• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
The location of fighters and items will be added on this thread, but I'm focusing on the update for now. It's almost done.
Edit: Download links are illegal on this forum actually. I can't put the link here, you have to find it somewhere else.

Last edited:

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
The location of fighters and items will be added on this thread, but I'm focusing on the update for now. It's almost done.
Edit: Download links are illegal on this forum actually. I can't put the link here, you have to find it somewhere else.

well you must make a ips using lunar ips then upload it.now give link.now its not illegal.well I was who told that you are giving link to .gba format

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 12, 2016
I'm on a GBA and the cheats won't work for the gods or anybody else and I ain't no noob so...what can I do to fix that??????

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
Has anyone actually figured out how to save on an Android emulator, namely (MyBoy) without using the save states of the emulator itself? I tried doing what Z-Max suggested, but it didn't work. I always get a message saying Save Error... And nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
From my knowledge, all fighters have no gender, so right now there is no way to breed. If the rom hacker adds a transformation type fighter that acts like ditto, then probably. I recommend making a made up fighter like transformer which can breed. However, there are 2 problems. 1 is that they would be in eggs, which is ok if the transformer is a type that makes eggs, and 2, they would make themselves in base form. I am ok with the 2 problems btw.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Update:
If you breed golden frieza with any fighter (or at least most) then they will make babies
Cheat code for wild together:
17543C48 E65E0B97
8C050415 EB447C7A
AD86124F 2823D8DA
A0CCA92E 61571E3B
E2302908 64FD3288
25AF3162 06D16963
3613AA25 2CC1B172

Also works with myboy use autodetect

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
2nd update:
If your game is freezing after you turn it off just save the game and close and reopen your game with the cheat off.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2016
I have looked all around the Memorial Pillar and can't find the Aurora Pass. Help?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
Quick question for the dev:
Could you make a patch for only fighters so that if I want to play fire red with some fighters and nothing else changed I could just patch it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
How do you work the cheatsto get the Figthers it isn't working for me i put the codes in remove them save the game close them rom open it and i dont have them where do i go wrong?

Years
I've added some cheat codes, if you want infinite money or items, have a look at the first post.
By the way, if the codes don't work for you, I can't do anything because I don't know the settings of your emulator, the device you use, the emulator...etc. I would need to see it by myself, the emulators are complex.

About the patch, I'm hesitating. I want to make sure that it's authorized by the site because I've already got a red card because of the download links.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 13, 2016
Yo,
just wanted to say that you did an awesome job with this rom hack. I love it!

edit: ssgss vegeta? maybe? you don't have to of course, but man that'd be sweet.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 8, 2022
On his Facebook. Just type in dragon ball z team training online and a Facebook profile comes up. Click the youtube link and the download link is in the desc., or you can just look on videos for the YouTube video.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen May 4, 2016
Nice work with this z-max, let me know if you need help updating this, I know what im doing for the most part so its barely anything that you would have to teach me. That will take all the pressure off of you.

Back