• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I won't ever say it to your face but you definitely deserved that. You said in the past that karma will get me for what I had done to you (even though I did nothing) but it's the other way around. Karma is getting you for how childish and ridiculous you've always acted. I hope you realize that soon; there's a reason why all of your boyfriends end up leaving you. You need to grow up and act your age.

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I don't sprite anymore. I can't just say it to you. Actually, I have better things to do other than ache my hand, editing pixels. I also don't have the time due to school conflicting and if school wasn't conflicting...then anime will. Actually, I need to finish all my anime first, then..do other stuff.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Don't think I don't care. You don't know how much I go through in my mind about this. You think you're upset? How upset do you think I am knowing I'm a complete failure? Sorry I'm stupid.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

Today was just a weird day...someone was very nice to me that i felt like talking...well,i wish i could say something more but i don't know why i keep a wall between me and everyone...wish to know the reason.

yours,
Me

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hope he/she was referring to you since you fit that category so well. I want it to be a wake-up call... you think you never do anything wrong but that's so far from the truth. Can't believe how you don't want him talking to anyone you dislike - people you dislike for no reason, may I add - and expect him to abide by that and make him out to be a bad guy if he doesn't.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks and all, but I don't know what gave you the idea that I liked those sort of movies.

And on a related note:

Dear Anon,

It's usually not a good idea to give your major blockbuster movie the same name as one of the country's worst fleabag motel chains. That alone is gonna scare off a LOT of people. Including me.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
If you hadn't lied, I wouldn't be mad.

Dear Anonymous,
I guess I'm too late. But even then, I'm sorry.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I texted you the other day. I asked if you really hated me as much as you make it seem. You replied with a simple "Ya." But that doesn't phase me, because you are immature, you toy with people's emotions, and you've been around quite a few blocks. You're the type of person who will never find happiness unless you realize how much of douchebag you are and change that about you. But from what I know about you, and how you work, that won't ever happen, at least not for a very very long time. That's 6 already... and you work 24/7 365 a year no breaks..

Anyway, love, I sincerely wish you the best in maintaining this wretched affair you call a "life."

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I have no idea why I get sad when you play Skyrim for a lot of hours nonstop... it's not like you don't reply to me, even if your replies are slower than usual. You mostly play online games and because of that you reply to me quickly so I shouldn't feel like you're not giving me attention (plus you play console games once-in-a-blue-moon)... but I still feel that way. Why am I so selfish?

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish we were better friends.

Before the accident a few months ago, we were never in a good relationship as friends. I don't think you ever changed your views on me. I use to be extremely jealous of you.

You're beautiful. Smart. Everyone thought you were so funny, friendly, and just overall a really great person. We never had a relationship like that, but I really did think you were great. You were everything I wanted to be.

Now, after thinking about your family having their first Christmas without you, I wanted to cry. I mentioned your name in my religion class for an "intention", as my teacher calls it. She was wondering why I pray for you. She thought I was a good friend.

I only wish we were. I really hoped you could have seen the better side of me before you died. I miss you, and it kills me to mention your name in prayer, but I do it anyway because I miss you and I only think the best about you.

I keep you and your families in the prayers we have in school. When I hear people at school or hear a discussion about people not going to Heaven, I always think about you. You're too good of a person to just "die". Words can't describe how amazing you are and how your sou isl. You were so pure of heart. Everything about you was good.

There has to be a place for you. I believe there is, no matter what people say.

Your family miss you.
Your friends miss you.
I miss you.
We all miss you here.

Don't forget to keep looking down and checking up on everyone, angel. You are dearly missed.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA

Everything goes always your way, even when everyone else does their best to bright, it always ends up as you want to. It's quite tiresome. As much as you'd want to believe so, you are not the center of the universe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

We've been seeing each other for quite a while now but for me to love you like this I just don't know anymore, not sure on what to do other than just let everything take it's natural course right now. Yeah I know I'm pathetic but I'll think of what to do sooner or later, just like always.

Dear Anonymous,

You're a joke.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can see that my gutter mouth is starting to annoy you and others around me. I can't help myself, its practically the only way I can express myself. I will try and try to stop with the cursing but it seems not to work. But you have to admit that I have gotten better with the way I control my mouth am I right?

:t354:TG

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

What i feel now is happy for my friends and kinda confused also!!!...beside being heart broken cuz Home..my home..please stay safe..and please people stop that now..no more that.

Yours,

just someone

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOUR VIDEOS THEY ARE BORING AND BASIC AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT VLOG AND QUIT TEXTING ME "WRUD" WHEN YOU KNOW I WORK ON SUNDAY AND JUST "WRUD" IN GENERAL IT IS THE WORST ACRONYM EVER PLEASE OH MY GOD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear anonymous,

Yeah, I miss you. Now would be like a perfect time for me to come in all heroic and nurse-like and come take care of you, and I'm thinking that's what you're wanting. I heard you when you said you wanted to feel wanted... I get that. Here's the thing though... I am petrified of rejection. I know you told me to just jump in without fear of getting hurt, but I can't. I want nothing more than to come see you - right now. Buuuut, if I call you and say I'm coming over and you say no... I'll be crushed and feel so stupid. ]:

So let this just stand as written proof that I do want to see you. I do care about you. I'm just a coward and I'll stay here for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back