• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok I'll be on tomorrow around this time but 6-7 hours earlier but Ill be on until this time again :P

I will have it by then for you, I am good at what I do, not bragging.

~RNC~,

I need your help yet again.

I'm looking for an UT, male, Modest, flawless, Ghastly.

I have an UT female DW Poliwag (Swift Swim ability) I can trade you. I looked through your list of DW mons and it didn't look like you had one.

Can you trade now? I'm transferring for it now.

Last edited:

Eiffelle

Dreamer*
Years
Hi~

I need your help, please. :)

Uhmmm...Do you have a UT DW Golett - Adamant in nature with its hidden ability? Or if not, a normal UT Golett (adamant w/ iron fist ability/not yet EV trained) will do. :)

I don't have much since I just came back to playing PKMN 2 weeks ago, so I hope we can work things out. :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi~

I need your help, please. :)

Uhmmm...Do you have a UT DW Golett - Adamant in nature with its hidden ability? Or if not, a normal UT Golett (adamant w/ iron fist ability/not yet EV trained) will do. :)
I don't have a DW one but can breed an adamant one for you if you like?
I don't have much since I just came back to playing PKMN 2 weeks ago, so I hope we can work things out. :)

I'm online now hehe, the time differences cripple our trade :/ i'll try and be awake tonight.
I'm always on late so I don't know how we keep missing each other.
same goes for me I'm on for the night now :)
Ok I am starting work on the scyther for you but can you tell me how it can get uturn? I'm not seeing any thing where it can.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I'm always on late so I don't know how we keep missing each other.

Ok I am starting work on the scyther for you but can you tell me how it can get uturn? I'm not seeing any thing where it can.

tm89 is u-turn :P I have it if you don't :)

sorry I have to go into town for a bit but I'll be back on in an hour tops :)

Last edited:
Back