• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Thank you for that earlier clue. It helped, however I require your help some more

The first code - FR; SV; TN; TNiTR; X - I get that FR; and so on refers to an individual digit to make five of them.

Translation with numerical order of alphabet - 6/18; 19/22; 20/14; 20/14/9/20/18; 24

I'm assuming that FR; = 6/18; to produce a 1 digit code and the same with the other five. However, I've tried for ages and I'm just not getting it. As subtracting does not work, dividing only works with the FR; I have just tried cancelled out numbers that repeat themselves (as I'm out of options) to be left with 6; 9/22; 19 - making 61319 - not the code.

I've even tried removing from the original, code letters that repeat themselves, so - FR; SV; TN; TNiTR; X would look like F; SV; i; X making 6; 19/22; 9; 24 - if you subtract 19 and 22 making a 2 = 62924 (At this point I thought I had it; but no)

Overall, I'm completely stumped. :L

If scrap the previous assumption and believe that I do something to 6/18; 19/22; 20/14; 20/14/9/20/18; 24 to get the five digit code. Or instead of viewing it like that, should I view it like this - 618; 1922; 2014; 201492018; 24

Can you give me another clue on how to get the numbers, or start me off in the right direction please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Thank you for that earlier clue. It helped, however I require your help some more

The first code - FR; SV; TN; TNiTR; X - I get that FR; and so on refers to an individual digit to make five of them.

Translation with numerical order of alphabet - 6/18; 19/22; 20/14; 20/14/9/20/18; 24

I'm assuming that FR; = 6/18; to produce a 1 digit code and the same with the other five. However, I've tried for ages and I'm just not getting it. As subtracting does not work, dividing only works with the FR; I have just tried cancelled out numbers that repeat themselves (as I'm out of options) to be left with 6; 9/22; 19 - making 61319 - not the code.

I've even tried removing from the original, code letters that repeat themselves, so - FR; SV; TN; TNiTR; X would look like F; SV; i; X making 6; 19/22; 9; 24 - if you subtract 19 and 22 making a 2 = 62924 (At this point I thought I had it; but no)

Overall, I'm completely stumped. :L

If scrap the previous assumption and believe that I do something to 6/18; 19/22; 20/14; 20/14/9/20/18; 24 to get the five digit code. Or instead of viewing it like that, should I view it like this - 618; 1922; 2014; 201492018; 24

Can you give me another clue on how to get the numbers, or start me off in the right direction please.

I don't like to spoil how to solve a puzzle, that's something that you have to figure it out by yourself, but if you really want to cross the door, the passwords are "16" , "36" , "480".

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 15, 2023
I've been playing this game for a bit, but there's something that's really really bugging me about it.

A lot of the maps in this game appear to be designed as massive mazes. Normally I'd be fine with it, but not when the majority of routes act like this and you're not allowed to skate in most of them. I'd imagine it tires people out, especially in reduced visibility maps. Indeed, I've had to drop the game a couple times and pick it back up later because I had no sense of direction in many areas. It's especially bad in the forest before Talpa Cave.

I think the game would benefit from a lot of the maps being shrunk down and redesigned into something slightly more linear. Beyond that, I think it's a fairly good game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
I've been playing this game for a bit, but there's something that's really really bugging me about it.

A lot of the maps in this game appear to be designed as massive mazes. Normally I'd be fine with it, but not when the majority of routes act like this and you're not allowed to skate in most of them. I'd imagine it tires people out, especially in reduced visibility maps. Indeed, I've had to drop the game a couple times and pick it back up later because I had no sense of direction in many areas. It's especially bad in the forest before Talpa Cave.

I think the game would benefit from a lot of the maps being shrunk down and redesigned into something slightly more linear. Beyond that, I think it's a fairly good game.

Yes, I know what you mean, I'll try to make easier routes.

Thanks for the tips

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
Hello!

I've played some hours to your fangame and I'd like to tell you what I feel about it :) Well, I'm not at the demo's end but I'm were trainers are with pokemon lvl 25. (That's how you tell where you are but you don't spoil anything :3 )

Firstly, the goods points, and there is a lot of good points^^ I really like the maps and the fact that they're no linears at all. It looks natural! And you really succeed to create an well made ambience. Story and gym (at least the first) is really good too!

But, there are a few things that... well, need to be improved (at my opinion).
First, maps are good but if we can't run, they're really frustrating. I think that if we can run on sand and rock, it would be really more fun. Maps are really good but we just don't have the speed they need.
Second, and I think it's the true problem... There is not enough trainers for the leveling. We have to search for wilds pokemons and farm it everytime that the story progress... It really breaks the rythm.
I think you should put some trainers in pokemon centers. Trainers who want to battle you everytime you want them to. I think it would be a great improvement :)
And third, I really think that you should allow us to encounter wild pokemon with dream world's ability

In any case, it's really a great work and a game really promising :) And please forgive me for my bad english^^'

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Hello!

I've played some hours to your fangame and I'd like to tell you what I feel about it :) Well, I'm not at the demo's end but I'm were trainers are with pokemon lvl 25. (That's how you tell where you are but you don't spoil anything :3 )

Firstly, the goods points, and there is a lot of good points^^ I really like the maps and the fact that they're no linears at all. It looks natural! And you really succeed to create an well made ambience. Story and gym (at least the first) is really good too!

But, there are a few things that... well, need to be improved (at my opinion).
First, maps are good but if we can't run, they're really frustrating. I think that if we can run on sand and rock, it would be really more fun. Maps are really good but we just don't have the speed they need.
Second, and I think it's the true problem... There is not enough trainers for the leveling. We have to search for wilds pokemons and farm it everytime that the story progress... It really breaks the rythm.
I think you should put some trainers in pokemon centers. Trainers who want to battle you everytime you want them to. I think it would be a great improvement :)
And third, I really think that you should allow us to encounter wild pokemon with dream world's ability

In any case, it's really a great work and a game really promising :) And please forgive me for my bad english^^'

Hi! Thanks for the feedback!

1. Yes, I can rework the pokemon center of the gym city and put some trainers. Anyway, once you return to the academy you can train in a building where the trainers will
battle as many times as you want

2. I was thinking about to allow skate on sand... and maybe indoors too, I don't know

3. In the future there will be a guy who can change your pokemon's abilites, and also in the
next demo I'm going to add the hidden grottos of pokemon black 2/white 2

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Great Game so far, loving the puzzles
I am kinda stuck in the main city, as i am unable to find the gym...
Searched, but maybe i am just to bad to find arlongs gym
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Great Game so far, loving the puzzles
I am kinda stuck in the main city, as i am unable to find the gym...
Searched, but maybe i am just to bad to find arlongs gym
Thanks in advance

Hi! The gym is at the route 5, to the east of the city, you can check the map to guide you. It's in the middle of the route, and then north.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Got one more question regarding the dusk stone:
Already used one on my murkrow, and would need another one for my misdreavus.
Is it actually possible to obtain multiple ones?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Got one more question regarding the dusk stone:
Already used one on my murkrow, and would need another one for my misdreavus.
Is it actually possible to obtain multiple ones?

That's the only one in the current demo

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 28, 2018
Can you give me a clue, I'd like to solve it. I tried getting that the letters correspond to a number and the semicolon means to add up all the other numbers. However, would I have to multiply the individual letters together and then add once i see a semicolon? I'm rather stuck, been trying it for awhile. (I'm a completion-ist :L It's a curse)

I agree completely. I really wanna solve that code :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
So I'm new to this Forum and the game looks awesome, but when I click on the link it says the url was invalid or the download isn't available. Is there a possible way to fix that??

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
Hello... i have seen the demo at youtube and im pretty much impress with the game... but can you give the media fire download link for this game(cant download it on mega for whatever reason tht is) I really look forward in playing your game...

Back