• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Your sig looks great Graceful! We just did different types of sigs; I chose to do a busier sig, and you did a more quiet one. ^__^

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I think I am gonna open GIMP now, if anybody wants a sig, let me know. I can make you one! I'm calling Ichigo...>__>
I'd like for you to make me a Kenpachi banner using a picture of him from a battle scene or something.
I'd like for you to put the text Don't Fear the Reaper on it.
The banner should seem violent and bloody, with the font matching that as best as possible.
Other than those general guidelines, you can be creative about the rest.
:)

Oh and I found something from when I was looking for the scans ~
Spoiler:
A BLEACH JIGSAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000 PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a pretty epic puzzle right there! :D
I'd love to get that and then frame it on my wall.
Spoiler'd just cause it was big.

-Jared-

Years
Captain Commander, your sig is ready!

Spoiler:

Also, I just got to watch Bleach 304 yesterday, so...

Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I re-edited my Rukia one and made a Ichigo and a Orihime one using the same effect on GIMP.
Spoiler:

Even though I used the same effect on all of them, I think I prefer the Orihime one! :P

*re-reads last manga chapter*
Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Oh! I remember telling you guys I was trying to learn a Bleach song ~ Well I just found and played the riff of 'We' (Bleach Beat Collection - Yachiru, Yumichika, Ikkaku & Kenpachi). ^^
I'll try and post a recording tomorrow ;)

Years
T__T Noooo...Poor Kubo. Get well soon!

Yeah he's totally reading this. XD

Don't mean to be a pessimistic, but if he dies, Bleach is will be left discontinued. =[

But looking on the'bright' side, this just increases the probability of the anime getting another filler in between.

Though on the real bright side, Kubo might suddenly have new ideas while in bed that suddenly turned Bleach even more epic than now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I found low quality scans of the `Version A` . (Too bad no one's put out HQ scans :( )
Apparently the `Version B` was some of the Bleach cast as Famous Japanese Figures. I've been all over the internet but nobody knows for sure who Rukia is. >.>
So yeah, heres`Version A` small and all together, I have most of the individual scans in my Photobucket account near the bottom...
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz20/namidanoregret/02.jpg
They look awesome. Man, I wish there were higher quality scans somewhere.
I would play the **** out of that.
Pictures, pictures everywhere.
Graceful, how much more godly Aizenly can you get? XD You are awesome!
Fixed
Spoiler:
It's awesome! But I think the writing underneath his eyes is a bit too small.

Captain Commander, your sig is ready!

Spoiler:
[
/QUOTE]
...Woah.
I re-edited my Rukia one and made a Ichigo and a Orihime one using the same effect on GIMP.
Spoiler:

Even though I used the same effect on all of them, I think I prefer the Orihime one! :P
I think they look a lot better than the last Rukia one. And they're all amazing! :p

*re-reads last manga chapter*
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh! I remember telling you guys I was trying to learn a Bleach song ~ Well I just found and played the riff of 'We' (Bleach Beat Collection - Yachiru, Yumichika, Ikkaku & Kenpachi). ^^
I'll try and post a recording tomorrow ;)
Awesome 8D
No Bleach chapter this week, Kubo's caught the flu :<
That made me lol
But damn, it was really starting to pick up as well.
Don't mean to be a pessimistic, but if he dies, Bleach is will be left discontinued. =
Unless he has someone to succeed him.

Though on the real bright side, Kubo might suddenly have new ideas while in bed that suddenly turned Bleach even more epic than now.
If the ideas he has when he's sick are anything like mine when I'm NOT... Ohboy.

-Jared-

Years

XD Ahaha, I can't believe I forgot that. XD

It's awesome! But I think the writing underneath his eyes is a bit too small.

Thank you! And the text is supposed to be that small, it's not for legibility but for effect. Do you think it'd be better without?

Thank you again. ^__^

If the ideas he has when he's sick are anything like mine when I'm NOT... Ohboy.

XD THAT made me lawl.

-Jared-

Years
If you were a zanpaktou spirit, what would your powers be?

Do you mean me, personally? Personally, I am not an athletic person IRL, more of an academic, I guess, so my powers would probably be Kido based. Possibly sound based as well. Kinda like...my Zanpakuto! :P Go figure. XD But yeah, I would probably have Sound-based abilities, like using sound as a concussive force to attack my enemies. I can't think of much more right now...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

XD Ahaha, I can't believe I forgot that. XD
:p

Thank you! And the text is supposed to be that small, it's not for legibility but for effect. Do you think it'd be better without?
[/quote]
Hmm... Maybe show one with and one without, side by side, and we can see what it looks like.

Is this a reference to the recent filler that I haven't yet seen?
I'd probably have the same powers as I do now seeing as how a zanpakutou's spirit is meant to be the manifestation of the zanpakutou itself...

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

So whaddya think? I like both, really, but I think I'd choose the one with the text. But that's just me. ^__^

EDIT: DBE's are a good time to go watch some Bleach. ^__^

Anime 305:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Wow, awesome sigs!
You guys have been busy!
Here are some more awesome sig snacks I found on the web(*Warning: Huge-ness is applied*):
Spoiler:

If possible, I would like a sig from the Aizen pic. Go wild!
XD

Is this a reference to the recent filler that I haven't yet seen?
I'd probably have the same powers as I do now seeing as how a zanpakutou's spirit is meant to be the manifestation of the zanpakutou itself...

Agreed, especially since in Ban Kai the wielder sometimes take a similar form as the spirit.

Kubo 's ill? The hell? Doesn't he work ahead or something? How else are the eps. made ahead of time? O well, nothing can be done now....
Does anyone live near Kubo? Go give him a flu shot, just in case.

Anime:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back