• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
5, or 6. I need 7 lvls for 100 for my sneasel but I have 2 rare candies. So you can pick :). Should I see you online soon?

TheRichar

Years
np, I mean, you are giving these free, I cant get angry :3
You can keep the last rare candy, I dont want to cause more time problems :/. Thanks!

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
Hey RNC! i'm trying to complete my dex and i was wondering if i could get the Scizor Lonely lv6 from BOX 6, and Latios, Latias, Kyogre from box 18 in the free section. I understand if its too much but some of them are unattainable/super hard to get in my game, hopefully you can help me out! :) thanks for considering!

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2011
Hello I'm pretty new to all of this and id like to get up to par with everyone xD (first off by finishing the game so i can start doing some of the things i already screwed up on :( )

I'm looking for a really decent Scyther holding the metal coat so it goes into a Scizor possibly a technician nature... swords dance roost u turn bullet punch... if possible as well

Growlithe(or Arcanine) - Intimidate - Leftovers - Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Toxic, Morning Sun

I already have my Quagsire but if possible I'm looking for TM moves Recover Earthquake Ice Punch Toxic and another set of Leftovers

I already have my Miltank but im looking for TM moves Heal Bell Curse Body Slame and another set of Leftovers

looking for a timid eevee or Espeon - Substitute Psychic Hidden Power Ground Grass Knot... and possibly with a Life Orb

I'm not asking for all of these pokemon but if it was possible to do 1 or 2 or even a few of them =p... as far as the level... I would prefer them to be a lower level but no more than 40...

as for a trade I have a gamestop exclusive shiny Suicune that is not released yet but I work for gamestop and I was setting up the event and had to get the process down so after fiddling with it a bit I grabbed myself the Suicune (not released until jan 31st+)

TheRichar

Years
RNC, Is it posible that you could clone me some pokes? (2 pokes, 3 of each) please? I've been looking for a cloner atm and havent had any luck D:.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC! i'm trying to complete my dex and i was wondering if i could get the Scizor Lonely lv6 from BOX 6, and Latios, Latias, Kyogre from box 18 in the free section. I understand if its too much but some of them are unattainable/super hard to get in my game, hopefully you can help me out! :) thanks for considering!
Just catch me on here and you can have those!! :) But it will only be a 2 pokes at a time, so 2 trades!!
Hello I'm pretty new to all of this and id like to get up to par with everyone xD (first off by finishing the game so i can start doing some of the things i already screwed up on :( )

I'm looking for a really decent Scyther holding the metal coat so it goes into a Scizor possibly a technician nature... swords dance roost u turn bullet punch... if possible as well

Growlithe(or Arcanine) - Intimidate - Leftovers - Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Toxic, Morning Sun

I already have my Quagsire but if possible I'm looking for TM moves Recover Earthquake Ice Punch Toxic and another set of Leftovers

I already have my Miltank but im looking for TM moves Heal Bell Curse Body Slame and another set of Leftovers

looking for a timid eevee or Espeon - Substitute Psychic Hidden Power Ground Grass Knot... and possibly with a Life Orb

I'm not asking for all of these pokemon but if it was possible to do 1 or 2 or even a few of them =p... as far as the level... I would prefer them to be a lower level but no more than 40...

as for a trade I have a gamestop exclusive shiny Suicune that is not released yet but I work for gamestop and I was setting up the event and had to get the process down so after fiddling with it a bit I grabbed myself the Suicune (not released until jan 31st+)
I don't understand what you are asking of me?? and as for the suicune, I would not want that!!
RNC, Is it posible that you could clone me some pokes? (2 pokes, 3 of each) please? I've been looking for a cloner atm and havent had any luck D:.
Just catch me on here and I can do that for you!! :)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Hey ~RNC~
I got my hands on 2 Gamestop Riakous.
You were looking for more so I thought Id let you know
they are

Rash
Jan. 3, 2011
Capable of taking hits

Rash
Jan. 3, 2011