• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trickster

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
trickster-online-logo.jpg

Trickster is a unique online game that you can make characters that resemble animals and feature skills that only that animal possess, and level them up to Lv. 400. And you're not done there, you can also level your TM level to 400. It is very quest orientated and not much grinding comes into play before you hit your last job advancement. Does anyone play?

I played a lot over the summer, I'm a lv. ~73~ I think? I'm a Wind/Water Bard. I'm going to start playing again when I have time :3c

Years
omg, I didn't think I'd ever run into TO players here. XD; I'm a lv. 250 Soul Master in the Jewelia server at the 'mo. Been playing since late 2007, I believe, though I've taken a few hiatuses during that time.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
omg, I didn't think I'd ever run into TO players here. XD; I'm a lv. 250 Soul Master in the Jewelia server at the 'mo. Been playing since late 2007, I believe, though I've taken a few hiatuses during that time.

Ahh, you're so good haha. Maybe you can help me. :< I'm a lv. 73 Wind/Water Bard and I'm stuck in Oops Wharf and have no idea what to do next. I think I might just start anew in Jewelia but I don't want to go through Poppuri Dungeon again. T____T

Back