• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
How do you win the bug catching contest I've tried so many times with scyther, beautifly, pinsir, beedril,etc. Every single time I end up in 3rd place UGH What pokemon did u win the contest with?
This is just a speculation,so i apologize in advance if i'm wrong, but you're probably using the file save/load feature of the VBA emulator in order to win the beedrilite prize on your first bug catching contest.I think that no matter what pokemon you catch on your first try the gym leader will always come first in order to get the beedrilite for the beedril he most likely possesses,so you're probaably wasting your time trying to best him.But if you want to be on the safe side save your game in a file you normally don't save in in order to have a 'checkpoint' to go back to if this isn't the case,but i'm pretty sure it is.After your first try it's way easier to get first place,and mega stones are available as prizes.Also,a heads up,before entering the contest make sure that you bag isn't full cause you won't receive your prize if that's the case and you wouldn't want to lose a mega stone prize.I hope this helped you.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
I am having trouble figuring out how to mega evolve and how evolve floette May you tell me how?
First of all,i'm assuming you already have the mega ring and a mega stone for one of your pokemon.If not,the mega ring is given to you after you beat the sabulo tower at sabulo island along with a kanto starter with its exclusive mega stone on it.After you have those and the pokemon with the mega stone is battling you have to follow a very simple procedure to mega evolve it.After you have pressed 'fight' and you're about to chose a move to use,you should be able to see a circle with the symbol of mega evolution next to the name of your pokemon,at that point press 'start' and then chose a move and continue battling.Basically it's like this: enter battle->fight->press start->chose a move.If you don't know which key is registered as 'start' then: Open VBA emulator->Options->Joypad->Configure->1 and you should be able to see which key is registered as 'start' or even change it,but usually it's the enter button if i'm not mistaken.As for floette,it should be able to evolve with a shiny stone normally but i don't know if that's the way for this hack as well.Also,a heads up about mega evolution,as the mega evolved forms are not registered in the pokedex,a circle with a question mark will appear after mega evolving your pokemon.However i think this only affects the appearance so your pokemon should power up like it should.I hope this helped you.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
Thanks Alot Shushui :D, I got myself an electivire. Now if you wouldn't mind answering this, where can I obtain a coin case because in fire red you can get a dratini I think or was it soulsilver. Either: Where can I get a coin case / Pokemon obtainable from game corner / is dratini available at the game corner? Thanks

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jun 30, 2020
a coincase can be obtained by going into the warehouse in telmurk city.

Pokemon Gaia.png
talk to this guy to get the key, and enter the building, it's downstairs at the end

Pokemon Gaia1.png
pokemon available in the gamecorner

i noticed that false swipe faints the target pokemon instead of leaving it with 1hp

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
If anyone know where to get a good water type pokemon can you please tell me. I am struggling to find a water pokemon that I like. I now have 5 gym badges and I would like to get my water type pokemon before my 7th badge. But if the water pokemon you tell me is worth waiting for like a froakie/mudkip/spheal. My team currently is Infernape, Floette(if u know where to get the shiny stone i will love you), Venusaur, Electivire, Dragonair, bidoof(my strongest pokemon at level 99). I can get a politoed, but I want a powerhouse water type pokemon, something that can hit hard.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
I'm still stuck on Kindler Milan, I did what spherical said... saved in Windmist mart and redownloaded yet it still didn't work.
I don't know if he still responds to this thread but I really want to play this game and I don't know how there are so many people that didn't get this glitch or fixed it..

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
Ok I have just read up on your most recent solution to this glitch, I think I might have an outdated version of Gaia. I downloaded it from operationidroid.com and it said "Hacked Rom of 2014" instead of 2015. Hmmm

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
Well RIP I just downloaded Gaia from a different website but now my save file won't be able to load so I gotta start all over again

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
Ok so I redownloaded Gaia from a different website this time and I was able to go past the glitched trainer, here is the download I used... http://www.pokemoner.com/2015/03/pokemon-gaia.html

I had originally downloaded my first Gaia from operationidroid and was obviously an outdated version even though it was stated to be "Beta 2.5". Hope I helped.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
If anyone know where to get a good water type pokemon can you please tell me. I am struggling to find a water pokemon that I like. I now have 5 gym badges and I would like to get my water type pokemon before my 7th badge. But if the water pokemon you tell me is worth waiting for like a froakie/mudkip/spheal. My team currently is Infernape, Floette(if u know where to get the shiny stone i will love you), Venusaur, Electivire, Dragonair, bidoof(my strongest pokemon at level 99). I can get a politoed, but I want a powerhouse water type pokemon, something that can hit hard.
Before considering the pokemon i'm about to suggest,keep in mind that i'm still at the town which hosts the bug catching contest cause i haven't played in a while so there may be better pokemon between my location and yours.Considering your whole team,the pokemon i would suggest for the sake of covering a wider range of types is pelipper since i noticed you don't have a flying type pokemon(except maybe some of dragonite's moves) but that,like you're probably thinking,doesn't really compare with the powerhouse you asked.The pokemon i think is the strongest water type up to this point is probably simipour and since most water type moves fall into the special attack category i'd suggest mild nature since def is less useful to water types than any other stat in my opinion.Another possible choice,just putting this one out there for the sake of it,is gyarados but with its low special attack and high attack it won't serve as even a decent choice as a water type with the exception of the move aqua tail.Well,gyarados aside,the previous two are the main suggestions.I hope this helped you.

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019

You can get the shiny stone from winning the bug catching contest. The results are almost random so if you use your emulator and save state right before you click no when they prompt you to give your pokemon a nickname you can just keep reloading your state until you get what you want. Although that's sort of cheating.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Recently started playing, and I've got to say that hands down this is the best hack I've ever played, and I haven't even fought the first gym leader yet.

The text seems natural, the spread of the Pokémon, the characters, the map, the style.. it all feels like an actual Pokémon game. Best of luck to you with this hack, it's amazing. I have a feeling this'll be a great inspiration for my hack, it's got everything that there is to look for. Very well deserved HOTY.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
I need help...
I was searching now for an hour for a skrelp at the Battle marsh and all I found were poliwags, grimers, tympoles, woopers and even 2 barboachs but no skrelp.
Am I searching on a wrong place or is it just extremely rare?? :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
Anyone knows what save editor works for this game? I've tried at least 3 save editors but the game seem not to recognize the save file after editing. It just states that, "Your save file has been deleted" every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Great game so far btw. 20hrs in gameplay and counting.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 25, 2024
I need help...
I was searching now for an hour for a skrelp at the Battle marsh and all I found were poliwags, grimers, tympoles, woopers and even 2 barboachs but no skrelp.
Am I searching on a wrong place or is it just extremely rare?? :(
You can buy them at the Game Corner in the next town.
Anyone knows what save editor works for this game? I've tried at least 3 save editors but the game seem not to recognize the save file after editing. It just states that, "Your save file has been deleted" every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
Great game so far btw. 20hrs in gameplay and counting.
That means you shouldn't be using one in the 1st place

Back