also, when I evolve pokemon now, it shows them evolve and once they change form, it freezes. Nothing happens. Can you help me with this?
Maybe changing your ROM might help. Try it and play with old save

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Maybe changing your ROM might help. Try it and play with old save

I did both of those. The ROM is fine, I've played through FR on it tons. But it only happens after I beat the E4 and use the feature to skip the saving since it's on my phone emulator.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
if others are not having this issue Id say its something specific to you. your rom or or something...

maybe try a different source for the patch (there are several around but the site in my sig is the most reliable, since i know noonw but me is updating it)

i also dont think its your .sav

is it only 4 points isle that has no sound... or does this issue extend to kanto once it has started.

and the evolution thing is odd, how many different pokemon have you had this issue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back