• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's play dress up

Honest

Hi!
Years
So New York Comic Con is about two weeks away for me, and with Halloween another two weeks after that, it got me thinking about costumes! I'm dressing up as Beast Boy this year personally, and while this costume is being a pain in the ass to make, primarily cause im a lazy turd, I'm excited at the same time.

What about you guys? Do you guys dress up for Halloween/cosplay/dress up at all? If so, tell us some recent ones!

Years
I used to love trick or treating! Sadly I had to quit when I was 14 to hand out candy when my family was busy :c

Years
This year my costume is gonna be Tommy Wiseau. "You're tearing me apart, Lisa!" I just gotta let my hair get kinda messy and greasy, find some sunglasses, a jacket, and a football and I'm set.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
im gonna be lucky luciano (aka you know i had to do it to em)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hum not wearing i for halloween but I am doing a Mareep cosplay for.. future events :p

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Gomez Addams, completely against my will; because I know I will just end up looking like Michael Cera in an oversized suit

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I don't wear costumes for Halloween (we don't even celebrate it), but I do like to cosplay. So far I've only done it twice and both times I was donning my Team Aqua grunt outfit (the ORAS one). I really like it and I wish to do it more, mainly at conventions.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i am going to dress up for halloween and go trick or treating. (i can pass for like 15 or something, i'm really small ok). i will most likely end up dressing up as my fave ego antisepticeye, if i can. i can do most of the stuff from home like a black t shirt, black jeans and sneakers. all i'd need is this special sfx stuff to put on my neck and green hair spray. shouldn't be too difficult. but if for some reason that ends up not panning out, then i can improvise and make do with what else i have at home.

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
I'm going to this huge (1,000+ people) costume party in california for Halloween and dress is code strict skimpy. I'm gonna go as a lifeguard and wear my old lifeguard suit and whistle, cause I'm cheap. Plus this gives me great "you look like you need cpr" pickup line opportunities

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
The company I work for has it's big staff gathering event thing at the end of next month, and it seems like everyone is going to be dressing up (each store decides on a theme, and the staff who are attending have to dress up appropriately dependent upon said theme).

It's the first one i'll have been to, so i'm looking forward to it. Little apprehensive about what i'm going to be made to dress up as, but it's all good fun. Also alcohol.

Back