• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2013
I like your Hack. The Hack is very great. The harmonie from palettes to Tiles and to the minisprites are great. All Graphics are very beautiful. I think its the best Hack ever.

maxeneize

fire master
Years
One of the bests hacks ever. I really enjoyed beta 3 and the new graphics are great. One thing i don`t understand it why the new beta its that short. did you have to start all over again? If thats the thing its too bad man. I wish you luck and success

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
This hack looks sooo like a game made with RPG Maker, It doesn't look like a hack at all. And thats so surprising. The Graphics are really good and i don't know about the scripts, I hope they are good too ;) By the way, Good luck on this hack Wesley FG.

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
nothing new thats bad news wel tomorow is another day

Shiny HO-OH

Ho-oH trainer
Years
dude your hack is awesome i love you marnian region tiles im using them in my hack so
thanks dude.

hey dude your hack is immense and your marnian region tiles are awesome im actually using them in my hack my recolours arent the bes t but you know anyway you could change those mystery dungeon sprites they dont really fit in with the games graphics and other sprites

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Just use them its a free world :S

if you like it then use it
using it is not stealing there is no price on it right?

they have to realize.. THIS IS INTERNET
Its more than just price though, people create These unique things for them to use alone, Using them without permission makes you lazy, the pride of using tiles you create feels much better than using someone else's without their permission. It's about integrity and being able to trust people. Sure, it is the internet, But if you do steal them you lose your integrity and trustworthiness, Along with a heavy load of trouble with the moderators.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Hey guys. If someone says you can't use their tiles, you can't use them. That's how the world works. Now let's stop spamming this thread with this discussion. n_n

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
You are wrong and I am reporting you both.
Why report SonicBlazePlatinum? He asked, and isn't using them because he didn't get permission.
Besides, Aviani is right. Stuff like tiles show a hack-makers innate ability. I oughta know, I'm making one myself.

At any rate, the graphics are awesome. Does anyone know what ROM this patches to? I couldn't find it in the OP.

Uraura

P_P dood!!!
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
Hey guys i need help! I downloaded original pokemon ruby rom and pokemon light platinum english then i used ''ips XP'' to patch ruby,but it didn't work.Ips XP doesn't see original ruby rom after when i select ''all files'' it does but then program makes a file with .BAT extension.
I used tsukuyomi to patch Pokemon Infernal Legend.ups it worked.What should i do to use IPS files for patching original rom files ?!

Back