• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Wow O_O A complete leaf green hack made in less then two months
What a sight to see
you dont see many Leaf green hacks around
or complete ones
or made in two months
Im playing now but the intro sprite and battle sprite(front) could be change i dont like them tbh the lack pokemon sprite quality :(

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Not the newest beta... but that first one you had which was "complete." It was about 1-1.5 hours.

I just ended up training my Pikachu a little, then caught the Zangoose, then caught the other pokemon and ended up building a powerhouse on Arcanine and Gengar.

Did you change the difficulty?
Lmao, yes i did change the difficulty, there is no way you could beat this game in 1-1.5hours, IMPOSSBLEE at least 15 hours. Not only did I change the difficulty, but the game overall has dramatically improved. THe whole introduction was RE-SCRIPTED, over 35 maps have been fixed, and 15 completely re-mapped. Many other things have been done aswell, and also a team is under development to further progress this game as well as other side-quests to make the game more enjoyable, and ever-lasting.

@Nintendork15: lmfao i appreciate your harsh criticism, truly. As you can probably guess I am not the spriting master of the world, these were created by Metapod 23 as you can see in the credits. I am formly trying to create a team to completely redesign and improve this hack. The beauty of this hack is that the foundation has been layed, and most of the work is done, now it comes down to the picky polishing, and side events to add the whip cream on top of the cake; make the game more graphically appealing and extension of storyline.

Years
So dbzmay, is there anything after the Elite Four? I am not up to that right now but am just curious... I know about the level 100 Mewtwo but what about after that???

Cause what I hated about the original games (not hacked) are that, you get some of the legendaries only after you beat the game. And at that point, they kind of serve no purpose...

So I'm hoping that the level 100 Mewtwo is still useful. Or maybe that you'd change it to level 60 instead of 100 or make a new region with new gyms and stuff with high level trainers. That way we can continue and it'd still be challenging.

Like we can fight other regions Elite Four, or other regions are just stronger (like in the Anime when Ash goes on new journey and becomes "Noob" again)

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
i dont know what his plans are but im about 50% done fixing tile errors which arn't that bad

im in the process of importing all my hack files to my new hard drive as my pc crashed and instead of lossing my data to a reformat like other hackers have i installed a new hard drive so i can pick up where i left off go me

Years
Well now I have played the newer version and it is a little harder which I did like. I got the 1st badge and that took a bit of time as I was lazy and did not want to train. Then I quit as I was busy

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Please leave feedback as to how it could be improveed so I can implement the improvements, thanks :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I could try make a batle sprite for ash if you wish so ;)

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I am actually recruiting a team, I have high hopes for this hack and want to take it really far. The following positions are opened:
Scripter (1): dbzmay, (empty).
Mapper(2): (empty), (empty).
Tile Inserter(2):
(empty), (empty).
OW Creator/Inserter (2): (empty), (empty).
World Map Editor(1): (empty).
Fix Map Errors(0): i make updates.

If you possess any of these skills tell me and Id be happy to work with you :)

i make updates

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
the next release may be out in about a week to 2 weeks - tile fixes new maps and new dialog are a possiblity well see

i make updates

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
yeah dbz has done alot of work on it since it was posted i have done alot of block editing to fix tile errors and have desgined a few maps in the game but 95% of its all dbz
right now im waiting to see if he can do something and then we can move forward on the hack so unless he dosnt want to release and update later next week just keep checking back

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
No game is definately in the process of being updated. Ill post updates soontimes :)!

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2022
its very addicting with all the wild pokemon varieties! lol. Love the town layouts adding grass areas in a town is a bit diffrent. I like it a lot. One small question, am I suppose to be stuck after the 6th gym? I go to left and there is just like..nothing there after i talk to the guard for the tm.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
You need to surf in the water to progress :P

Super Ultra Mega Charizard

not a beginner trainer :P
Years
its very addicting with all the wild pokemon varieties! lol. Love the town layouts adding grass areas in a town is a bit diffrent. I like it a lot. One small question, am I suppose to be stuck after the 6th gym? I go to left and there is just like..nothing there after i talk to the guard for the tm.

No.
Grass in towns is a bad idea!!!

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Its small patches of grass in the town. And each town is exclusive to a type of pokemon, so it opens up a variety of pokemon that can be caught of that certain type. It isnt over bearing, but rather, an extra.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
New tilesets are being inserted, I have a new mapper who is phenominal so the main cities are bing redigned for a fresh new look, along with new tiles to make the game stand out further.

Moreover, furhter scripting is being done to differenciate the use of the same script, and also a storyline extension is in the progress both during and after beating the game. You guys should look forward to the next release.

Edit: oops, almost forgot, we are making a new Heroine OW! Be prepared to play as misty in the next version! :)

Back