• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokémon Kanto/Sevii Islands NDS Rom Base

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
Is the Kanto mod still in work? I would love a complete Kanto mod in NDS engine

KJGungeon

Rom-hacker, & Researcher
Years
I think once all the scripts are properly in place the game/demo will be playable up to a certain point soon. Overall yes this rom is still on-going development. The reason I chose to use 5th gen rom is because it's the latest Pokemon Rom in the NDS era and have beneficial features I plan on implementing into this work. Sorry for not updating this thread as much but I know the work will be appreciated once everyone just get the chance to play it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2023
I think once all the scripts are properly in place the game/demo will be playable up to a certain point soon. Overall yes this rom is still on-going development. The reason I chose to use 5th gen rom is because it's the latest Pokemon Rom in the NDS era and have beneficial features I plan on implementing into this work. Sorry for not updating this thread as much but I know the work will be appreciated once everyone just get the chance to play it.

kj would you mind join us soon ?

Back