• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So true omg. I think I only read two of the Corellian Trilogy because I was basically just getting what I could find at the library. Beyond that I read tons of miscellaneous things, but nothing really stood out as much as the Thrawn series.

I actually didn't like Crystal Skull as much, purely because of the alien thing. :/ I never was fond of those kind of crackpot theories and I didn't think it really fit with the rest of the series' big things. I have no idea how to explain this rn haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well if you want to be very technical it's "No. I am your father." but yeah. Pretty much one of the most misquoted lines ever.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Thread's been dead for nearly an hour so thought I'd post these because I can't stop laughing, I started crying, and I think I may have died a little at one point:
Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Oh glob the first one and second to last one relate to me so much. I'm always paranoid about how good my art is and think people actually think it's bad when they actually mean it when they say it's good. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my art. Also I'm always waking up after noon and the few time I wake up before I think I can so much done and then just fall back to sleep and wake up after noon again. Yeah lots of feels here. XD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Well if you want to be very technical it's "No. I am your father." but yeah. Pretty much one of the most misquoted lines ever.

Gotta wonder though..... how many people have that line tattooed on them??????? How many people...in a drunken stupor....they had watched Star Wars last night....!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: OK
DARTH-KIOSK.jpg

THIS IS COOL

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
If by that you mean , someone's so drunk they get a tattoo that says "Luke , I'm your father." believing it's the right quote or do you mean getting a tattoo of the right quote "No.I'm your father'? (Sorry I'm tired right now so I can't really process things well .)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'd consider getting one that was small and somewhere that wasn't visible with clothes on... tattoos aren't really me though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
No, I don't have any symbols or words that mean that much to me that I want to carry around my body for the rest of my life. The people I love know I love them enough without me having to tattoo them on myself.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Two people in my family want to get matching tattoos and probably will just about force me into joining them. I don't have much interest in having a tattoo, though, tbh. I probably would regret it later, after I no longer care about whatever it's of haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Two people in my family want to get matching tattoos and probably will just about force me into joining them. I don't have much interest in having a tattoo, though, tbh. I probably would regret it later, after I no longer care about whatever it's of haha.

Hmmm.. forcingly sticking a needle in your skin?
Something he'd do:
jigsaw-431x300.jpg

:c.. I have a scar from a needle ripping across my arm.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
No tattoos for me. I'm just not interested in body art at all. :\

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm not interested either. if I was, though, I'd probably get a Meganium on my wrist or a portrait of my two cats on my back. xD

Years
I don't get tattoos. I get having something mean a lot to you, and I get wanting people to know what's meaningful to you, but I don't see how the two come together in using a needle to put ink in your skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back