• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen AceTrainerMo's Johto Journey

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
This afternoon, I rolled out of bed to pick up my first Pokemon upon Professor Elm's request. I scurried over next door to Professor Elm's lab, but before I picked my starter, he told me to run an errand for him and Mr. Pokemon. I agreed!

Now for the moment of truth; while some may not know who to pick I had already made up my mind: I was starting with Chikorita! He's named Chacha.

Since then, I have defeated the Sage at Violet City's Sprout Tower, and earned the HM for Flash. Just a few minutes ago, I won my Zephyr Badge from Falkner. I should be more careful next time though - Chacha and Nicky the Beedrill had fainted, and Kana, my Sentret, had very little health after his Pidgeotto's last Gust.

Oh, I hear my Pokegear going off! Apparently one of Professor Elm's aides wants me to keep the egg Mr. Pokemon had me deliver to Elm. Forget that redhead who stole the Cyndaquil - I need to head off!

Trainer name: Buddy

Roster:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
Since I last wrote, I have come a long way. I received the egg, and then battled my way through Union Cave at night.

Right in the middle of the cave, I fought this trainer who battled with three Geodude. After Chacha quickly defeated him, Chacha started to glow. Before I knew it, he had evolved into a Bayleef! Shortly after that, Kana evolved into a Furret after fighting a Hiker near Azalea Town.

Currently, I am trying to train my newly-hatched Togepi, as well as Reynold, a Slowpoke I caught when I was chasing Team Rocket out of Slowpoke Well.

Roster:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 29, 2019
Oh goodness, do I have a lot to write about now! I currently have seven badges, and both my journey and team have come a long way. For example, just after earning my seventh badge from Pryce, I heard that Team Rocket had invaded Goldenrod City. I honestly wasn't too surprised, since I had previously foiled their plan to force Magikarp in the Lake of Rage to evolve via a radio signal. I even got to meet Lance, the regional Champion!

Right now, I am just south of the Lake of Rage, training a few new team members before I face off against Clair of Blackthorn City.

Roster:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back