• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Planning to get a free tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Basically the only way to get a supporter tier for free is for someone to pay for it for you. On very rare occasions supportership is given out as a prize for events, but that is ultimately the same thing--someone is still required to pay for your supportership for you.

Years
Basically the only way to get a supporter tier for free is for someone to pay for it for you. On very rare occasions supportership is given out as a prize for events, but that is ultimately the same thing--someone is still required to pay for your supportership for you.

Can you pay for me please, silver tier isn' t expensive.
I am a kid and i dont have my bank account hehe.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Do not ask people to pay for your supportership. If you want it either pay for it yourself or look out for various competitions from time to time that offer it as a prize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back