• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event PokeCommunity's Top 50 Favourite Pokemon!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Who's the most popular of them all?
Ever wondered what the most popular Pokemon will be on these forums? Well, we are about to find out! Welcome to PokeCommunity's Official Top 50 Favourite Pokemon where this event will determine it!

But wait, how will this be decided?
Simply PM me your top 25 favourite Pokemon list with a brief description. Points are determined by ranking and they are:

1st
10 points
2nd
9 points
3rd
8 points
4th
7 points
5th - 7th
6 points
8th - 10th
5 points
11th - 14th
4 points
15th - 18th
3 points
19th - 22nd
2 points
23rd - 25th
1 point

If you are unsure on who your favourite Pokemon are, this handy tool can help you find that out! Alternate forms (Megas, Alolan, Galarian, Gigantamax, etc) will not count as a different Pokemon and will be grouped as one.

Deadline
Submissions will end in one month! If you want to participate, get your lists in before March 18th.

Rules

• Lists can't be changed after submitting. Please think carefully before you submit!
  • No alts, if I catch you using an alternate account to submit, your list will be nullified.
  • Descriptions don't have to be lengthy; simple sentences (such as this Pokemon is cool, cute, etc) are allowed.
  • Have fun!

CSS by Xorn. :]

Years
Looking forward to this! :D Time to figure out for myself once and for all what my top 25 are too. I think I only ever thought up to top 10-15 lol.

Years
sounds like fun! like Janna, i already know my top 15 or so, but i might struggle beyond that lol. (god i hope Crobat places somewhere...)

Years
Wait, you guys have favourite Pokémon?

I think I'll have a pretty hard time deciding 25 favourites. I can think only of like 5 Pokémon that could fit there.

Years
Yeah, 25 was a lot for me @_@ I have a lot of mons I like but trying to actually rank them was tough. Managed to decide on a list and sent it in though!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Submitted! My top 25 was surprising to me tbh, I knew my top 10 but that's about it.

Last edited:

faf

Years
Hey guys, received a fair number of lists already so I thank you all for the support and enthusiasm for this event! <3 Keep them coming!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Got a little surprised by what made it into my top 25 when I used the sorter. I also usually never think past top 10 or 15. :O Submitted tho!!

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Looking at my previous top 10 favorite Pokémon, top 3 favorite Pokémon of each type, and attempting the favorite Pokémon picker again, I think I was able to average out a list of my top 25. My top 10 have actually shifted slightly, it seems!

Last edited:

faf

Years
Anyone else who have submitted, since this thread was inactive for a week?
I'm still getting a few lists and it's optional to post if you've submitted them, don't have to tho.

Also reminder you have until a week to get your lists in!

Back