Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Draconius GO
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old September 6th, 2017 (3:43 PM).
Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
    FC: 4828-9691-7186
    IGN: Sam
     
    Join Date: Aug 2016
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 564
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
    Reserved. When are you free? I'll be free in a couple hours until 10PM MDT. Otherwise, I can trade during the day tomorrow and then Friday night and portions of the weekend.
    I'm ready to trade now if you want

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old September 6th, 2017 (5:03 PM).
    twtregent's Avatar
    twtregent twtregent is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Dec 2016
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 89
      Pokemon number: 4 Please
      3DS Name: regent
      (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): FC on My Signature
      Preferred Trade Times (make sure to read the rules for my availability): Sat 8pm your side
      __________________
      FC: 1307 0069 6051
        #53    
      Old September 6th, 2017 (5:05 PM).
      -Nonsense-'s Avatar
      -Nonsense- -Nonsense- is offline
      Luck = 0
        FC: 4914-8342-7246
        IGN: Haiiro
         
        Join Date: Jan 2017
        Location: Distortion World
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 2,056
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
        Reserved. I'll be free tomorrow night from 7PM - 10PM MDT


        Gonna need to be more specific than now. I'll be free tomorrow night from 7PM - 10PM MDT.


        I'm online, but if we're not able to catch each other, I'll be free tomorrow night from 7PM - 10PM MDT.
        I'm here now if you still want to trade, sorry about the late reply.
          #54    
        Old September 6th, 2017 (5:14 PM).
        MechaMoth's Avatar
        MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
        Eloquent Speaker
          FC: 3523-3464-8565
          IGN: Ellie
           
          Join Date: Mar 2017
          Location: Mountain Time
          Posts: 555
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
          I'm ready to trade now if you want
          I was leaving work, hence the time gap. I'll be available to trade for awhile beginning now.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by twtregent View Post
          Pokemon number: 4 Please
          3DS Name: regent
          (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): FC on My Signature
          Preferred Trade Times (make sure to read the rules for my availability): Sat 8pm your side
          Happy to see you again, regent. That number is reserved. I think I'm going to a wedding thing on Saturday, but I'll probably be free after 8PM. Let me get back to you on that after I talk to my partner, though.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by -Nonsense- View Post
          I'm here now if you still want to trade, sorry about the late reply.
          That's okay. I'll be free for awhile. Just doing a few trades here and now. Send me a vm when you're ready.
          __________________
          Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

          Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
            #55    
          Old September 6th, 2017 (5:29 PM). Edited September 6th, 2017 by -Nonsense-.
          -Nonsense-'s Avatar
          -Nonsense- -Nonsense- is offline
          Luck = 0
            FC: 4914-8342-7246
            IGN: Haiiro
             
            Join Date: Jan 2017
            Location: Distortion World
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lonely
            Posts: 2,056
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post

            That's okay. I'll be free for awhile. Just doing a few trades here and now. Send me a vm when you're ready.
            Alright, thank you.

            Edit: Thanks for mon. : D
              #56    
            Old September 6th, 2017 (9:00 PM).
            m_asad194's Avatar
            m_asad194 m_asad194 is offline
            It all began with a Mew.
              FC: 1779-4411-6241
              IGN: Harry
               
              Join Date: Sep 2016
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 602
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
              I'm UTC -6, so it looks like you're a full 11 hours ahead of me. I live in the United States in Utah, which is Mountain Time.
              Check the time zone converter here.
              By any chance would you be able at 11pm your time on this coming Sunday?
              __________________
                #57    
              Old September 6th, 2017 (11:49 PM).
              tomaruable's Avatar
              tomaruable tomaruable is offline
              Tomaru Tochan
                FC: 0877-5400-6957
                IGN: Kanon
                 
                Join Date: May 2014
                Location: Thailand
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 17
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                Alright. We can plan for Thursday (tomorrow), then.
                Okay I Stand by 24 hr.
                  #58    
                Old September 7th, 2017 (8:52 AM).
                MechaMoth's Avatar
                MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                Eloquent Speaker
                  FC: 3523-3464-8565
                  IGN: Ellie
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2017
                  Location: Mountain Time
                  Posts: 555
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by m_asad194 View Post
                  By any chance would you be able at 11pm your time on this coming Sunday?
                  Not on Sunday, no. I could probably do Saturday. I'm free until 5PM today MDT.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tomaruable View Post
                  Okay I Stand by 24 hr.
                  I am home now and can trade. Send me a VM when you're ready.
                  __________________
                  Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                  Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                    #59    
                  Old September 7th, 2017 (9:09 AM).
                  tomaruable's Avatar
                  tomaruable tomaruable is offline
                  Tomaru Tochan
                    FC: 0877-5400-6957
                    IGN: Kanon
                     
                    Join Date: May 2014
                    Location: Thailand
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 17
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                    Not on Sunday, no. I could probably do Saturday. I'm free until 5PM today MDT.



                    I am home now and can trade. Send me a VM when you're ready.
                    okay i ready
                      #60    
                    Old September 7th, 2017 (11:13 AM).
                    Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
                      FC: 4828-9691-7186
                      IGN: Sam
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2016
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 564
                      I will be able to trade with you at 3:35 pm EST
                        #61    
                      Old September 7th, 2017 (11:32 AM). Edited September 7th, 2017 by MechaMoth.
                      MechaMoth's Avatar
                      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                      Eloquent Speaker
                        FC: 3523-3464-8565
                        IGN: Ellie
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                        Location: Mountain Time
                        Posts: 555
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                        I will be able to trade with you at 3:35 pm EST
                        Sounds good. Send me a request when you get in FP.

                        EDIT: Thanks for the trade! Enjoy the Skarmory!
                        __________________
                        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                          #62    
                        Old September 7th, 2017 (1:00 PM).
                        Kate_The_Animatronic_Thing Kate_The_Animatronic_Thing is offline
                          FC: 2466-6622-8555
                          IGN: Ola
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2017
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 29
                          When will you get on? I am on now
                            #63    
                          Old September 7th, 2017 (1:55 PM).
                          MechaMoth's Avatar
                          MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                          Eloquent Speaker
                            FC: 3523-3464-8565
                            IGN: Ellie
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2017
                            Location: Mountain Time
                            Posts: 555
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Kate_The_Animatronic_Thing View Post
                            When will you get on? I am on now
                            Hey there. I can log on in just a bit. Sorry for the delay, I'm job hunting.
                            __________________
                            Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                            Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                              #64    
                            Old September 7th, 2017 (3:01 PM).
                            twtregent's Avatar
                            twtregent twtregent is offline
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2016
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 89
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                              I was leaving work, hence the time gap. I'll be available to trade for awhile beginning now.


                              Happy to see you again, regent. That number is reserved. I think I'm going to a wedding thing on Saturday, but I'll probably be free after 8PM. Let me get back to you on that after I talk to my partner, though.


                              That's okay. I'll be free for awhile. Just doing a few trades here and now. Send me a vm when you're ready.
                              oh, enjoy your wedding party, i will send you VM on Sat. If you get drunk after party XD, we can postpone trade in next week as well!
                              __________________
                              FC: 1307 0069 6051
                                #65    
                              Old September 8th, 2017 (5:02 AM).
                              m_asad194's Avatar
                              m_asad194 m_asad194 is offline
                              It all began with a Mew.
                                FC: 1779-4411-6241
                                IGN: Harry
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2016
                                Age: 23
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Hasty
                                Posts: 602
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                Not on Sunday, no. I could probably do Saturday. I'm free until 5PM today MDT.
                                Our timing and my work routine would make it really difficult for us to have a direct trade. Would you be okay with trading it over gts?
                                __________________
                                  #66    
                                Old September 8th, 2017 (8:51 AM).
                                MechaMoth's Avatar
                                MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                Eloquent Speaker
                                  FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                  IGN: Ellie
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2017
                                  Location: Mountain Time
                                  Posts: 555
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by twtregent View Post
                                  oh, enjoy your wedding party, i will send you VM on Sat. If you get drunk after party XD, we can postpone trade in next week as well!
                                  My partner said there will probably be alcohol. Thank goodness because we live in Mormon country with terrible liquor laws, and I like cocktails, please.
                                  Nevertheless, she also informed me that I'll probably be home in time for our trade. I'll let you know when I get home tomorrow evening.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by m_asad194 View Post
                                  Our timing and my work routine would make it really difficult for us to have a direct trade. Would you be okay with trading it over gts?
                                  Awww man, that's a bummer. We can take a shot at GTS, I just hate the thought of you getting sniped. PM me so we can work out the details.
                                  __________________
                                  Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                  Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                    #67    
                                  Old September 8th, 2017 (6:13 PM).
                                  twtregent's Avatar
                                  twtregent twtregent is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2016
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 89
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                    My partner said there will probably be alcohol. Thank goodness because we live in Mormon country with terrible liquor laws, and I like cocktails, please.
                                    Nevertheless, she also informed me that I'll probably be home in time for our trade. I'll let you know when I get home tomorrow evening.


                                    Awww man, that's a bummer. We can take a shot at GTS, I just hate the thought of you getting sniped. PM me so we can work out the details.
                                    that's fine, i will send a VM when i am available
                                    __________________
                                    FC: 1307 0069 6051
                                      #68    
                                    Old September 9th, 2017 (4:04 PM). Edited September 9th, 2017 by Geowlett.
                                    Geowlett's Avatar
                                    Geowlett Geowlett is offline
                                      FC: 4914-7317-1905
                                      IGN: Sylvia
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2017
                                      Posts: 74
                                      Pokémon number: 22
                                      3DS Name: Shy


                                      Im available any time on weekends, on weekdays anytime after 3pm (mountain standard)
                                        #69    
                                      Old September 10th, 2017 (3:58 PM).
                                      MechaMoth's Avatar
                                      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                      Eloquent Speaker
                                        FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                        IGN: Ellie
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                                        Location: Mountain Time
                                        Posts: 555
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Geowlett View Post
                                        Pokémon number: 22
                                        3DS Name: Shy
                                        Im available any time on weekends, on weekdays anytime after 3pm (mountain standard)
                                        Number reserved. I should be free tomorrow night after 7pm, and I'm also in Mountain Standard.
                                        __________________
                                        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                          #70    
                                        Old September 10th, 2017 (5:25 PM).
                                        Geowlett's Avatar
                                        Geowlett Geowlett is offline
                                          FC: 4914-7317-1905
                                          IGN: Sylvia
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2017
                                          Posts: 74
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                          Number reserved. I should be free tomorrow night after 7pm, and I'm also in Mountain Standard.
                                          Works for me
                                            #71    
                                          Old September 11th, 2017 (2:01 PM).
                                          MechaMoth's Avatar
                                          MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                          Eloquent Speaker
                                            FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                            IGN: Ellie
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2017
                                            Location: Mountain Time
                                            Posts: 555
                                            Just so everyone knows: I will be ending this giveaway on Wednesday, after that there will be no new Pokemon given out and I'll just be fulfilling other people's requests. If you missed one that you were hoping to get, please visit my trade shop.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Geowlett View Post
                                            Works for me
                                            Awesome, see you in a few hours.
                                            __________________
                                            Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                            Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                              #72    
                                            Old September 11th, 2017 (3:18 PM).
                                            Geowlett's Avatar
                                            Geowlett Geowlett is offline
                                              FC: 4914-7317-1905
                                              IGN: Sylvia
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2017
                                              Posts: 74
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                              Just so everyone knows: I will be ending this giveaway on Wednesday, after that there will be no new Pokemon given out and I'll just be fulfilling other people's requests. If you missed one that you were hoping to get, please visit my trade shop.



                                              Awesome, see you in a few hours.

                                              I am planning on leaving a review and posting on discord so will i still be able to get the second pokemon?
                                                #73    
                                              Old September 11th, 2017 (5:26 PM).
                                              MechaMoth's Avatar
                                              MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                              Eloquent Speaker
                                                FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                                IGN: Ellie
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Mar 2017
                                                Location: Mountain Time
                                                Posts: 555
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Geowlett View Post
                                                I am planning on leaving a review and posting on discord so will i still be able to get the second pokemon?
                                                Yep. Only max of 1 additional. So you can only get 2 instead of 3.
                                                I can log on in a bit. Sorry for the delay, I'm applying for jobs.
                                                __________________
                                                Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                                Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                                  #74    
                                                Old September 11th, 2017 (5:53 PM).
                                                Geowlett's Avatar
                                                Geowlett Geowlett is offline
                                                  FC: 4914-7317-1905
                                                  IGN: Sylvia
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2017
                                                  Posts: 74
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                                                  Yep. Only max of 1 additional. So you can only get 2 instead of 3.
                                                  I can log on in a bit. Sorry for the delay, I'm applying for jobs.
                                                  Thats fine just let me know when youre available. I wont be able to post on discord til tomorrow but i can leave a reveiw right after we trade.

                                                  I was also late due to my phone not wanting to work and my brothers monopolizing the computer.
                                                    #75    
                                                  Old September 11th, 2017 (6:01 PM).
                                                  MechaMoth's Avatar
                                                  MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                                                  Eloquent Speaker
                                                    FC: 3523-3464-8565
                                                    IGN: Ellie
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2017
                                                    Location: Mountain Time
                                                    Posts: 555
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Geowlett View Post
                                                    Thats fine just let me know when youre available. I wont be able to post on discord til tomorrow but i can leave a reveiw right after we trade.

                                                    I was also late due to my phone not wanting to work and my brothers monopolizing the computer.
                                                    No worries. I'm in FP and ready to trade. You can just let me know what the second number you want is after you post the trade review.
                                                    __________________
                                                    Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                                                    Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                                                    Closed Thread

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:41 AM.