• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I honestly can't see any of the regional birds returning to be THIS region's bird, especially since Unova already has one. Yeah they're bringing back a lot of Pokemon, but something with that type of status, I just can't see coming in until post-game times.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I just now noticed this. If you look in the bottom left corner of one of the scans, there are the 2 Kyurem formes. Lucario stands in front of one, while Metagross stands in front of the other. Could this mean Lucario and/or Metagross are version exclusives?

Well, they are both dual steel types, but I don't think they will do that. Metagross has 3 forms and Lucario has two, and game freak loves symetricality. ( Is that a word? )

I also hope we don't have the same starters. I think ( dont shoot me! ) that the fire/water/grass starter tradition is getting old. We could see something like fight/dark/psychic or electric/flying/ground....you know what? That sounds lame. Keep the starters.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Fight/Dark/Psy would never go into play as there is an Immunity, and same with Electric/Flying/Ground.

I say Pikachu will be in it, because its the one that appears everywhere. I also am going to call out Abra, mostly because I really want it xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well, they are both dual steel types, but I don't think they will do that. Metagross has 3 forms and Lucario has two, and game freak loves symetricality. ( Is that a word? )

I also hope we don't have the same starters. I think ( dont shoot me! ) that the fire/water/grass starter tradition is getting old. We could see something like fight/dark/psychic or electric/flying/ground....you know what? That sounds lame. Keep the starters.

I think they've already shown the starters being chosen in a Pokemon Smash episode so I don't think that's possible anyway haha. But they are giving more elemental options early on. I just hope that they have a Fire and Grass-type early on like they have Azurill early so you can replace the starters if you want.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

I think they've already shown the starters being chosen in a Pokemon Smash episode so I don't think that's possible anyway haha. But they are giving more elemental options early on. I just hope that they have a Fire and Grass-type early on like they have Azurill early so you can replace the starters if you want.

I believe they showed Growlithe pretty early on, plus with the Eevee shown at level 18, I would think it's relatively early, too. How early you can get the stones to evolve it, however, is still a mystery.
But yeah, the starters have been confirmed as Tepig, Snivy, and Oshawott. Why people find this surprising is still...confusing to me, really. xD
I still pray that Pikachu isn't in this game. Like, no. ;;
Skitty would be cute to have in this game, too. <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I believe they showed Growlithe pretty early on, plus with the Eevee shown at level 18, I would think it's relatively early, too. How early you can get the stones to evolve it, however, is still a mystery.
But yeah, the starters have been confirmed as Tepig, Snivy, and Oshawott. Why people find this surprising is still...confusing to me, really. xD
I still pray that Pikachu isn't in this game. Like, no. ;;
Skitty would be cute to have in this game, too. <3

What's wrong with Pikachu being in the new Unova Dex? It's the mascot of Pokemon, and I think it might be mandatory for GameFreak to put its family in there, since Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu have been in all regional Dexes.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

If I remember right they showed another Psuedo Legendary in the poster with Lucario on one of the Dragons and Zoroark with Metagross and the other? I remember both had what appeared to be an Exclusive Triple Evolution and Dual Evolution line.

As for Psychic/Dark/Fighting, they'll never do it unless they do it as subtyped because that trio isn't balanced. Fire/Water/Grass is one of the basic balanced Elemental Trio's not to mention that if they diverge from this, Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon wouldn't be learnable to the new starter set, neither would the three Pledge moves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
What's wrong with Pikachu being in the new Unova Dex? It's the mascot of Pokemon, and I think it might be mandatory for GameFreak to put its family in there, since Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu have been in all regional Dexes.

Oh, it's just a personally hatred I have for the little guy, really. xD
I mean yeah I agree it should be in there as a representation of its mascot status, but I just don't like it. DX

Plus, I honestly think they should have Clefairy and its family early on, too. It WAS going to be the mascot of Pokemon when they first created Pokemon, and I think it would fit well in Celestial Tower pretty well, considering it is the place where all Elgyem, and alien Pokemon, lives.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but Buneary and Emolga have been confirmed to appear/ reappear.
Most of the Pokemon I've noticed have been ones that show up in the anime often...could they be giving us the fan favorites?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but Buneary and Emolga have been confirmed to appear/ reappear.
Most of the Pokemon I've noticed have been ones that show up in the anime often...could they be giving us the fan favorites?

Emolga is Fifth Generation Pokemon. We are working under the assumption that all 153 Fifth Generation Pokemon are in the game, giving us 147 Previous generation Pokemon to look for.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I saw the second B2/W2 trailer and I saw Dragonite towards the end. I was totally surprised. I wonder if it'll make the final cut.

If anyone doesn't believe me, check out Serebii's latest B2/W2 update.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I saw the second B2/W2 trailer and I saw Dragonite towards the end. I was totally surprised. I wonder if it'll make the final cut.
Yeah, I hope so too ^_^. Also Lapras but I think that one was said to be in game some time ago. Either way seeing Dragonite reinforces my view that all the Pseudo's will appear in these games...only Salamence and Garchomp need to be seen...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

If anyone doesn't believe me, check out Serebii's latest B2/W2 update.

I wonder, though, if it were just a post-game shot. Maybe even a part of some new Battle System? Either way, I actually kind of want Dragonite. As much as I usually don't like it, I kinda want it back. It'd be a neat addition to a team in Unova, for sure. I'd expect to see Dratini and Dragonair around Dragonspiral, for sure, and possibly even in the waters at Victory Road.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The giant Pikachu and Pichu statues make it seem like they will in fact have the mascot in there...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
The giant Pikachu and Pichu statues make it seem like they will in fact have the mascot in there...

Of course it could very well be a repeat of Castelia City, where the man had a Pikachu, yet they weren't even a wild Pokemon in Unova. But yeah, I do agree, like I said, that they will be included into the Pokedex. Much to my dismay. ;;
I still don't want them. ;;

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont want to see Pikachu either >.< oh well, I dont have to catch one. Interesting to see so many psudo legends in this game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I dont want to see Pikachu either >.< oh well, I dont have to catch one. Interesting to see so many psudo legends in this game.

I know right?! All they need is Garchomp and Salamence and then they've got them all. I'd personally like Salamence. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back