• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 7 Overowlds in Gen 3 style

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Hi everyone. During my Alola developing in Pokemon Ruby Renev... I need to create some OW's for characters from Alola... So... I decided now to share that projects with you... I will update first post when i make something new... If you want use that OW's please give me a credits.

TEAM SKULL
Spoiler:

AETHER FOUNDATION

TRIAL CAPITANS

OTHER CHARACTERS
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Will you continue this project?

I'm currently making all the generations over worlds in FireRed LeafGreen Style. They are for Pokemon Essentials only though. You are welcome to convert them to rom hack Style if you'd like. Check out the link to my deviantART page in my sig

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
I'm currently making all the generations over worlds in FireRed LeafGreen Style. They are for Pokemon Essentials only though. You are welcome to convert them to rom hack Style if you'd like. Check out the link to my deviantART page in my sig

Thanks! I will be using a few! Kukui especially!

Back