• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] LF: Aprimons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2021
I recently finally decided to give gen 8 a chance and decided to shiny breed again. I dont have much to offer except old HA mons from gen 1-7 if needed, I do have most gen 8 HA mons mostly caught in Ultra Balls. I will. With that said im looking for ANY apricorn pokeball pokemon like Dream ball, moon, love, etc

currently trying to get
Love Ball Hatenna with HA if possible since its always female
Dream Ball Sinstea
Heavy Ball Rookie
Love Ball Wooloo
Friend/Lure Ball Chewtle
Love Ball Gossifleur
Level Ball Sizzlipede
Heavy Ball Rolycoly
Love Ball Milcery HA if possible
Love Ball/Friend Ball Applin
Level Ball Sirfetchd
Dream Ball/ Love Ball Impidimp
Love/Heavy Ball Cufant
Fast Ball toxel
Love Ball Indeedee
Level Ball Falinks
Love Ball Snom uwu
level Ball Clobbopus
Love Ball pinurchin
Love Ball Eiscue
Heavy Ball Duraludon
Moon Ball Dreepy

Again I dont have much in terms of HA's or Ball types in gen 8 but i do have almost every gen 8 HA, Gen 1-7 HA and possibly in a specific pokeball type, appreciate any help and offers i get, Will more likely be available this weekend bc work is a pain

Last edited:
Years
Hi, you've already posted in the Trade Corner forum, which is the best place for trading requests here. No need to post twice across the forum. I'll go ahead and lock this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back