• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B - I - N - G - O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
In the High Stats Challenge, HP counts or we just compare Atk-Def-SpAtk-SpDef-Spe?

Years
In the High Stats Challenge, HP counts or we just compare Atk-Def-SpAtk-SpDef-Spe?

HP is also compared. Thanks for asking.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Also, updates have been made to the Copy Cat Challenge, which allows you to choose 1 pokemon from a gym leader, rather than only being able to choose their signature pokemon.

Let me know if I have missed any sign-ups or if their are any discrepancies in the challenges section.

Years
I believe that in the "Highest-Stat Challaneges" it's nearly impossible to have
any stats>HP
xD because HP has another formula xD it's nearly impossible to have at least 4 mons with any stats>HP I think that the comparation should be done on other stats except HP xD so you should still be careful on what Nature pokemons are going to get but another issue is behind the corner xD Individual Values mostly known as IV xD it's impossible to know.Let's say,Golem: Def stat have 0 IVs and Atk 31 IVs, now it will still have 9 point more then Def without EVs and Natures but if we get a lot of EVs in Attack..(many trainers are hard to avoid and some pokemon give + atk)the attack will grow up xD but this is not really a problem xD.In 1st Gen it's nearly impossible to determine IVs for a starter that starts at Level 5.
I wrote a lot of useless things xD but Hit Points are nearly impossible to surpass anyway xD

Years
Amended High Stat Rules:

1) Lookup base stats in order to make a team in which their highest base stat reflects the specified stat.

2) For tied stats, you must capture a pokemon in which their nature boosts the specified stat, a pokemon that lowers the contending stat, or both. Only applies to Gen III onward. Prior to Gen III, the stat can simply be tied as the highest.

3) For High Stat - HP, the base stat needs to be the highest, or tied with the highest, and you must capture a pokemon with a neutral nature. Only applies to Gen III onward. Prior to Gen III, the stat can simply be tied as the highest.

This will help simplify the challenge.

Last edited:
Years
Retrogade!

Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

E4
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

HoF
Spoiler:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Pick-A-Route Crystal final update

Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Screenshots + Final Team Pics:
Spoiler:

Next up, Non-Evolve Team in Emerald :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Finished High Stats Speed Challenge for Ruby
Bingo Sheet
Spoiler:

All Hoenn's Screenshot
Spoiler:

Final Team
Spoiler:

I have another question xD
About Sandstorm in Sinnoh...I think Hippodown should be added at Required Member since he has Sand Stream xD
Probopass is avaible in Platinum.
But my question is: Where i find TM37? Since it's not avaible befare E4..so can i add other members from Rock/Steel/Ground types or just play with 3-4 Pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
This looks fun, it's like an all-in-one challenge thread! Can I have a Bingo Sheet?
I plan to use emulators for all the challenges since I usually reserve my DS for playing with friends.

Years
Sorry for lack of updates today and last night. I have not been feeling that great, which is odd for me. Must have been the 93 degree weather!

I will get to the new bingo sheets soon!

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Non-Evolve Team Emerald Single Update:

Bingo Sheet
Spoiler:

Here are my team pics, I caught Banette, Claydol, and Altaria at Sky Pillar, and Sharpedo on Route 130 with a Super Rod. Don't worry, I caught them at their current stages. :)

Spoiler:

Next up, Non-Evolve Team on Platinum, I'm going to do this on a physical cart, so I'll take pics with my android. :)

Years
@ MrBunny9612
Actually it's on the first page in the Spoilers xD

in my Retrograde! I'm 2 Badge away from my goal xD later I'll edit this post for the Update xD

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
I Was Wondering If I Could Get A Bingo Sheet

May I Take Part In This, This Looks Like A Good Way To Have Fun During The Summer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Finished Sandstorm Challenge for Platinum
Bingo sheet
Spoiler:

Sinnoh Storyline
Spoiler:

Final Team
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
Update: Finished the Pick-A-Route Challenge on Blue Version

Bingo Card:
Spoiler:

Last time I left off... I had just gotten the second badge from Misty. Progressing onwards...

- Went on to Vermillion City, cleared the S.S. Anne, beat Surge easily with Parasect's Dig.
- Went through Rock Tunnel and fought my way through to Celadon.
- Cleared the Rocket Hideout; then beat Erika handily with Golbat.
- Did the whole Lavender Town and Silph Co. shindigs.
- Beat the Dojo with Golbat; beat Sabrina with help from Parasect and Blastoise.
- Cleared down to Fuschia, Clefable and Graveler split the time with Psychic and Earthquake.
- Cinnabar was next - Blastoise took care of Blaine handily.
- Giovanni was the final hurdle, if you can call him that - the entire team each took a Pokemon for the victory.
- Beat my rival, cleared Victory Road; was a bit underleveled, so I grinded up to Lv. 48.
- Lorelei went down to Clefable's Thunderbolt attack; but Blastoise had to come in to finish off Lapras.
- Bruno was cake - Parasect's Mega Drain and Golbat's Wing Attack worked wonders.
- Agatha went down to Clefable's Psychic and some Graveler Earthquakes
- Lance was a bit trickier - but Blastoise's Ice Beam and Clefable's Thunderbolt prevailed in the end.
- I had a marvelous battle with the Champion. Everyone on the team got in and did their part; he went down with no problems.

And that was that! Mt. Moon + starter challenge complete!
Final Team:
Graveler Lv. 49: Earthquake/Submission/Rock Slide/Strength
Parasect Lv. 48: Double-Edge/Dig/Mega Drain/Spore
Golbat Lv. 49: Wing Attack/Bite/Confuse Ray/Leech Life
Blastoise Lv. 50: Surf/Ice Beam/Body Slam/Earthquake
Clefable Lv. 50: Thunderbolt/Psychic/Fire Blast/Metronome (for lolz)

Parasect kinda was not that good; Golbat and Clefable surprised me.

Onto another challenge! Not sure where I'm headed, though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Question, How Long Do You Think It Will Take Before I Receive A Bingo Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back